[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

Annyeong Ddongi chingudeul :)

My Wishlist for Ddongi Couple Episodes (Hope it come true *insert solar laugh* :lol:)

• a couple song with an mv of it like the bbyu couple did or the one the ohye couple did.
  • a surprise birthday event for eric nam (november) especially solar's the one who made or prepared it same likewise with solar's birthday (february) i guess... hope they last until february, what will our yoonddong oppa's surprise be like? kekeke
  • a horror special episode like the yongseo couple did or watch a horror movie (bbyu couple)... i think i should prepare my heart in it for their would be a lot skinship ~
  • an out of the country vacation episode so we can hear solar english speaking skills... thanks to eric oppa *thumbs up*
  • skiing or skating scene in winter day... 
  • a cuddle time in their bed room... oppsss :phew:
  • eric nam visits mamamoo practice room to support her yongsun kyaaa XD
  • eric oppa pays visit to solar's parents same with solar meeting eric oppa's family...
  • a photo shoot like the jjongah couple did... so we can see the ddongi couple serious appearance...
  • a heart to heart conversation to express their true feelings to each other.
  • eric nam introduced solar to his celebrity friends hihihi :D

for my last wish I hope that someday they will hold hands naturally..... :blush:

• Like 10

@Le_Sanguinea @enko20 @Farfalle oh i didn't remember about the taeun's prank episode but after did some searching, i remember watching it back then!  yeah i think it's gonna be going to a lot controversies if it really happened, i should be calmer when imagining something, i guess lol :P but i do really want something that make us know about their true feeling, especially Solar's...

@Farfalle this is the first filming after Eric came back from mongolia, actually i kinda want an usual episode which only two of them so they will talk about each other activities last week and the experience in jungle etc huhu but i hope that will be awesome episode

Oh.. about the radio star all of the girls have participated in WGM right... radio star is known as mean talkshow and i think solar's fans will rage again if something 'unexpected' happen... geez

@Giann_Kim me too i want Eric and Solar to last until winter, at least... i want them to experience different seasons together T^T

---

Some random post i found about the chuseok ep (it's the set) lol

Spoiler

• Like 8

@FarfalleAh, I think it depends though. I know the way Bbyu couple did it was so sad but that's because of the way they presented it. Of course the last thing I want from our Ddongie couple is to end with sadness and regret. I think it's ok if the songs are filled with positive thoughts :)

Oh and the Radio Star appearance o_o You're right @gureentea, all of the guest are female participants of WGM (the other 3 are former though, only Solar is current). To be exact, the list of guests from left to right are:

• Seo In-Young
  • Gain
  • Hwayobi
  • Solar

WGM will definitely be a topic of discussion here. We will probably gain a lot of Solar's perspective on Eric and WGM in general from this talk show. I haven't watched Radio Star before, is it really like that? :huh: I think it will be okay as long as the questions don't get too personal. Solar hwaiting! :heart:

• Like 7

@pwnkl - I'll PM the link to you. :) 

@Farfalle - True, they caught my interest when I watched their performances of Um Oh Ah Yeah on Show Champion and Music Core. I was halfway into their performance when I noticed they were adlibbing some parts because it seemed different from their MVs. I thought, "for real?" and looked up the rest of their videos. And now here I am. :P

- - - 

Two things I'd like to add to all your wishlists (since a lot of you already mentioned the same things I want to see. :D)

• An episode where they do volunteer work somewhere, since they both used to do volunteer work before they went full time entertainers. (Quite rare in WGM to be honest)
  • Surprise event for Solar on their upcoming comeback (for sure this will coincide with their WGM schedules, yes? :) )

- - -
Hmm, Radio Star is.. how do I say it.. a very blunt and frank talk show lol. Of course, what do you expect with veterans like Kim Gura, Yoon Jong Shin, and Kim Gook Jin :rolleyes:  -  although to be fair their usual styles are toned down for this show.  
And lol, I'm kind of anxious, because look at all those former WGM wives - Seo In Young, the queen of Season 1 and GaIn, the queen of season 2. Both of them have really forceful personalities (but are really quite nice outside of what they portrayed in WGM as far as other people are concerned). Hwayobi too, although I was kind of annoyed that they made it look like she was a lapdog in her segment (her husband bullied her a lot :expressionless:). I'm not quite sure how the MCs would bring up that topic, but it's 93% guaranteed that it's going to come up given their history. :D

- - - 
EDIT: Holy carp I was just posting about the comeback and now soompi drops this:

Woo! :w00t:

