[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

i just watch a clip and not full eps and saw the preview, its lovey dovey but is solar kinda back off from eric skinship? or she is still shy after the kiss lol but i love how eric get more aggresive on the right manner now, but i will talk more after watch eng sub tomorrow :D   

• Like 5

Read news from twitter beside 'moosical' there are 'seventeen shining diamonds' in singapore and 'bangtan' in japan....multifandom who stan these 3 group must be busy tonight :blush:

I like mamamoo outfit and the band are good and they sing 26 song w/o lipsync....very proud of them

• Like 6

@Farfalle Ah you're right, I forgot about that for a moment :P lol sry forgive me I was just being paranoid because of how much stuffs got cut in the past. I'm just going to hope it was Se Chan and Na Rae that took that block. Thank you for the updates as always.

@Ira Ajja Woah yes I just saw the Moosical's performance list. These girls really have endless energy jeez.:D

Spoiler

Solar performing "I Will Always Love You", nice :wub: It's the same song she performed (only part of it) on ASC's jukebox, now we get to see the full performance.But that "Sexy Back" though, haven't seen it but I can already imagine her doing sexy dances.:astonished: She wasn't kidding when she told Eric it was going to be shocking lol. :w00t:

I just check out the raw, love how hyper and energetic our Ddongie are :D Ooh Eric with the skinship attack in the preview hehe :phew: but Solar still seems a bit shy and surprised. Can't wait for the eng sub. :) 

• Like 7

Moosical updates:
Eric sent a wreath!! :heart: I was just so so happy when i saw this tweet. :wub: 
~
Solar's solo stage (audio)

Oooohhhh :lol: So this was the 'shocking' stage that she was talking about.:w00t: Hmm. Now we need fancams :lol:

• Like 9

Just watched the preview again and gotta agree with what some of you mentioned. Solar seems to be rejecting the hug but Eric went for it anyway. ;) Nevertheless, I'm anticipating the next episode. Hopefully she'll be more comfortable with his hugs cos we would love to see moreeee!!

Thank you for the Moosical updates! Solar must have started off the concert really happy after receiving the wreath from dearest husband! :wub:

And can't wait to watch fancams of Solar's solo stage! Keep the updates coming guys!

• Like 8

I've always said that i just envy with those Moomoos that they will be able to attend the Moosical concert but after i saw lots of updates that keep coming in, i have to admit that i'm starting to get jealous now. :sweatingbullets: Serve me right! Kekeke. Anyway, a proud unofficial moomoo here just feel grateful for these awesome girls. Congratulations MAMAMOO! ;') 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/08/mamamoo-say-first-solo-concert-moosical-is-a-dream-come-true

