[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

annyeong !!!! :grin:

I see all the preview pics for today's episode and it's so kyaaaaaa XD *Ddongi feels* *So much butterflies in stomach* :wub:

I can't wait to watch woohhh!!! I like the 3rd pic (so much feels) *what are you doing to my poor heart, my ddongi?* :heart:

Thank you @yongrin16 @enko20 @gureentea @Farfalle for the preview pics that gives us so much excitement that anytime our hearts will explode for so much skinship level and Thank you again to @Farfalle for the translation preview. Daebak ~

Can I ask something, Does anyone in here is a member of Mamamoo fancafe?

I just register and i'm a member already in it and it's so difficult and hard for I don't know what will i do in there and how do I start. :sweatingbullets:

Please help me ddongideul chingus ~ jebaljuseyo huhuhuh T-T

ppyong :D

• Like 8

@enko20 OMG! I love you so muchhh, but drn youu. I wanna squeal but I can't, (it's killing me :P) and now I'm grinning like an idiot here in school :w00t::wub:

@yongrin16 I think you're right my friend, and I'd love the idea if the Chuseok special runs for 2 episodes.. 

11 hours ago, Farfalle said:

but in Ddongi couple Eric was the one who wore shorts :lol:

Sorry to cut your post.. But yea most of their meetings eric wore shorts, I guess it's his fashion.. and I really dig him for that :wub: I dunno but I find guys that prefer shorts more sexy than wearing pants. ^_^

Anyways off-topic, but I'm anticipating the Na Rae x Se Chan special :lol: I feel that they'll bring tons of laugh :w00t:

Uhm do you guys know if there's already an uploaded Solar's cut on duet festival? I saw one but it's just the actual performance.. I wanna see where they were talking about our Ddongee couple:wub: Thanks in advance!!

----

• Like 5

@Farfalle I just checked the news and it seems the team that went after Solar actually won 1st place. So that means she and her partner ended up 3rd. I was really rooting for her to win since she did not last time. Oh well :( Thank you for the news about netizens and the audience's vote, it's a bit of a consolation prize I guess.

I forgot to say this earlier as well. Thank you for the text translation. I literally was so happy the moment I see that (1) next to the title. You know why? Because splitting up the episodes mean less cut and more content, and more content means MORE SPAZZING ehehehehe :P Thank you MBC showing us some mercy and leave our Ddongie's "My Ear's Candy" performance off until next week because I probably will need time to breathe.:lol:

@yongrin16 I can't see the photo chingu :(

@pwnkl Glad you like it :P Oh and I'm still searching around for Solar's full cut. I can't find it yet but I did find on Naver pics of the moment Solar squeal when Eric was mentioned
--------------
EDIT:
(I didn't see the vid from @Farfalle chingu haha silly me :P. Thank you so much! You can check her post @pwnkl).I will put the pics here anw:

tZrSslJ.jpg 

4Y2U0O0.png

• Like 11

Yongsun Duet Gayo full cut:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4sobpx_160909-듀엣가요제-마마무-mamamoo-솔라-컷_tv

This girl's voice got even better :astonished: 

And her partner is head over heels for her :flushed: LOL

Spoiler

rqqHsCzl.png

Her YeBa laugh tho LOL

b6RMZwGl.png

kQGUpsul.png

Wonder how Eric felt/thought about Yongsun practicing and singing with another guy for a lot of hours...^^

• Like 11

OMG!!! The forehead kiss!!!! :blush:

I'm giggling with all the preview pics!

@Giann_Kim I'm also a member of their fancafe. I registered before to help reach their target of 77,777 members but I also don't understand a thing on the fancafe hahaha :sweatingbullets:

Here's an article about our Ddongie couple

"According to the production staff, Eric Nam and Solar surprised everyone with their skinship as they got more competitive with the game. "

http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/09/eric-nam-solar-play-romantic-version-pokemon-go/

waaaah!!! There will be a lot of skinship!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! :w00t:

Whoever staff of WGM who thought of this HeartMon Go game...thank you very very much!!! :)

• Like 11

Holy cats and dogs... the preview pictures killed me! I'm squealing too hard right now! It's really too hot to handle! OMG!!!

Thank you lovelies for the updates! *hugs*:heart:

I might not have any time to post but being silent lurker at my workplace helps me to relieve my tension. You are all my stress relievers! *kkamddong*:wub:

Anyway, i really wishes for our Yongsunnie to win but still, she's a big winner in my heart. ;) The next time, i hope she will win for real! 

Kekeke... just like @enko20, i love how MBC gave a big picture of our couple amongst the other couples.  Also i shared my similar sentiments with @enko20 & @pwnkl posts. By any chance, are we triplets here? Hahaha....

@gureentea Thanks for always being the eagle eyes! :D 

@Farfalle Thanks for the updates and the translations! Anyway sis, i'm doing fine at work but it's just getting busier than i normally thought. Thanks for wishing me luck. You too sis! Good luck in your studies! 

