[Current Daily Drama 2016] The Unusual Family 별난 가족 - Monday to Friday 20:25

hipeachi

9 minutes ago, jimb said:

I see the Gus disowning their good for nothing son out of shame.

Thank you for responding to my queries:). Do you think YJ's mom will also disown YJ? I think YJ will purchase a big house to match his new status as the new CEO of Bonjour...

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@sk0317

Yes yes I know you would enjoy seeing him in hanbok. hehe   He looks soooo cute.   Btw Thanks for posting SJH’s clip.  I forgot about that scene.  The funny thing is at the time I assumed DT was a loser second lead who had to let go of DY to YJ at the end.  So I didn’t pay much attention to DT at the beginning. Then the writer made  DY & DT into a sweetie couple.  owhaha    DY & DT in the video were so cute that I planned to make one gif then I ended up making a lot more.  :P     

FGYFuhg.gif

HlSwZA2.gif

Spoiler

s6qhFpt.gif

OIffm9e.gif

Spoiler

EhgohIu.gif

HHrjNVn.gif

Spoiler

yXYpyOI.gif

4fwD243.gif

7lwCT8n.gif

@booha Yes!! I thought SJH in a powder blue "Hanbok" was really cute too:).

Thanks for the GIFs! It's a scene taken from episode 11. DT was trying to break DY's fall by hugging and receiving her in his arms as the floor in front of the elevator had been mopped earlier. Poor DT was accused of grabbing DY's behind and she labelled him a "Byuntae!" at the sight of men's underwear.:lol:

14 hours ago, sk0317 said:

Thank you for your reply:)! Just out of curiosity, have you ever been to Korea @sgfan?

With High-Definition television, viewers can closely scrutinize the appearances of actors and actresses on screen. I have to say the Koreans are very good with collaborating Korean and Chinese (medical) herbs into their diet and skincare products which work wonders on their skin and health. Also, having a rotation of the four seasons helps to reinvigorate the skin in some ways I think. I rarely wear makeup so I was really amazed at how much work was involved in the making of of a "naturally made up" face from the clip you posted.

I have never heard of Cha In Pyo but from the comments on certain sites, he seems to be the "catch" of this drama:P. I only know the lead actor Lee Dong Gun. I will be tuning in to the drama in a short while...

Unfortunately no, I've never been to Korea. I would love to go and visit all the drama landmarks!

With HD, I realise you can even notice small milia seeds and really fine lines :blink:.I read an article sometime back that Koreans treat their visits to their dermatologist/aesthetician akin to getting a haircut or manicure. Going to a salon/clinic is really routine and many return for weekly touch-ups. Celebrities are also known to get injections before major events to obtain translucency in their skin. I suppose they really do treat their appearances very seriously, celebrity or not.

Have you ever watched Get It Beauty? I hardly wear makeup as well and like that this program features pro-tips which aren't too difficult to follow, although not all products used would suit me.  I also find it mind-boggling at how much work and time goes into a no make-up, au naturel look. I read that it takes at least 1 hour?! Seriously, I'd rather sleep for another half hour. I guess we can only judge how natural one's make up is in person. I've noticed that celebrities do look caked-on in behind-the-scenes photos, except for the official polished ones and on TV where they are filmed under proper lighting conditions.

I agree with you about how the four seasons seem to wake up our skin. I live in Singapore where we have summer all year around. Some of us natives do not take too well to the warm temperature and high humidity. Think enlarged pores and frizzy hair. Imagine my joy when I visit other countries during autumn and winter!

13 hours ago, yamiyugi said:

On an unrelated news I was recently catching up with another drama called Monster and over there I saw the actor for Youngjae make a cameo appearance and he was trying to double time with one of the lead characters in that drama as well. Makes me wonder if he plans on typecasting himself as the cheating man roles. :)

Sorry caught a bad flu must be due to the changing of the climate over here so will leave my post now. Plus I can't seem to think straight at the moment so take care all of you back there and see you all on Monday. Hope those of you that have a weekend enjoy it as for the rest good luck regarding the new week and all. :)

@yamiyugi I almost spit my coffee reading that. Lol! Kim Jin Woo does have a "cheater's face"

Get well soon!

@booha Thank you for the GIFs. We know and understand how easy it is to get carried away! Especially since SJH / DT is involved :)

I too did not pay much attention to DT initially. For many episodes he was really a busybody and I did not like how he was always yelling. He changed my mind after a few incidents with DY, before the first time she quit.