Listening to Solar's version of "Sexy Back" already blown me away... let alone her sexy dance. Oh gosh~ i'm just so curious how their stage would be like? 

~~~~~

@enko20 That was one long list of songs that i've ever seen! Eric gonna be losing his mind if he ever get to watch it live!:phew: Solar's "Sexy Back" sounds tempting even for me! Oh~ i would like to see MAMAMOO's version of SISTAR's "I Like That"! They gotta slay it! ;) 

@queenieswan Hello! :) You know how our Yongsunnie is~ she's just feeling shy since she dislike doing intimate skinships in the public. But i have to agree that Eric step up his courage to be quite aggresive with that backhug! Just aww~ ;) Good job Eric! Have you watch the raw episode for today? I love how he tickled her! Just loving how they becoming closer in every episode now.:wub:

@maeryl Aww~ indeed uri Eric sshi! Such a kind Sunbae, a fun friend to be with, a cooperative partner, a dedicated fan and last but not least a sweet dearest husband!♡♡♡ 

• Like 8

I'll post up my review later after watching it with subs. For now, i found an english lyric for this song! Yay! 

Eric Nam- Shower [Uncontrollably Fond OST]

If I say I can’t
Will my heart change?
I’ve already placed you in my heart
So how can I take you out now?

I told myself several times
That I shouldn’t do this
But like an unexpected rain shower
You suddenly came to me

Can’t I like you?
Can’t I just love you?
Although I don’t like deceiving myself or you
I’m afraid that we’ll grow apart because of me
I’m afraid that when this rain stops
My feelings for you will stop too

Can’t I like you?
Can’t I just love you?
Although I don’t like deceiving myself or you
I’m afraid that we’ll grow apart because of me
I’m afraid that when this rain stops
My feelings for you will stop too

credit: popgasa

• Like 5

@maeryl Awww, how kind of Eric, a very nice gesture indeed! :wub: It's the best he can do for his wifey since he can't be there to watch her. Omo, Solar dressing up in lingerie seriously? :flushed: wow LOL now I'm dying to watch this for real . Didn't know our Yongsunnie is this daring ahahaha, :D Eric's ears are definitely going to turn bright red when he see this. Just hearing the audio of the concert alone already make me so hype, I think I will pass out if I see the actual footage. :w00t:

@zurah90 Me too, I'm so jealous right now :tears: The struggle of an intl. fan is real, oh well what can we do but to settle for fan cams and pics for now?  I'm just so happy for Mamamoo, they really are the best. :D

The girls just look so gorgeous in this still. I'm still lurking around to see if there's any pics of Solar's lingerie outfit during the "Sexy Back" performance. Will update once I find out more :grimace:

• Like 9

I watched live stream last night.. and gawd it didn't let me sleep why does MBC do this to me :huh: they certainly know very well how to trigger anticipation.. I hope they don't disappoint me next saturday if you know what I mean.. MBC sometimes are trolls lol they keep you hanging last episode and will freaking let you down on the next. Anyway that BACKHUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! I've been possessed by solar's dolphin pitch last night LOL I ended waking up my sister :lol: because of that backhug at the end.. and it's sooo nice to see nicole :)

Yep she's kinda backing away but didn't ultimately reject it, but because in my view they were both playing around and solar probably didn't see it coming was taken aback and got flustered.. IRL that's the norm. (just my two cents)

Ok back to work....... back to ransack fancams   :bawling::dissapointed_relieved: forever dilemma of intl fans. Why ain't there no live stream :expressionless: I'm gladly willing to sacrifice my sleep to witness this phenomenal moment *sobs sobs*

Spoiler

Are the cao lu and se ho couple really leaving? really when I started to love this couple :mellow: I love how cao lu is so clear on how she felt and straightly speak up to se ho.. on the other hand se ho now listens to her very well, you definitely see the guy changed.

but isn't it weird WGM haven't announced any couple that'll replace them normally its 2-3 weeks before they air the final episode. Got 2 theories, 

1. They're pranking the couple and isn't really ending yet or 
