[Drama 2016] Beautiful Mind 뷰티풀 마인드

Prettysup

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@jongski- hi, nice to see another Park Seyoung fan.  :D

She is really underrated, very rarely post to promote herself if you follow her IG. She only appears when filming, if not, can disappear for months. I am also hoping that after Beautiful Mind she gets a lead offer. She is so much prettier than a lot of the lead actresses and her acting is good. 

When she makeup- she is stunning!!! U can just keep staring at her face. Also she has nice teeth, when she smiles, you don't see her gums!! 

Hope Kbs release a lot of her photos cos she is so pretty 

Park So-dam makes her first appearance for Beautiful Mind

by javabeans | June 10, 2016 | 

mindposter_2.jpg

Finally, a glimpse of our leading lady for Beautiful Mind. It took a while, but Park So-dam finally joined the KBS medical mystery last week for filming, and here she is in the drama’s first official poster and fourth teaser.

The teaser starts out with genius doctor Jang Hyuk staring at his reflection in the mirror and reminding himself that he can’t let people find out who he is. (I’m assuming he refers to his emotionless condition, which renders him unable to feel or empathize with others.) Park So-dam is teased by a police officer colleague about going on a date, which she denies. Then a man’s voice tells us that doctors save lives and cops catch bad guys, which seems pretty obvious, but hey I’m not the genius here.

Then, Park vows to discover the truth, just as her car is attacked with a stone to the windshield. This teaser doesn’t tell us why, but we do know that Jang Hyuk gets entangled in a case when his patients start to die mysterious deaths. Somehow through the events that follow, our hero starts to heal, and while I’m dubious at the claim that love can heal a condition caused by literal brain injury, I guess we can’t rule out miracles: The copy on the main poster reads, “A miracle of empathy we want to encounter.”

Beautiful Mind is KBS’s next Monday-Tuesday drama, and will kick off on June 20, after the four-episode miniseries Baek-hee Has Returned wraps up next week.

Credit ; http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/06/park-so-dam-makes-her-first-appearance-for-beautiful-mind/

12 hours ago, Prettysup said:

The words at the side says : What we want to witness is a common miracle 

I'll be witness to this drama. I'm ready! Liking that poster! And it has that English title plus soft tone. Simple yet   gives emphasis to what to the person with the Beautiful Mind. Plus points!! Thanks @prettysup  for translating the words in the poster.

11 hours ago, Gerry58 said:

@jongski- hi, nice to see another Park Seyoung fan.  :D

She is really underrated, very rarely post to promote herself if you follow her IG. She only appears when filming, if not, can disappear for months. I am also hoping that after Beautiful Mind she gets a lead offer. She is so much prettier than a lot of the lead actresses and her acting is good. 

When she makeup- she is stunning!!! U can just keep staring at her face. Also she has nice teeth, when she smiles, you don't see her gums!! 

Hope Kbs release a lot of her photos cos she is so pretty 

I know. she's so low-key as you've mentioned.. to think that's  got acting skills. Plus the beauty.  The one I high light esp. I hope so. Too many actress / idols appearing and be cast in dramas... meanwhile  There's PS she's  not type of actress hogging the limelight but deserve a lead role than others.

As for Park So Dam.... she's endearing and she can act and has that potential for more lead roles.

@Prettysup- love the poster- very classy feel

Really happy jang hyuk and his fans are actively promoting the drama. Psd looks more mature with the short hair, seems very compatible with Jh. There doesn't seem to be a wide age gap. 

Also looks like more visitors now :lol:

3 more days to press conference- can't wait!!! 

Park So Dam shares picture on Instagram, turns into pretty traffic policewoman

230.jpg

On 6th June, KBS2 new drama Beautiful Mind's female lead Park So Dam shares a picture of herself wearing a police uniform on Instagram, with the captions : "Hello I am Gye Jin Sung! Beautiful Mind."

In the picture, Park was seen holding a script of Beautiful Mind and smiling. To this, netizens have commented that "The uniform is so fitting", "Park So Dam is so pretty" and "Looking forward to this drama" etc.

In the drama, Gye Jin Sung is a passionate traffic policewoman who is determined to find out the truth. She pairs up with Lee Young Oh (acted by Jang Hyuk) when they get entangled in a case of a mysterious death of his patient.

Source :  http://www.allthatstar.com/view.php?action=1790&postID=249712

Spoiler

It's getting nearer!

Anticipated dramas in the second half of 2016

Quoting only relevant portion:

Spoiler

2.png

KBS2 - Beautiful Mind

Story: Genius neurosurgeon Lee Young Oh can't sympathize with other people's feelings. One day, he gets related to the patients' strange deaths. He opens his eyes to love and recovers his humanity.

Anticipations: Rebirth of 'Doctor Frankenstein'. Jang Hyun's return as a doctor in 9 years. Modern drama of writer Kim Tae Hee (Sungkyunkwan Scandal, The Greatest Sejong).

Source

Fifth teaser is out ! The beginning bit is same as the fourth teaser. 

Spoiler

Archived