3 hours ago, jimb said:

@maribella wrote: "I would not put much significance to the picture of with YJ's brother touching HT. . . . this was from the beginning of the series and just for advertisement.":

True enough. But the long introduction which ran a few times about 20 episodes or so ago showed CJ offering HR a bouquet of flowers and HR playing hard to get.

LOL If CJ-HR happen, CJ's mother will throw a fit that will overshadow Juran's worst explosions against DY. You should wish for this .

Oh absolutely! I can't wait to see the look on her face. She's always wanted a rich daughter-in-law. So double dose for her!

18 hours ago, sgfan said:

Unfortunately no, I've never been to Korea. I would love to go and visit all the drama landmarks!

Me neither:sweatingbullets:. But I would like to start with a visit to SJH's hometown in Busan followed by some scenic places with traditional Korean architectural houses. I think a visit in spring or early fall might be better as winter can be a bit harsh in South Korea.

With HD, I realise you can even notice small milia seeds and really fine lines :blink:.I read an article sometime back that Koreans treat their visits to their dermatologist/aesthetician akin to getting a haircut or manicure. Going to a salon/clinic is really routine and many return for weekly touch-ups. Celebrities are also known to get injections before major events to obtain translucency in their skin. I suppose they really do treat their appearances very seriously, celebrity or not.

After HD, there is 4K resolution (available now) and 8K is in the making as we speak. Rather revolutionary piece of news for me to stomach. One of the many reasons (probably my first time going gaga over a celebrity in my life) I adore SJH is because he is so natural. You will notice SJH' s crow's feet here at the end of this clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2UksAwnGGg

I really really hope he will never consider taking the "normal" route as described in your post above for most celebrities. I want and hope he will feel comfortable in his own skin. He is simply charming and beautiful and I like him just the way he is:).

Starting out as a model, I think he knows all the good tips/diet to good skincare and might also be blessed with naturally good complexion. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBwuPXO3tEA

# I think a staple diet of "kimchi" (filled with lots of amino acids) also helps.

Thanks for the tips but no, I have never watched "Get It Beauty". I think we are on the same page as I would never sacrifice sleep over a one hour makeup session to look "au naturel". Plus, I think it's healthier for our pores and skin to wear minimal or no makeup. With the invention/wonders of Photoshop, the images portrayed on still photographs can be deceiving.

I agree with you about how the four seasons seem to wake up our skin. I live in Singapore where we have summer all year around. Some of us natives do not take too well to the warm temperature and high humidity. Think enlarged pores and frizzy hair. Imagine my joy when I visit other countries during autumn and winter!

Apart from the warmer temperature and uncomfortable humidity, I think Singapore is one of the best places in the world to live in:). Spring is also a lovely time to visit, we get to see the cherry blossoms in abundance here.

@sk0317 Asked whether I expect YJ's mother to disown him if he deposes Juran and divorces HR: 

The men would be united in their disgust for YJ.

Also, at some point the elder GJ -- Juran's sister in law and HR's aunt -- will join the household as YJ's mother's sister in law and equal (I would guess the two Gu brothers inherited the house.)  She won't be loving YJ too much either.

YJ's mother is obviously the weak link. YJ will be a success after all, and she will be rid of a troublesome daughter in law.  As with the birth mother, she will probably see YJ on the sly and incite the other family members with an occasional remark in his defense.

13 hours ago, jimb said:

@watchumlots @valsava ask why YJ is embracing DY now that she wants doesn't want anything to do with him when he never hugged her while they were engaged:

Forbidden fruit tastes sweeter ?

YJ has come to appreciate DY?

YJ has always assumed, regardless of what DY herself has said, that she continued to be available to him as a backup? Might YJ envision a Sul-free Bonjour after the shareholders' meeting in which HR and DT are swept out with Juran and he will be free to "reclaim" DY?

All of thr above?

I choose all of the above

3 hours ago, sk0317 said:

Me neither:sweatingbullets:. But I would like to start with a visit to SJH's hometown in Busan followed by some scenic places with traditional Korean architectural houses. I think a visit in spring or early fall might be better as winter can be a bit harsh in South Korea.

