[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

12 minutes ago, ash011 said:

Are they really crying? It doesn't make sense since they have acted in so many dramas, they know how to let go something..

Sometimes it is difficult, especially you put real emotion to the character in order to make it look like real.  I saw PSH crying a lot after shooting the last scene of Heirs....PSH is always hard to withdraw from the character...

• Like 10

hello everyone. I know we are so happy about the episodes last night. Are we having a teaser preview for episode 20. Are they going to release it...

I hope they will release it soon. I wanna watch it. 

JH:heart:HJ forever

• Like 7

I think there's gonna be a proposal...a romantic one like HJ wanted and she will say the words that JH wants to hear :wub: hope we see JH in a  white shirt and a suit when he does that ..we need to have him looking good in the last eps !! hopefully we get another kiss to end a wonderful drama :wub:

I am ok with that..even if there is no wedding scenes, shower scenes, bed scenes cause I know HJ and JH are gonna live happily ever after :wub: !!

It is truly a healing drama and I think that theme fits the drama to the core cause we witness HJ's journey through life and the changes she went through. This drama truly warms the heart and makes us giddy and smile and cheer for the characters :wub: I have never been this invested in drama characters before I am surprised at myself !!! Felt like they were real !!

I will have a hard time letting go tonight :tears:

Group hug patients as we say farewell and send HJ and JH and the rest of the Doctors off our screen and for their happy ending :wub:

*cries*

• Like 17

hello everyone. I know we are so happy about the episodes last night. Are we having a teaser preview for episode 20. Are they going to release it.?

I hope they will release it soon. I wanna watch it.  

hhehehe I thought  I didn't post it yet... Anways.. So excited for HJ when she will say

I love HJH :heart::heart:

JH:heart:HJ forever

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

he's the same kid .

credit to the owner

Oh, he looked different in Episode 18, it's like he's taller compared to the last time he appeared...but one thing for sure...he's one good lookin kid

• Like 6

10 hours ago, parmma said:

i really hope that it will be a wedding scene. PD-nim please dont cheat us!!!!!! I also feel that it could be a proposal scene.Just proposal not wedding TT. And I cant stop laughing when ShinHye wrote hashtag in her picture instagram with KRW that #youaremyman . ShinHye ah I love your honest saying! Lets have a happy ending in real life KRW-PSH <3

don't quote images, gifs, videos

Edited by lupita311
don't quote images, gifs, videos
  • Like 17

Im sad because we will not be able to see our Beautiful Drama again.. 

But I am happy coz for sure the characters will all have a Happy Ending.. 

I am supposed not to watch the remaining episodes so I will have some to look forward to but I cant resist, Episode 18&19 are beautifully made, I must say all the episodes are wonderfully made that let us see who the characters are, their struggles, their love, their agony, their healing.. 

This is what I hate if the drama is over the withdrawal syndrome, Hahaha! but I know all of us patients can make it through.,,, lets rewatch doctors all over again.. Im gonna miss you all and I love you all though I only knew you here we are all like sisters.. 

Thank you in advance to all our daebak live recappers, screen cappers, and to all of you who make this ride so amazing and memorable... 

Chukahae Doctors Team you deserve all the awards in SBS Drama Awards... 

Chukahae to all of us here Patients team who are here from the day the drama was officially made and to rin09 who started Doctors topic. 

Hope to see KRW and PSH to another Korean drama though there will be no higher possibilities but I know things that are impossible will be possible,,, I like their chemistry, love what they have serve for us, Doctors actors and actresses are all BRILLIANT and to their staff and crew who are the GEMS.. 

I will not say goodbye but rather I will see you all again.. Love you Patients! 

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, ash011 said:

Yes after doctor psh and krw will date in real.. and we will get the news soon :D 

LOL you are so confident (i'm glad)... but both of them are super private in real life... we wont get anytime soon. Let just focus for this amazing screen couple with their coming movie Hyung & Silent Witness (PSH) and The Revival & The Prison.

• Like 14

1 hour ago, kate_USA said:

How can KRW be single:)...I find it strange^_^  I bet after DOCTORS, he is no longer single!!!:D He is soooooooo charming and he knows is craft.  He is a masterpiece!!!:wub:

I think he is single by choice. :) He put too much work on his craft that dating becomes less of a priority. But it is ok, they say that men when they become more mature they also increase their market value. :wub:

Btw, i love the PSH hashtag in her insta #myman :wub:

• Like 16

"With a picture of herself and co-star Kim Rae Won, the post included a caption that said, “While Hye Jung developed within the drama, I found myself also growing. These past four months were so precious and happy, and I’m so thankful. Which is why I wanted to show everyone just how hard and painful it is for me to send it away. The final episode for ‘Doctors’ is today at 10 p.m. You’ll be with us till the end right? #Thisismyman.” -soompi

:heart:

• Like 20