[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

Posted 6 hours ago · 

7 hours ago, alcides14 said:
   Reveal hidden contents

KRW looking hot. OMG this poor ahjumma's heart. I NEED A DOCTOR!.:blink::blink:

Really I can recommend some doctors for you though they are neurosurgeons hahaha! :D

@ Kasmic . Those are exactly who I need, to fixe my neurons that are firing up all over my brain from over stimulation of many good lookings, hotness, anxiety, and :D:D:D:D:D:D:D many more emotions.  Lol
  • Like 9

4 minutes ago, NileRose said:

I am hoping that SBS will be generous like Today  and give us More BTS of OTP I want More I am greedy :bawling:

Oh My gosh! I like already! KRW oppa! with PSH that smile and laughter awwwww..  Remember 2003  when both of their dramas were showing the same year??? KRW in Attic Cat and PSH..then 14 yrs old  in Stairway to Heaven.. and now look at them!   there is fate..kismet! who knew they'd be starring together!!  Getting me excited. I'm not that much of PSH fan but I love her in Tree of Heaven.

• Like 8

160610 Park Shin Hye IG Translation Happy Birthday to the captain that leads Doctors #OhLovely Director #OhJungHwan

cr PSH Int'Fanclub

]image_zpsifejj1qu.jpeg[/URL]

Please forgive me for spamming this thread .....but they make it so difficult with all the goodies.

Shinhye really is a darling with her thoughtfulness and caring for everyone she comes in contact from the people in front of camera and those behind......for her everyone is important! ..

she does have a way with words...."Captain that leads Doctors"...... He is doing a good job of his first directional stint with Doctors.....

10 days to Premiere.........................

5 days to the Press Conference......

• Like 14

Some translation from bts video (from  https://twitter.com/chanbeatrix)

HJ : My way of living...anything to do with you?

JH : Of course u r my student

HJ : r u so concerned about all students?

HJ : Thank you....What? no straw. Hey, teacher !!

(the only love in his/her/their life)

JH : How to love if not getting crazy?

(the sudden dispair...the pain)

HJ Dad : How long do you wanna live in this way?

JH : What do you wanna do? Why didn't you contact me?

HJ : I think, it's better not to see teacher anymore

• Like 15

Hello everyone…. I'm Justiffa and like most of us here I've gone completely nuts over PSH & KRW lol.  

I never expected them to be this good together…. wowzers, they're both sweet & sizzling hot at the same time.  Gawd, each day i scrounge around for any new trailers & stills to last me till D-day which is 10 loooooong days away huaaarggghhhh.

Neways looking forward to sharing the excitement with the rest of u here <3 <3 <3

• Like 9