@yongrin16 Hello! :) Don't you think that "HeartMon GO" fits our couple concept? And talking about being competitive, i've said so. They will go all out eventually! ;) Skinships? That's an easy-peasy for Ddongie. It's time to show those whom dissed them for that to get the taste! Hehehe *smirk*

The cooking battle tho~ we can just depend on Eric though i wish Solar could impress her husband by showing that she could improvise her cooking skill too...(Actually, it hit me and i understood how Solar felt when Eric teases her for not being a good cook!) Well, it doesn't matter if they are doing it together coz eventually they will complete it perfectly thereafter. Hopefully Solar don't include her unique ingredients that she did once in SHOWTIME. Lol...

~~~~~

And this article... It's expected to be in the news! Although she say otherwise, i really know what's in her mind. Kekeke. :P 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/09/solar-chooses-the-voice-she-prefers-between-hubby-eric-nam-and-her-duet-song-festival-partner

Oh gosh! It's finally today! 

LEGGO LOVELIES! 

• Like 9

@gandaako05 To be honest, I don't usually watch <Duet Gayo> on regular, so I don't know whether she'll come next week or not :sweatingbullets:

@Giann_Kim Don't know much about the fancafe thing, sorry chingu. I also think about joining their fancafe, but I'm still confused with anything about fancafe, so I'm gathering various information for now :)

@pwnkl Yup, it's understandable since it's still summer when they filmed the Chuseok episode :)

@enko20 You're right, thanks for this updates, chingu! :D Don't be sad about the result. I don't know if it's just me, but when Solar appears in shows like this, she tends to sing songs which are different with the usual MAMAMOO's style? It's like she wants to challenge and explore herself more :) Yes, I'm with you about the splitting episode. As much as I want to see their duet performance, but I don't want to lose many moments of our Ddongi couple since we like to see their detailed interactions :D And thanks for posting the <Duet Gayo> screenshots haha.

@gureentea OMG, the forehead kiss picture makes me squeal! :wub:

@zurah90 I know you can do it, sis! If you feel burned out with your work, just visit this thread to ease your fatigue ^_^ I'm glad to see you still take your busy time to post and give updates here! :D Thanks for your wish too, sis! It means a lot since now I'm kinda struggling with my thesis :sweatingbullets:

-----

I know there are already many of stills of their skinships, but hope they don't cut their almost-kissing scene!

CrazbLkVIAAXsL7.jpg

• Like 10

and they did :angry:

45addb7c695d4d4b3931012eb3bb18bf80894963

But, I'll let them slip.. OMGG! that skinship overload! :wub::wub::wub: I'm so thrilled that almost all the poses that they caught were all romantic kyaaaaaa~
I think I'm gonna lose it next week, if today's was just the tip of the iceberg :lol:

Good night/day guys.. this is it for me tonight, it's 4AM.. I'm Off. Happy SPAZZZZING!!! :D

• Like 9

I knew it that the best episode still need to be wait. Why oh why? Hahaha...

But still i love that our couple go all out with their skinships~♡♡♡

They lost the "SHOW ME THE WGM" rap battle so i hope they win the "HEARTMON GO" race! But the pictures they have to do are all the most cheesiest compared to other couple. Hahaha... it's really fated meant for them! 

I love how both Eric and Solar depend on each other since they both have great teamwork! ;) 

Next week episode is the duet gayo and cooking battle... Eric eyes during their dance battle...are just so electrifying!!!

Eric facing Solar and says "Chagi-ya, Saranghae"! Awww~ I squirm hardly:wub:

• Like 8

Of course the two best poses of our couple are not shown this week. Aishhhh that cliffhanger seriously! :expressionless:

Love their interaction at the beginning though. The first two couples were so calm and all, then suddenly it switched to our couple and they were just going crazy lololol :P They are indeed two beagles. Sadly we did not get to see much because the main focus was on Sechan-Narae couple, but they were pretty funny as well.

I didn't understand everything in "Show me the WGM" hahaha but what I love was before that actually when the couples did their own dances. I like the end part when Eric held on to Solar's hip and she leaned into him. It was jjang! :w00t:

It was so hard to be romantic when they are so exhausted lol. Everyone couldn't catch their breath out there. I feel sorry for the older couples that just can't keep up with the youngsters. Our couple did really good with the Heartmon-go game despite the 33 couple having a head start. ;) Also love the poses that our couple pickup. They chose the best ones in my opinion. I think there's only 1 heart left and that should be one of our couple's remaining pose right? So does that mean Ddongie will win this game? :o

Baek Ji Young will be one of the judge for next week. You know she's going to love watching our couple rocking her song hehehe. :phew: As for the cooking contest, well I can only hope that they will be okay :sweatingbullets:

• Like 8

You're right, sis @zurah90! I'm laughing hard at their preparation. They were jamming on Lee Jung Hyun's "Come" and "Bang Bang" excitedly, just like the usual Ddongi style B)

And not forget to mention their couple dance at the start! Love the moment when Eric approached Solar bravely while biting his lips! :w00t:

I will wait for the english sub for "Show Me The WGM" part, since there are many word plays there, but it seems to be funny. They lost when 33 couple said that "Ddongi couple is just ddong (="s**t", the literal meaning)" :sweatingbullets: And if I'm not wrong, they said about Eric's red ears? If Solar is sensitive with her height, Eric is sensitive with his red ears :lol:

Love their couple poses too, they got many romantic poses! :wub: Ah, I still hope the almost-kissing pose will be on next week since the 'Heartmon Go' part isn't finished yet. I'm surprised to see that our Ddongi couple's performance in this game is not bad. I'm a bit pessimistic before because I know they're not the sporty type, but seeing today's episode makes me hoping they're the winner! :D 

I'll end my thoughts here for now, since I have to go. Ppyong~! :P

• Like 8