[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

3 hours ago, m0us3y said:

Let me start by saying this: I was no PSH fan. I enjoyed her in Pinocchio, and hated her in Heirs (just because I don't like seeing female being dragged like a rag doll)

I was hooked to YHJ fr episode 1!

She's now, without a doubt, the best heroine (in my eyes) of kdrama. 

HJ is one character that I think most of us love because she is something we want to be: she's strong (physically and mentally), she's super intelligent, and she's pretty. But unfortunately, most of these are traits that we are either born with, or not. 

However, it's also her character, and the person she chooses to be. She doesn't hide behind a mask like most of us do, she isn't pretentious, and in all seriousness, she is a blunt talking witch (her nick in Pinocchio ). But as I mentioned earlier, HJ also impresses me with her ability to self reflect, and admit her mistakes without a moments hesitation; and not let her pride prevent her from it. 

I feel and understand what you are saying tho..in the past few episodes, the focus has been moved slightly away from her. But having said that, we still see her growth in other aspects. 

Episode 1-3: sets the backstory of who she is and how she became what she became. 

Episode 4-6: we see her superb skills as a neurosurgeon fellow that's obviously performing above and beyond her title suggests. And of course, her fighting skills too 

Ep 7-8 : we get a bit more backstory, and her fear of love. And personal growth. She gets along better with her colleagues, and starts to open up to JH, as a woman to a man. 

Ep 9-12: this took the focus away from her a lil, and moved to JH's dad, and the politics (this, I agree with you, but that's where the agreement ends). We also enter a phase that she's most vulnerable with- relationships. Haunted by her past, she never knew how to deal with them. So much so that we see she has given up building any sort of relationships earlier in the series. 

We get more subtle, but nonetheless, a very important growth and learning from her end, to love and be loved. In Ep 11, when she spoke to the patient saying "you need to move forward, you need to open the door to the healing process", I very much felt like she was talking about herself as much as she was talking about the patient. 

When HJ walked into JH office, and told him her deepest fear of being abandoned, I have the utmost respect for her. And once again when she sat across him at JH's place, apologising, and telling him she wants to be there for him, I was in awe. Not only because it's very sweet, but to show anyone her greatest fear takes a lot of guts. Most of us wouldn't tell a soul. To self reflect, apologise, and then to tell someone that you want to believe in something you gave up believing long ago? That, my friend, is strength....

Loooooovee...every words you've said.. That's my friend..is your strength..

• Like 14

1 hour ago, liz-danielle said:
Spoiler

I'm not a die hard fans of PSH but I watched all her dramas... 

honestly speaking sometime I get bored of her acting because they all looked the same... but with Doctors - i mentioned this in this thread (probably around page 5x?) her acting skill improved a lot in Doctors and she looks different. Maybe because she no longer "acting" but enjoy being as PSH so she looks relaxed now... and maybe because of her co-star KRW because he's very experience actor... that she feel relaxed... 

One thing i notice over the past few years, when PSH acting with those "famous flower boy" the hatters will start spreading bad comments etc. Thats why she is always caution especially with those flower boys actors... never get too closed with them... 

I'm really glad she have KRW as her co-star that she can feel relaxed with him... and I really hope her agent will choose different role (not repeating previous character) in the future... 

What a wonderful pairing! I love bts cz rae won always smile when shin hye was there. 

Spoiler

Abt flower boy, shin hye is actress in early 20 and trending in korea so its not so weird why she gt pairing with trendy male star. Now she is 26, gt mature vibe (but thres still many cmmnt abt her looks being to young for kim rae won) . In future she want to try sexy image as a woman. I cnt imagine yet. She is too innocnt and her royal lady image is strong thought.

But i would like to see she and raewon being paired up again in future! 

36 minutes ago, bebe1989 said:

Spoiler

PSH IG UPDATE ! FOOD

TRUCK FROM MAMONDE ! (I think psh got alot foodtruck :D)

I cant count how many truck already she got. Kekekkee!

• Like 16

25 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

I'm so sorry if someone has post it before...but I really love this OST by Urban Zakapa "No Way", the lyric just right for describing our dummies couple

No Way - Urban Zakapa

Loving you, Blinded in one moment
By the eyes of that faraway day, Do you still remember?

Your image in my memory, Is so dazzling
I couldn’t breathe

You are everything in my life, Now I can’t love anyone else but you

Don’t tell me you’re sorry, No way
Don’t leave me, No way
With the breath you gave to me
Lonely Lonely
Hold me, don’t let me go, No way
never never never never, No way
The day I chose you, You are alive and breathing in me

Yippeuni, i love this song, and i love sunflower (evrytime i jog and climbing i will listen to this song. Quite amazing coz im more motivated to finished my excercise. Lol.) , My bias song is youre pretty by younha (the lyrics mkes me smile one whole day!)

• Like 7

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

hahhaa not possible....whenever they see each other sparks started flying not sure how long they can suppress those feeling in front of others :D

I think the Puppy doctor already knew about their relationship is more than just professionalism.. He always give HJ tips about JH where abouts, just like when JH just came back from USA after 3 weeks..