After HD, there is 4K resolution (available now) and 8K is in the making as we speak. Rather revolutionary piece of news for me to stomach. One of the many reasons (probably my first time going gaga over a celebrity in my life) I adore SJH is because he is so natural. You will notice SJH' s crow's feet here at the end of this clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2UksAwnGGg

I really really hope he will never consider taking the "normal" route as described in your post above for most celebrities. I want and hope he will feel comfortable in his own skin. He is simply charming and beautiful and I like him just the way he is:).

Starting out as a model, I think he knows all the good tips/diet to good skincare and might also be blessed with naturally good complexion. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBwuPXO3tEA

# I think a staple diet of "kimchi" (filled with lots of amino acids) also helps.

Thanks for the tips but no, I have never watched "Get It Beauty". I think we are on the same page as I would never sacrifice sleep over a one hour makeup session to look "au naturel". Plus, I think it's healthier for our pores and skin to wear minimal or no makeup. With the invention/wonders of Photoshop, the imagines portrayed on still photographs can be deceiving.

Apart from the warmer temperature and uncomfortable humidity, I think Singapore is one of the best places in the world to live in:). Spring is also a lovely time to visit, we get to see the cherry blossoms in abundance here.

*High five* I also like how natural he looks. He does not have the chiselled look, but he looks very pleasant. The crows feet and smile lines simply add to his charm. And of course, that dimple! Yes, let's hope he does not go the "normal" route. We like him like that.

Besides having good diet and skincare habits, he likely knows how to enhance his features with makeup. He was doing his own makeup in the musical promo clip. Thanks for the videos btw :) Did you watch the clips posted by esteem models? SJH was doing some hosting and he seemed quite skinny there. He looks better now with a fuller face.

It is pretty difficult looking for his videos as he is relatively new.  And there is a female singer who goes by the same name, so googling his name would not return much. As I am typing this, I realise I've gone stalker mode. :sweatingbullets:

I really do need to save up for a holiday to Korea. I've already made plans for Japan, but going to Korea at the same time will really stretch my budget.

Thank you for saying that of Singapore btw :). Hot climate aside, it is still home.

1 hour ago, sgfan said:

*High five* I also like how natural he looks. He does not have the chiselled look, but he looks very pleasant. The crows feet and smile lines simply add to his charm. And of course, that dimple! Yes, let's hope he does not go the "normal" route. We like him like that.

*HIgh Ten"! I love how big and expressive his eyes are too. And his dimples:wub:. His boyish charm...the list can just go on and on and on. LOL. And talking about how we like him just the way he is, Billy Joel's "Just The Way You Are" came to mind.

1 hour ago, sgfan said:

Besides having good diet and skincare habits, he likely knows how to enhance his features with makeup. He was doing his own makeup in the musical promo clip. Thanks for the videos btw :) Did you watch the clips posted by esteem models? SJH was doing some hosting and he seemed quite skinny there. He looks better now with a fuller face.

You are most welcome. We love and will gladly share what we can gather on SJH right:)? Yes I found and watched too many of his videos but hesitate to post them all here to prevent hoarding the board with what would look like "spam" messages:D.

Yes I agree. He looks much better with a little weight on him. BTW I think he looks dashing in strong solid colors, like the deep red jacket he was seen wearing in the GIF @boohaso kindly made. On the other hand, he also looks good in suits and in causal wear. In short, with his pleasant personality and demeanor, he rocks in whatever he wears. He is not just a clothes horse.

1 hour ago, sgfan said:

It is pretty difficult looking for his videos as he is relatively new.  And there is a female singer who goes by the same name, so googling his name would not return much. As I am typing this, I realise I've gone stalker mode. :sweatingbullets:

Yes there is an 18 y.o. female singer/figure skater who goes by the same name. You need to type "Shin Ji Hoon Male Model" or "Shin Ji Hoon Korean Model" and check the DOB (1988.04.28) listed before clicking on the search hits. I am very much in the same boat as you are >" stalker mode":sweatingbullets:. I wish the internet would update his bio and let us know more about him...

1 hour ago, sgfan said:

I really do need to save up for a holiday to Korea. I've already made plans for Japan, but going to Korea at the same time will really stretch my budget.

I think there are too many places of interest to visit in Japan and South Korea. Saving up for two separate trips even if it means a longer wait before the next vacation would be better. As the saying goes, "Good things come to those who wait":). I would have liked to host you here if you do visit Japan but I live in the suburban area of the capital city which makes access to most places a little inconvenient.

1 hour ago, sgfan said:

Thank you for saying that of Singapore btw :). Hot climate aside, it is still home.