Since Solar did a promotional car for Eric, what do you suppose he'll prepare? Promotional bicycle? Promotional truck? :D
  • Like 7

@Giann_Kim Let's hope they stay long enough to do all of that :D 

@gureentea Hahaha yeah, I think I can understand what you feel, since Solar isn't good at expressing her feeling explicitly. Hope we can see more of Solar's feeling on upcoming episodes. Ah, me too. I want to see them asking to each other about their activities (Solar with her concert and Eric with his experience in jungle) :( Kinda anticipated that special episode though haha. And you're right about the Radio Star's guests :o I didn't realized that when I posted it haha. Ah, really hope that the Radio Star PD do the good editing. I mean, finally Solar got a solo schedule to appear at a talk show and it's a chance to see her personal thoughts. Some MooMoos already worried about her appearance at Radio Star haha. 

@enko20 I think it's sad because when they finally get what their partners' thought, they have to part at that time :( But yeah, of course I want to see some sadness on Eric & Solar's face when they part (am I wrong? :sweatingbullets:) I also don't watch many Radio Star episodes, but seeing Kim Gura on other shows (plus the news), he's known for his sharp tongue.

@Le_Sanguinea Yeah, I also think "how can they have different adlibs in every performance?" I don't know how to say it, but when other groups are focusing on their dance/singing, MAMAMOO focuses on their performance as a whole? Yes, volunteer work looks good. I think MAMAMOO will just release the tracks though, not going to promote it at music shows. But agree with you, I expect something from Eric when it's Solar's comeback. I also worried, all of them are her seniors in entertainment/music and she's too kind to fight back. She only can laugh, like when the WGM panelists came :sweatingbullets:

-----

The news is already shared, but let me post beautiful Solar's picture!

CqttqQLUsAAPh7b.jpg

• Like 7

OMG! OMGG OMGGGG! Not one, but two awesome news!! Couple meets up was in my wish list wooooooo~ dear God, please don't forget my bonus wish, It doesn't need to be soon even if its a year late or couple of years late :wub: but RadioStar it'll definitely be something! Gosh is this a WGM special? the Sen-unnies SeoInYoung and GaIn.. well I'm expecting a lot, RadioStar hosts.. don't let me down XD ! there'll be a lot of brutally straightforward questions :phew:

@Le_Sanguinea Thank you! I'm about to check it :) 

Spoiler

Right, honestly..it'll be sad if they talked about Hwayobi's marriage stint.. She's more pitiful than Jung Hyung-don's first wife.. (sorry if I used pitiful but that's what I feel watching their segment.)

@Farfalle Thank you for that awesome news! although I look like a fool on my way too school.. I keep on smiling while making straight face. sh.. it's embarrassing :sweatingbullets: Yaaas! I guess? coz man and woman communicate differently :phew: if that's true? is it? ahahah! I watch a lot of dramas and movies XD

OK now countdown to 8/31 
:wub: Fighting MAMAMOO! 

• Like 7

@Le_Sanguinea I think 33 couple will have an advantage for sure if they play games since from what I've seen Jota is very athletic? Plus our Eric seem to struggle a bit with physical stuffs lol :sweatingbullets: Regardless I think it will be fun to see how Eric and Solar work together as a team. Also if there are games involve skinship it will be a big test to our couple too. 

• Like 5

@pwnkl Hahaha I can't imagine smile with straight face :lol: Well, I don't know, but their thoughts may be different since they have difference in cultural background too :) 

@Le_Sanguinea So agree with you! The only category that I'm sure they'll have advantages is singing competition :sweatingbullets:

@gureentea Thank you for the preview pictures! :wub: They're so touchy in those pictures. Again, those pictures remind me when they're shy back then just to show their barefoot to each other, but now even Solar can hold Eric's leg comfortably like that ^_^ And the radish doll's expression :lol:

@sujukpop If the bath house scene is filmed after their radio appearance, then both of them should have their rings since they're seen wearing them at their radio appearance :D 

-----

Before I translate the preview text, here are both Eric & Solar's updates today :) 

Eric's Snapchat update

-----

Solar's fancafe memo

• Like 8

The translation of official preview text for tomorrow's episode from WGM website
(http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/wedding/preview/)

-----

♥ We Got Married ♥ Episode 336 (will be aired at August 27th, 2016) 

Eric Nam ♥ Solar – Bathhouse Date & Kimchi Making Challenge (1)

Enjoying the exciting date(?) with three large dogs siblings, Eric ♥ Solar!
To solve the fatigue, they found a bathhouse!
When Solar went to buy snacks, Eric fell asleep(?)!
How would Solar wake her husband?!

