[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

On 1/7/2017 at 10:24 AM, cnsdlover49 said:

watching the raw..eric must had feel so happy when solar did come because if i'm not mistaken he mention that solar will not attend..other than that i think they discuss something like mission to do for the couple who won the best couple awards..when ask to eric, he said something like i don't have, i can't do it anyways (might refer to because solar is not there)..then when they won, eric seem to ignore gook ju (kiss sign) while giving the speech..hahahaha..

ps: this is just based on my understanding, i could be wrong..:sweatingbullets:

I watched the subbed ep again and you are not wrong. Eric said he doesn't have to make any couple kiss pledge because Solar won't be there anyway. However, look carefully at his facial expression when he said it:

Spoiler

l4JyLxQ3KAUwmwx0s.gif

I don't know about you guys, but his face was pretty...funnily suspicious. It seems to me that Eric already knew she was coming but was just playing dumb. Why? So that he could dodge the mission lol. That's why when Gukju told them to kiss he had a legit excuse to ignore it because "I didn't know she would be here :phew:"

Bonus: Yeba's reaction to the award from an alternative camera angle

Spoiler

l4JyJNk1DBCKAH7rO.gif

Pay attention to Eric. He looked at Solar first before looking up at the screen. He was checking for her adorable reaction right away :). Also, is it just me or did he seem not as surprised as her about the announcement?

One more thing I want to talk about, after Eric and Solar received the award, they actually spent quite some time in the backstage before returning

Spoiler

ZA6xGgW.png

I check the timer from the actual MBC Ent. Awards video again, and this moment when they put the flowers on the table was about 6 mins after Eric finished his acceptance speech (*I matched it with the audio and what's shown on the TV screen). During that time, the camera kept panning to their seats about 2-3 times and they both weren't there. Six mins in the backstage is actually quite long, so I think @gureentea was right about Solar cleaning Eric's hair in the backstage and you know... doing other things that are left to our delulu minds' imagination :phew:

*The moment shown on that screencap is ~16:16 in this video. Their acceptance speech ended at 10:10.

• Like 6

@enko20 to be honest, i do noticed eric expression but forget to point it out..hahaha..btw typical yeba, she cover the camera with the flower..:sweatingbullets:..really curious about what she say while placing the flower on the table until she pout like that..one more thing, isn't there any video that show solar arival? I'm really want to see how she greet eric..is she just going straight to sit beside eric or what..hahaha..to much think..sorry..

• Like 7

20 hours ago, cnsdlover49 said:

to be honest, i do noticed eric expression but forget to point it out..hahaha..btw typical yeba, she cover the camera with the flower..:sweatingbullets:..really curious about what she say while placing the flower on the table until she pout like that..one more thing, isn't there any video that show solar arival? I'm really want to see how she greet eric..is she just going straight to sit beside eric or what..hahaha..to much think..sorry..

I don't think there's any as far as I know, but I'm sure there's more than Solar just sitting down haha. She came around the break between part 1 and 2 of the award so there's some decent time for her and Eric to meet and talk with each other. I also heard from our Kakao group that Eric had a backstage interview where he said Solar is like "a beautiful princess" but I can't find that anywhere?

Just want to share this because it's hilarious:

Forever a Yeba...

• Like 7

Cos solar recommended that kdrama 'goblin' i spend my days to watched it and only see goblin as another meat lover hahaha....most moomoos are wonder about mamamoo ost for goblin it seems not released, crush ost played a lot every ep it fit the drama with melancholy vibe same with ailee ost 

Just read about solar collab with hani and luna so this month we will have eric trio collab also solar trio collab lol 

• Like 7

It's not related it just big bang on weekly idol really funny :lol: hope the sub for part 2 will out soon

Wheein on duet song so good i like her first round perf 'day day' from bewhy (like the groove beat) and bewhy become guest on the latest radio star with blackpink jisoo and rose also dindin...the rappers are funny too :D

• Like 1

Congratulations to Mamamoo for winning Bonsang at GDA :) Here's their performances and acceptance speech:

Spoiler

In other news, Eric Nam is working with Chancellor, maybe for one of his songs in the upcoming album?

Spoiler

t1BpOn6.png

Eric will collab with SNSD's Seohyun in her upcoming solo album. The song is called Hello and will be released on the 18th

Spoiler

Some updates for the SNSD Sooyoung's Beaming Effect concert that Eric attended:

Spoiler

• Like 6

ok its so hard to update all at once haha :( 

also catching up eric's updates

170110 eric attended SM 타운미팅 @Central Park Hotel

videos: he looks kinda 'drunk' here. lmao

Spoiler

good for you

treasure

CHMS

heaven's door

170110 ELLE Korea IG update

170113 more photos from Beaming Effect concert

Spoiler

good for you

fan account:

Haesoo: Eric nam was voted as the "women's wanna be".
Sooyoung: what does it mean, "women's wanna be"?
Eric: does it mean women wants to become me?
Sooyoung: I want to become like Eric?

trans cr. Jim Lin on our kakao group (sorry idk your username here :( )

170112 someone updated that she/he saw Eric filmed something (like MV?) with a girl

1484455029619_zps3zstwxtz.jpg

Eric's SNS updates 170105 170106 170110 170113 170114

Spoiler

170110 IG story update

15972725_1323598561047991_49318627685436

C18TorPUsAElykA.jpg

170105 - 170106 SNOW update

170113 IG story update

170113 SNOW update

170114 IG story update (cooking Eric <3)

other updates 170105 170102

Spoiler

170105 someone saw Eric alone at the cafe (with hat)

1484456763233_zpsixjxcvu5.jpg

170102 someone took photo with working Eric at a cafe

• Like 6

Cos i don't follow all eric sns (only his ig) and i only follow one of his fan acc (cos most of them are in korean) i'm gratefull to you guys for post eric update here 

Finally mamamoo ost for goblin get release after i doubt it hehehe....

Just read from fan acc about some of mamamoo latest 'interview' mention about hwasa, moonbyul and wheein get hurt cos of bad comment....it make me feel sorry cos sometimes i don't think too much when make comment, need be carefull from now

• Like 2