Before moving and settling down in Japan, I spent most of my life in Singapore. I was born and raised there:).

13 hours ago, jimb said:

@sgfan @sk0317

I'm also giving The Gentlemen of Wolgeysu Tailor Shop a chance even though I have to miss the first half of Second To Last Love (starring the former male lead in Identical Affairs) to watch the whole episode. It looks like there will be some corporate skulduggery which I like. Also, the characters played by the male and female romantic leads are both unhappily married to other people. I'm interested to see where the writers go with that. Will the characters be doing the Scarlet A?

@jimb What do you think of "The Gentlemen of Wolgeysu Tailor Shop"? And how many K-dramas are you currently watching? Shin Goo, the veteran behind the "Lee Man Sool" character is a good actor whose other works are well worth a watch. I think the script and plot in this drama are certainly better than TUF's and those tear jerking scenes are quite heartwarming they made me cry.

@sk0317 asked :how I liked Gentlemen of the Wolgyesu Tailor Shop and what other KDs I am watching:

I think Gentlemen of the Wolgyesu Tailor Shop has promise -- a little romantic comedy, a little corporate intrigue: in the mold of Beautiful Gong Shim which both my wife and I liked.

Our KD viewing is limited to those available on KBS and SBS in the evening hours. We also watch Second to Last Love, Doctors, and a new drama in the Doctors time slot later in the week about a television news operation. They are all ok but thus far I am not interested enough in them to read or write about them.

9 hours ago, sk0317 said:

*HIgh Ten"! I love how big and expressive his eyes are too. And his dimples:wub:. His boyish charm...the list can just go on and on and on. LOL. And talking about how we like him just the way he is, Billy Joel's "Just The Way You Are" came to mind.

You are most welcome. We love and will gladly share what we can gather on SJH right:)? Yes I found and watched too many of his videos but hesitate to post them all here to prevent hoarding the board with what would look like "spam" messages:D.

Yes I agree. He looks much better with a little weight on him. BTW I think he looks dashing in strong solid colors, like the deep red jacket he was seen wearing in the GIF @boohaso kindly made. On the other hand, he also looks good in suits and in causal wear. In short, with his pleasant personality and demeanor, he rocks in whatever he wears. He is not just a clothes horse.

Yes there is an 18 y.o. female singer/figure skater who goes by the same name. You need to type "Shin Ji Hoon Male Model" or "Shin Ji Hoon Korean Model" and check the DOB (1988.04.28) listed before clicking on the search hits. I am very much in the same boat as you are >" stalker mode":sweatingbullets:. I wish the internet would update his bio and let us know more about him...

I think there are too many places of interest to visit in Japan and South Korea. Saving up for two separate trips even if it means a longer wait before the next vacation would be better. As the saying goes, "Good things come to those who wait":). I would have liked to host you here if you do visit Japan but I live in the suburban area of the capital city which makes access to most places a little inconvenient.

Before moving and settling down in Japan, I spent most of my life in Singapore. I was born and raised there:).

Cool! Looks like we have a lot in common. How long have you been in Japan? Appreciate your thought of showing me around. I'll be there with my older brother who visits Japan almost every single year. So no worries :blush:

Yes, we are trying very hard to refrain from posting more SJH videos. We will have to control our swooning here Lol! Actually no one should consider this spam. Just look at him! :D

This is funny! We both got our key words correct "Shin Ji Hoon Korean Model". He seems to be thrown into the deep end with this drama. Do not know if it is a norm to be doing a 120-episode show this early in an acting career.

Let's hope there is better story development for TUF this week!

@valsava asked about my post in which I quoted my stepdaughter saying that the old Korean prejudice against in law marriages stemmed from the Confucian teaching against "mixing blood" and that younger Koreans do not regard it as a big deal:

I'm sorry that I was confusing. You are right. A DT-DY marriage would not be an in-law marriage. The issues with them are HR's jealousy of DY and mistrust of her husband.

The marriage of YJ's uncle to HR's aunt (and how many other "unusual" pairings in the offing?) would be an in-law marriage.

By the way, the odd phrase "mixing blood" seems to refer to a belief that genetic diversity is better than genetic concentration. Take Bob and Joe Smith and Janet and Amanda Jones. If Bob marries Janet and Joe and Amanda marry people from other families, the three couples altogether produce three sets of single cousins. If Bob marries Janet and Joe marries Amanda, however, the two couples produce two sets of double cousins. Given human nature, some cousins will marry cousins. Arguably, marriages of double cousins pose more of a danger of hereditary birth defects than marriages of single cousins.