For the stiff husband's flexibility, Solar did sport massage(?)!
However, the posture increasingly went extreme...
In the end, Eric's scream echoed at the bathhouse~
How was Solar's sweet-savage massage?

Solar suggested to make kimchi with her husband!
But... Actually their very first time to try kimchi making, reckless-hand(?) was activated and
"Just put it in!" they started to pour all of the ingredients carelessly...
How was Ddongi couple's rough kimchi making challenge?

-----

Hmm actually I still doubt that the bathhouse part is filmed after the dog playground part. Eric's hair is different? Maybe the editor just wanted to make the story flows better?

And looking at the title, I think they'll do something next week after making the kimchi. Is it meeting Solar's sister? :) Btw, I'm worried whenever Solar is involved in cooking :sweatingbullets:

-----

One more picture for them:

kpf9SrG.jpg?1

• Like 10

Eric whereabout yesterday night.. UZ's Jo Hyuna bday party? He still got time to hang out after work (wgm filming) hehe

Anyway, i just found that Eric ever sang to "We Fell in Love", a WGM couple song by Adam Couple (Jokwon & Gain)! He sang it with Baek A Yeon, tho. It make me miss adam couple so muchhh omg

Spoiler

• Like 8

@Farfalle  Beside being able to touch each other casually, notice how Solar stare directly into Eric during the Secret Garden's reenactment too. She usually get embarrassed and always try to steal look at Eric while he's looking away. I'm glad she can look at him in the eyes when their face are that close. :D

I'm also certain that the bathhouse scene was filmed after the radio show while the kimchi making scene is the one that actually come after taking care of the dogs. The fact that Eric has his ring and bracelet on is proof. The chronological order is clearly switched up like how the bank meeting came before the mukbang tour but was aired after. It's a bit of weird editing but I'm not too bothered by it. :)

• Like 6

@gureentea You're right, from the caption it's Hyuna's birthday party. Yeah, glad to see Eric got another time to have fun with his friends :D Wow, I never see that video. And yes, that Adam couple's song. It makes me want Eric & Solar to have their own song too.

@enko20 Agree with you. After dropping speech, Solar can sit really close next to Eric, not maintaining her distance. At the bank scene too, when Eric got close and teased Solar's english skill, Solar didn't avoid him. And yes, the upcoming Secret Garden reenactment too, she looks brave to stare him at that close distance. She's opening slowly but sure :D Me too, I'm not bothered by it, just confused why they did that haha. And his hair is also the proof :) 

-----

Lee Teuk posted his photo with Park Miseon in WGM set yesterday.

Spoiler

Omg, I just realized something! From the logo behind Park Miseon, it's similar with MBC <Duet Song Festival> logo, but it's added with "WGM" (우결)! Are we going to hear their duet again? :w00t:

The MBC <Duet Song Festival> original logo:

Spoiler

sub_logo.png

• Like 5

Random thought of the day ;)

Most of us probably remember/know that Eric likes taking pictures, both on his phone and camera. Especially his phone. He has taken pics of Yongsun in multiple occasions/episodes. I wonder if he keeps them? I mean, her poses are just hilarious and pretty at the same time. In my case, I often go through photos on my phone, i wonder if he does too and think of Yongsun when they're not filming. :blush:

wXYXdED.png

No way he can delete this :w00t:

• Like 7

@onlybeagles I hope he keeps them. It will be their memorable things, especially when their stint ends. And I miss their selca! :') Btw, not just Eric, Solar also has taken a photo of Eric too with her phone :) 

hVhffJd.jpg?1

------

<Showtime! MAMAMOO x GFRIEND> Episode 8 highlight clips (MAMAMOO cut)

Spoiler

-----

Eric's Snapchat update

Rough translation:
It's fascinating ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's my song! Ooh ooh ooh ooh!!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-----

Articles about them:

• Like 5

Hi chingus~ it's been a long time since I posted here.. while waiting for the new episode I found a video of Eric playing pepero game in a variety show and I thought I should share it w/ u ;)

Btw, if anyone can help me with the name of the program and the episode(s) Eric appeared in I would be thankful.. I know it's not subbed but I still wanna watch it :D

• Like 5

@ouki The show is called 천생연분 리턴즈 (Match Made In Heaven Returns). The cut here is from Ep.7 :) I can't find a subbed ep for it but here is the full episode:

Spoiler

--------------------------------------------

Anyway, new ep is coming soon. I can't wait for our couple! :wub:

• Like 5