2. They don't need replacement yet and will extend the other 2 couples segment's *I hope* , since I think the 33couple and ddongie couple are doing really great in south korea. (ok please feel free to correct me in this one)

• Like 7

Hi guys, its been days that im not being active here. You know busy in school because of midterms. I cant follow some topics here but this thread is sure so active! Well i still read all your posts cause it was like my vitamins HAHA. And also thank you chingus for early updates about the mamamoo and eric nam. You guys are really the best! *Hugs everyone*

BUT WTH. I'M LEGIT SCREAMING EVEN ITS ALREADY LIKE 2 AM HERE, BECAUSE OF THE COMBO NEWS OF MOOSICAL AND TODAY'S EPISODE IN WGM AND MY HEART WAS LITERALLY CANT CALM  AND CANT FOCUS ON MY STUDIES BECAUSE I AM DYING TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED IN MOOSICAL AND TODAY'S EPISODE.

THERE ARE MANY PICTURE UPDATES EVERYWHERE ABOUT THE MOOSICAL BUT WHAT I NEED IS THE FULL VIDEO OF TODAY'S CONCERT. SPECIALLY OF SOLAR'S SOLO CAUSE WHAT I HEARD IS, SHE IS WEARING A LINGERIE. OHMYGOD I NEED FANCAMS RIGHT NOW BUT I CANT SEEM TO FIND ONE. I WANT TO CRY, BEING AN INTERNATIONAL FAN IS TOO HARD. I REALLY WANT TO WATCH HER SOLO. AND I REALLY WANT TO KNOW ERIC'S REACTION CAUSE WE ALL KNOW ERIC WANTS TO WATCH HER SOLO PERFORMANCE SPECIALLY THE "SEXY BACK" HAHAHAHHAHA jk. BUT WHAT SOLAR SAID TO HIM IS TRUE, THAT HER SOLO PERFORMANCE IS GOING TO BE SHOCKING. I AM IMAGINING TOO MANY THINGS RIGHT NOW AND I AM SQUEALING AND CRINGING I REALLY DONT KNOW NOW WHAT I FEEL.. UGH TOO MUCH EMOTIONS I CANT CALM DOWN. I REALLY WANT TO WATCH THE FULL CONCERT.

Btw. I watched the raw of today's episode and its so hilarious. The mission is successful and i can see solar fangirling to her husband~ HAHAHAHA.

Spoiler

Actually to be honest, i really want to see more of their skinships. But, im not seeking immediate skinships and not that expecting too much because i know they are trying to do it slowly. They don't rush things and they are making their progress naturally, that's why i love this couple, they are making everything real. I hope solar could be comfortable with skinships soon.

But theses few episodes, the way eric putting himself closer to solar like, kissing her to cheeks, the accidental lip touch, the hugs and etc. makes my byuntae within me alive. HAHAHAHA. Sorry guys, i know its bad to be a byuntae but, im just like solar "Im a pervert but not an insane one"

So like what i do every episode. I make my favorite scenes into gif. But right now i am struggling cause i cant make it right. Haha idk if its my internet or my video. But i think i will try to make again tomorrow.

This scene. HAHAHA I think eric is trying to be aggressive (idk if that's the right term) now. I was like "Eric nam-ssi, what are planning to do?" HAHAHAHA. Sorry guys. i am in byuntae mode right now :sweatingbullets: please dont hate me  ._.

tumblr_obuyv9LZOy1uulf24o1_400.gif

I already heard the live broadcast of their radio show and they are really so hyper! I am still smiling like an idiot on the whole episode even though i still cant understand some of their words. Their hyper mode is so contagious that even me a listener hyped because of them. Hahaha. I really love the way eric's putting his gentleman hands in solar's back. I think Eric nam-ssi is trying to make solar seek his hugs or he wats to solar get comfortable with hishugs or, He's planning to solar get used to his hugs? i think its all the same. But well :wub: . Hahaha. idk, i just getting the feeling. He even hugs solar aggressive (?) but in a good way in preview. Cant wait for next week's episode! I know its going to be fun! :)) 

Sorry, its a long post. Hahahahaha :sweatingbullets:

P.S. I really want to know eric's reaction to solar's solo. MBC please make it happen in wgm. HAHAHA.

• Like 8

I've watch the RAW, and why was it so short? :( But yeah, I think our couple often get more air time, so now it's other couple's turn :) I want to rewatch (to understand more about this episode) and share my thoughts, but I'm too sleepy now, so I'll just keep it and share it tomorrow. For now, I'll just reply to you, chingus! :D And fyi, the articles translation about WGM PD's interview that I mentioned before is 75% done, probably I will post them on Monday. 