Far enough into the weeds for now. . .

6 hours ago, sgfan said:

Cool! Looks like we have a lot in common. How long have you been in Japan? Appreciate your thought of showing me around. I'll be there with my older brother who visits Japan almost every single year. So no worries :blush:

Yes, we are trying very hard to refrain from posting more SJH videos. We will have to control our swooning here Lol! Actually no one should consider this spam. Just look at him! :D

This is funny! We both got our key words correct "Shin Ji Hoon Korean Model". He seems to be thrown into the deep end with this drama. Do not know if it is a norm to be doing a 120-episode show this early in an acting career.

Let's hope there is better story development for TUF this week!

Yes we do have a lot in common:). I have been here since October 1999. BTW I am not 30 and am much older than you:sweatingbullets:. I was very much like your older brother, making frequent visits to Japan sometimes 2-3 times (for work and leisure) annually. My only regret now is I should have broadened my horizons and traveled more extensively to other countries...

Glad to hear you have your older brother as your travel companion. He must be well versed in the Japanese Language:). Apart from English, Mandarin and Korean, what other languages do you speak @sgfan?

Yes we need to exercise self restraint and discipline to refrain from bombarding the board with more SJH clips. We could be prejudiced but I think SJH is the "whole package=real deal". And if I were asked to describe SJH in a word, "wholesome" immediately comes to mind.

I guess failure to obtain more personal information concerning SJH helps keep the mystery surrounding him alive:)? And I think he was really fortunate to have landed himself a role in a 120-episode drama so early in his acting career. Could being a model and his wholesome good looks gotten him the part of SDT?

Can't wait for episode 101. Bring on the "Shinkansen" and speed things up in the right direction for DT and DY already!

Have a nice day at work!

@sk0317Wow! Almost 20 years in Japan! You must be very fluent in the Japanese language.

It is never too late to make travel plans. Although now we do have to be more selective about destinations. Better news coverage and social media really change how we see the world. 

I speak a little bit of dialect as well - Cantonese and Teochew but I am not fluent. Haha my proficiency of the Korean language is limited to KD lingo :sweatingbullets:

'Wholesome' is a spot-on description! I read that SJH got the role as another actor had dropped out. So he's really lucky to have scored this chance. A lead role in a 120-episode drama sounds daunting, but I suppose a rookie actor just has to grab the opportunity, Rather than just doing second lead/ minor roles in a shorter, blockbuster drama. 

hope everyone is having a good start to the week! No Monday blues.

@sgfan thanks for the well wishes doing better now.

@sk0317 thankyou for the well wishes as well as for the advice to take more fluids. It certainly helped. Though can't say the same about the workplace since the office area I am in seems to be freezing most of the time. Have to either step out for a few minutes to warm up or sometimes visit a person I know in the HR department as his office is surprisingly warmer and the strange thing is that his used to be the coldest room before. :)

Other than that lets get back to this drama. Someone asked how Yungjae could order a Board Of Directors meeting when he wasn't even a member of said board. My impression to that is that Youngjae doesn't have that sort of power on his own even with his current position as a director. Then again this wasn't Director Youngjae calling for the meeting but Son In Law of the company owners Young Jae calling for the meeting. When they think that someone from said family is calling for a meeting then it must be something important so they will appear for no other reason than that. Previously this only applied for Juran and her husband (if he ever even did call for one) but now Youngjae can use this further to rise up in the ranks.

How you may ask. Well this would be more in line to the question @jimb asked if I think that this would be the perfect opportunity for him to frame Juran of his crimes or perhaps others. My response to that would be in the affirmative and that this would be the perfect time for him to get rid of all those that can come in his way of reaching for the throne. He may think of adding Mr. Choi to that list but as of now if he decides to frame him it would be a big mistake on his part. But first let me beging with why framing Juran at this point would help him. We have to remember that corruption at any level is bad but the higher one is in position the worse it becomes. Now Juran being the president of said company being corrupt would be quite bad and if Youngjae were to reveal it the Board would have a few reactions to hearing said news. First they would be outraged and furious at Juran for such a betrayal and demand her to step down. Now her place can't remain vacant for long as a ship can't steer without a captain. This means that they will need someone that they can trust. Now at this point who fits the bill... Yes one is correct to assume that they will want to go for Youngjae at this point why because the other response to his revelation would be that they would be impressed with his integrity and honesty to not only reveal said crimes of said corrupt person is one thing but it will be even more highlighted since said member was part of his own family. This would show to them that he treats everyone equally and all and if you do a crime and even if you are family he won't go easy on you. Plus he has his reputation of being a marketing whizz and apart from that one prime time slot deal regarding his noodles that didn't go so well (again not a loss) they will think that he has it. Though it depends on how long he can maintain his last product fiascoo from being revealed. Then again I won't be surprised if he frames even that on Juran somehow. :)

Why do I think that firing Mr. Choi at this point would be bad for Youngjae is because whether he likes it or not Mr. Choi at this time is quite useful since he is an influential person over there. He seems to know who is in whose camp at the time and what the others stance are in regards to said people. He is good at locating people :) (okay that was a partial joke) and he has enough power to get people from the other side to get together to pay him some heed and if he can influence other board members decisions to an extent that makes him quite valuable for the time being. Younjae firing or framing him would backfire as he woul get the others to kick him out for such an outrage. But for now Younjae has him under his control by promising him a better position in said company and all perhaps a few more things to sweeten the pot and Mr. Choi will be loyal to him.

A question was asked if this would mean that Juran and family would be kicked out of their house and would this mean that Youngjae's family would then move in it. My thoughts regarding this is that I don't think that Juran can be kicked out from there that easily. The board will ask for two things namely her stepping down and secondly that she pays for her crime. So unless the house costs the same amount of money that was siphoned of that place should be safe. Also if Juran and family are kicked out that would mean that Youngjae will also be kicked out from said place. So I doubt that he would endanger his place like that so easily. As for his family then moving into that place assuming that only Youngjae could somehow only manage to stay in that house I think that the only one that would want to move into said house would be his mother. His father would be disgusted and dissapointed in his son's actions. The same disappointment would also be there from his brother and uncle. They wouldn't want to move into said place and the mother would have to eventually side with them is said regards. Plus even if they don't know that he was responsible for Juran's downfall the rest wouldn't want to move in to their in laws place. The perfect example of this is when Juran thought to raise them up a bit so that they could slightly better their standing in life and be somewhat on her level offered to let them have a shop that sold organic vegetables and all the only one that wanted said shop was the mother but the father was against it and after a few times that was also given up. If the dad can be just as firm in not moving into said place the mother would be forced to listen to him. Thus I don't see that happening anytime soon then again I could be wrong.

On the other hand what I can see happening is that Juran is going to be mad at this backstabbing and she is then going to confront gullible Hyeri and demand that she either divorces Youngjae or cut all ties with her. Now at this point I don't know if Hyeri will actually be gullible enough to believe that her mother actually did said things and what Youngjae said was true or not. But at this point she is far to invested in her marriage and I don't see her divorcing him yet. After all even after knowing about Dani she still wants to be with him. Her obsession with him is great indeed. :) Thus I am going to go with that she will agree to cut all ties with her mother instead shocking everyone involved. But now what is Hyeri going to do as she has no place to live and all. Not to worry she has her In-Laws that are going to be kind enough to take her in as well as feel sorry for her being in said position because of their son and all. Thus we have Hyeri finally moving into her in laws place. But at the same time we also know that the Mother In Law now has the perfect means to discipline her DiL. :) This means DiL training camp has finally begun. :) Hyeri may hate doing all that but given that she has no choice but to do so (since where else is she going to go and live.) Thus she is eventually and hopefully enough going to become a better person. Then again she could go and live with Dani and family. Yeah will be real surprised if she can do that and bury the hatchet while doing so. Though either place should be just as fun and an educational experience for her.