And yeah, glad to see Solar's doing well on her first day of MAMAMOO first concert! I read some MooMoos' thought about the concert and they're so proud of them :) Hope there's a fantaken videos or RBW can release their concert in DVD. Like most of you, I also want to see Solar's solo stage :D Or please show it on WGM (+ Eric's reaction)! Hahaha. 

Hope that Solar can do well too on the second day of the concert. Eric too, hope he's doing well in the jungle without being hurt :D 

-----

@yuffiezdincht I'm kinda sad to know your condition now, chingu :( It's okay, you can take your time. Hopefully you can recover from the negative feelings and soon join us here again to spazz about Ddongi couple happily :)  

@zurah90 I've watch the RAW, and yeah, why was it so short? :( But yeah, I think our couple often get more air time, so now it's other couple's turn :) Solar's laugh, she's so satisfied (and a bit shy) with Eric's cheek-punch! :D The tickle! Why did Eric tickle Solar though? Hahahaha they're so cute! :lol: Before 'Ddongi Night' corner, I love the moment when Eric put his arm at Solar's back and leaned towards her :wub: Agree with you, please MBC, release their uncut version! Also the photoshoot, it's one of my wishes for them! I'm grateful for your updates, sis! :D And yeah, ERIC'S HAIR on the next episode! I love you, Eric's hairstylist! :P

@maeryl Finally... After many episodes, they'll hug again! I'm so HAPPY! :D I miss their hug so much. And thanks for updating, chingu! So happy to see Eric's wreath at MAMAMOO concert <3 Solar's solo stage, even with just the voice, it's giving me chills. Can't imagine how if we see it by ourselves :o

@hazellynn Agree with you! Why so short? But yeah, we have to take turns with other couples about the air time haha.

@Ira Ajja I'm sorry, I think I can't help her, since I often go out at weekends :( Yup, and the girls still have the second day of concert! Btw, thanks for the updates, chingu! :) 

@enko20 Hahaha it's okay. You're welcome, chingu! And thanks for giving updates as well :D MAMAMOO is indeed amazing to sing all those songs live and their outfits are beautiful!

@gandaako05 Agree! Solar's voice... It's literally giving me goosebumps! :o

@queenieswan Hi! :) I try to translate as I can. I'm sorry I can't see 2 or 3 of the Korean words though, due to the folded ribbon :( so I'll just assume it by myself and translate it. 

Eric's wreath message:

(left ribbon): "Eric Nam also supports MAMAMOO MOOSICAL"
(right ribbon): "All seats sold out, um oh ah yeh!"

@pwnkl Hey, chingu! It's interesting to read your thoughts. I don't know whether their preview with dogs will be divided into some episodes or not. But one of the good point with a meeting divided into more episodes is we can see more of their interactions since the footage isn't cut much. I can't wait for their hug too though! Eric's so cute, running to Solar's arms when she's calling for the dogs :wub: And yeah, we know Solar's shyness about skinship haha. Good luck for your job, chingu! :)

Spoiler

About Cao Cao couple, I don't know why people said they're leaving? From the preview, it's an event from Cao Lu at the end though? .__. I like to watch the 3 current couples, they have their own style :) Let's just end this discussion since it's not the right place to talk about it and just wait for the upcoming episode while hoping for the best.

@jelatinx Love to read your thoughts! And your gif, it's also one of my favorite moments on this episode hahaha. Eric is so cute, rolling around on the bed beside Solar :3 After reading your posts, I think we love the same moments. I'm waiting for your gifs! :D And good luck for your midterms!

• Like 8

Thanks @wal2014 for the link! i already watch the eng sub and the duration of our couple is still the same, maybe feel short coz their segment is right after the opening and of course because we all enjoy it lol :D i love today episode, they're so energic and bring up the mood lol! eric follow her lead and solar said she cant do it on her own but because eric is there she can do it, she said she follow his lead too lol, how adoreable this couple :wub: at the end though when solar pat eric shoulder, very love it and the preview awww the back hug, you deserve it eric! although solar is shy and kinda back off but we gonna see how solar react on the back hug next week since we only saw the part of it on the preview! and thank you everyone for the update! so eric show his support on his hubby concert what a sweet guy :) 

• Like 7