Does this mean that Juran is going to become a better and humbler person. Not at first. She is going to try and take back what was supposedly hers. Unfortunately for her it isn't going to be as easy as she once thought. Even if she claims that she was innocent and that it was all Youngjae's doing the board isn't going to believe her. As for allies she really doesn't have all that many. Her main and only ally would have been Mr. Choi who for some reason was extremely loyal to her and perhaps her family. But now he has moved into Camp Youngjae since he was promised a better position and all. Plus he wouldn't want to risk his standing any further with the other board members. Juran's crimes make him seem slightly like an idiot thus he will certainly lose some of his power but I don't think that it will be all of it. As for March well she is as loyal to a cause just as much as the changing seasons (Pun fully intended) and I don't see her helping out Juran unless it benefits her somehow. Such as she perhaps thinks that Juran has a chance of reclaiming her throne then she will be more than willing to help her in return she thinks that she would be able to marry Dong Tak. Otherwise she is going to dump her ASAP. Will that mean that she will try to marry Youngjae then :0 Will certainly be interesting to see her move onto someone new. So does that mean that she will try and convince Hyeri to go for a divorce as that will be the best for all involved and then go in for the kill herself. Wait till she finds out that Youngjae is the brother of her first love. :) Boy that is going to go well I mean awkward. Other than that I can possibly see Juran's father being on her side. As for her husband it is hard to see which side he will choose. I would say that since he was her husband and that they were married for so long he would know her best and thus believe her. But since they are sort of divorced I can't say that with any certainty anymore. After all these last few months it was becoming hard for the husband to read Juran and figure out what she was thinking. For instance when Juran wanted him to meet with the anti-husband proposal board member and all he refused so she had to get sneaky. She got him to agree to go out for a dinner date with him since they hadn't been to one for ages. Basically promising him some alone time but secretly arranging it so that both of them could meet the board member and convince him to their side and all. I am pretty sure she did other stuff as well such as trying to launch Youngjae's product without his approval and all behind his back and all. So with him I can't be so sure. He can be on either camp though since this is a drama and dramas are all about family unity especially in adversity I think that there will be a high chance that he will be by her side. Though I still wonder if that will mean that he will end up with Sunae or not. Hoping that is the case because she needs to be happy now and it certainly shouldn't be with that mayor. Finally the only person that will be unconditionally on her side would have to be Dong Tak and thus by extension also Dani.

Do I think that Juran will be grateful that Dani is on her side and believes her innocence. I don't think so. Knowing Juran she isn't going to believe Dani's sincerity and will think that Dani has some sort of plan up her sleve or thinks that Dani is doing so just so that she can get her approval to marry Dong Tak if she pretends to be on their side. But her being betrayed once especially by someone she trusted is going to make her warry of Dani's intentions plus like I said she never really liked her so she is going to be just as suspicious of her actions. So unless she witnesses something Dani is doing for her without Dani being aware of her presence that may sway her because even if Dani takes her side infront of her she may assume that it is part of some act on her part. So if she perhaps discovers that Dani has found some evidence that can help not only clear her name but also bring down Younjae she goes to convince her to give her said information not believing that Dani would do so and perhaps even betray Youngjae her first love and all (thanks to March making her think that something is still going on between them and all) During this time March finds out that Dani also has said information so she goes and tries to convince Dani not to release it or to give her the evidence. Since they are supposedly on the same team it doesn't matter who submits it and all. At this point Juran see's them both together and gets further mad that they have been playing her and all this time. But she might get moved when Dani refuses to give in to March's demands of not revealing said evidence and goes ahead and does so. When March realizes that the game is up she would then go to Juran and try to claim credit of her finding said evidence and clearing her name but ofcourse now Juran knows the truth of who was really on her side and all. Then again I doubt that it will go down like that or that this would be enough to move Juran and all but one can only hope.

In regards to Youngjae get all Huggy with Dani and the 3 choices that @jimb gave. I think he himself explained it best a couple of episodes back when he had called Dani over for those drinks and he came home drunk that night. But my take on said scene is that this is more of an ego problem for him. He thinks to highly of himself due to various factors and the other thing is that he must think that he is gods gift to all of mankind since he has been blessed with incredible talents that makes whatever he touches to gold and that woman supposedly go crazy about him. :) So on one hand he told Dani that she should move on as he already had but I suspect that deep down he thought that he was so great that Dani would never be able to let go and if he ever came back to her she would return to him. His lines to Dani were something along the following that he was afraid that she wouldn't be happy that he had left her and all and that he is afraid that she is happy without him in her life. Can't recall the exact words sorry. But that just goes to show that he thought that he was such an important part of her life and all that she wouldn't be able to move on. Frankly I don't know how long he could have maintained his marriage with Hyeri. But lets give it a few years since that's how long it would take him to get to the top. At this point he could have asked for a divorce and may have thought that Dani still hadn't moved on from him as he hadn't and thus she would take him back. Thus he would return to her and apologize and say that he made a terrible mistake of how unhappy he was etc.... Unfortunately for this to work he needed to ensure that they staid apart so that she couldn't see him daily and know what he was actually doing as well as to stay away from any other male. Thus his motivation for her to leave the company also he was afraid that their past would be revealed thus further jeopardizing his plans to take over the company and all and to get back together with her. He is now jealous to see that she has not only moved on from him but also that she is more happy than even when she was with him. I do think that he is also starting to appreciate her slightly more since he took her for granted. Such as when Hyeri complained about something his mother told her and that she didn't want to visit or help them. At that point he remembered how Dani volunteered to go to his home and meet his family and help around with no hidden agenda and all. The clear difference between Hyeri and her was that Hyeri only wanted to visit his parents because she had an agenda and most importantly they all treated her well. So those little complaints aren't all that much but on the other hand Dani would come and visit his family even though his mother was openly against it and wasn't all that nice to Dani. Regardless of the fact Dani still showed up thinking them to be her future family and all and she never complained. I am sure that Youngjae might have even told her that she didn't need to come to protect her and all if his mother made him uncomfortable and all but Dani being Dani refused said offer. Now given the same situation Hyeri is complaining of how she is being treated and all.

Regardless of the situation Youngjae is now a married man and he should heed what others are telling him and to stay away from Dani. He isn't making matters well for any of the parties involved.

So wait March is now hunting for evidence to hold over Dani that she is responsible for her fathers (and Dani's brothers) death. I mean just how delusional can one get. Unless Dani is some sort of alien with superpowers or something I really can't see her being responsible for said death. She was just one freaking years old. What does March think happened. She magically turned the wheel with such force that her brother caused the accident or that she perhaps summoned the rain on purpose etc.. Seriously that girl and her delusions are just plain awesome. It was a stormy night and even the most careful person can end up causing an accident. It was trgaic to see that there was only one survivor that night instead of two. Now I think someone mentioned that Dani was sick so she was taken out to the city for a check up. Clearly the hospital over there couldn't handle her if they even had one over there. So unless she wanted Dani to die I really can't see how she can accuse her of said accident. If anything I would say that she was more at fault for her father dying. Lets see how this can apply. The father hears that his wife is going to deliver their first child decides to hurry back home to be with his family. Wife to be her support and also to see their first child and all. So it would make sense that he would be in a hurry thus speeding home. Normally that might not have been an issue but unfortunately for him the weather didn't think so. It was missing a kind person and was shedding tears of sorrow to call him. Thus the rain made the road wet and slippery his speeding wouldn't have helped him plus I will give partial points that Dani was crying and thus he couldn't fully concentrate both on the road as well as on Dani thus causing the accident. But even they I can't really fault Dani for crying after all she was one freaking baby and babies cry for heavens sake. Not that the others could know of said fact. Over all I think that March should be blamed for her fathers death instead of Dani. I doubt that March will bother to find out the weather conditions of that night or even when he died. Come to think of it would she even know when her father passed away. If we go by the scenes we come to the impression that he died on the day that she was born aka her birthday. Now I know that this would be a 2 in 1 day. Being a day of good news (her birthday) and one of bad news (her father's death/accident). Unless he didn't die right away and it took him a few days later to die due to his injuries and all. I guess the writers either forgot about this or need to clarify this a bit better. Though knowing how granny loves March so much she wouldn't have revealed this fact and would want March to have her birthdays and all. I remember watching a drama a few years back called My Husband Has A Family where the husband seems to have his grandfathers death anniversary on the same day as his wedding anniversary. (Though from what I could tell from that was more than was involved. According to his grandmother the grandfather insisted that he had to go and dressed himself in his good clothes before passing away and all. What I took from that was that his spirit knew that his grandson was about to get married and he wanted to be there for him even if that meant just in spirit form) Regardless that is another drama so won't mention it anymore. As for the grandmother perhaps she lied to both March and Dani about the accident date and is thus lying about one of their events (birthday and death anniversary) and thus both are celebrated. Also I really don't see how March can use the fact that Dani was supposedly responsible for the ghosts demise. Perhaps that is why the dad is a ghost because he can't get a moments peace since they are celebrating his death anniversary on the wrong date :)

Well that will be all for now. Will be back hopefully later on. So continue posting and all and I will check them out later on. :o Hopefully will have something to add to said post till then

Darn some of my post got cut somehow while typing and I forgot wanted to say over there. :(

Archived