• Like 16

1 minute ago, NukeA said:

I think the Puppy doctor already knew about their relationship is more than just professionalism.. He always give HJ tips about JH where abouts, just like when JH just came back from USA after 3 weeks..

So true!!! Our Puppy doctor is sooooo cute and lovable! Seriously love the actor. I guess he kinda guess that JH and HJ have deeper ties frm the beginning itself when he note JH waited for HJ and when she never show up, stopped him and ask for her number. U can see our Puppy doctor immediately offer every single info he has on HJ to JH. lol 

• Like 17

15 minutes ago, Rin90 said:

I cant count how many truck already she got. Kekekkee!

A real proof how lovable she is in person.... I always watch her in reality show...she is a kind person in real...one of the best actress with best and humble attitude, she really will go a very long way and great path ahead.

• Like 19

5 hours ago, zia28 said:

Agree with you 100%..honestly i was really enjoy about the storyline especially for JHHJ story..i just don't like about political issue at the hospital but i can just skip that scene unless JH was there :D

Haha same here even for me the political issues i'm not that interested but i want HJ to find the truth about her grandma and JH to become the president!! Other than these things i have totally fallen in love with JHHJ story!!

• Like 15

PARK SHIN HYE OUR HJ, IT"S BEEN ABOUT HER,  IT"S ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT HER.....

Image result for Park shin Doctors Crush korean drama   

She was given a Mothers love...

Image result for Doctors Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won

Only to have it taken away & replaced with cruelty....

Related imageRelated image

She learned not only how to fight but to survive on her own...

Related image        Related image         Related image

Abandoned by her Father but given love and encouragement by a Grandmothers loving arms...

Related imageRelated imageRelated imageRelated imageRelated image

Then walked in a Man who changed her life forever gave it hope & a dream..

Related image    Related imageImage result for Doctors Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won

Only to once again be told she wasn't good enough and made to let go of her heart & him...

Related imageImage result for doctors crush korean drama episode 12Image result for doctors crush korean drama episode 12Image result for doctors crush korean drama episode 12Image result for doctors crush korean drama episode 12   

Despite everything HJ held on until JH returned like a miracle!!

HJ once again found the courage to not only fight for her own happiness, but in doing so helped JH find his as well.  JH whom she loved & loves one day at a time but over came all her fears of not being worthy of anyone's love.  Fears of being abandoned once again.  She opened her arms, heart and life and found the freedom to fully accept love and give love as well....  Once incomplete but because of love & loving she was made whole....

No Other Could Have Brought HJ To Life Or Inspired Our Hearts  & JH's (KRW) Like PSH!!  NO WAY!!!!

Park Shin Hye took hold of a character called HJ and not only turned herself into that person but spread her acting wings and soared higher than maybe even she thought possible.  This part & character took her to not only new places but she took us to new places as well.  I'm not only talking about her Action scenes which were in my eyes not only exciting but mind blowing!!  She could have used a stunt double but not unlike the character she plays PSH is a fighter in REAL life as well as on screen she proves why she truly is one of the best actress's around.  She puts her body through heck.  Why?  Because she wants her character to be given 100% of herself no matter the pain or bruises she won't stop reaching & pushing herself to be better and do better in giving her fans and each viewer her everything her all.... For that's who she is....

It's not just the Action that makes this part so different yet perfect for her it's even before she was filmed she took the courage and took that step of faith in taking a project that contains a story line about a Teacher whose heart is stirred by a student, whose heart although younger is inspired as well.  Admire her, I am way, way past that my best words can't even begin to describe my feelings to you.  I know this for sure she isn't where she is because of beauty alone, but by the talent she possess just take a look at her record. Over & over she shows why she can be the Ying to any actors Yang lets face it she is the perfect balance & brings out the best in all those she acts with. It's just that simple...

Not to mention as HJ she has given us a look at her own REAL future she is every bit sexy, strong, inspiring a woman who can act with any male lead and make you believe in the magic of love.  She continues to push herself to new limits, new goals, showing the woman she is but also the woman she strives and  to be.  Who proves she can do anything, be anything, achieve anything even taking risks to her body and her reputation as a STAR.  If it means being moved by a piece of work that has something special worth saying and sharing no matter the cost to herself wanting always to show her fans her very best.  What an amazing Actress, Woman, and most of all Human being our  PSH is!  She not only makes Korea proud she makes a woman like me who lives in the USA a fan on a family farm so proud as well.....  May She continue to soar above all other STARS....

credit & thanks to all original owners of photos and forgive my long post sometimes feeling just take over....:wub:

8 minutes ago, CatWhiskers said:

So true!!! Our Puppy doctor is sooooo cute and lovable! Seriously love the actor. I guess he kinda guess that JH and HJ have deeper ties frm the beginning itself when he note JH waited for HJ and when she never show up, stopped him and ask for her number. U can see our Puppy doctor immediately offer every single info he has on HJ to JH. lol 

So true.. Not just cute, Puppy is also so smart that he can sniff something yummy like love...:wub:

• Like 14

7 hours ago, clevercookie said:

Thanks much @Rin90! Managed to watch it like finally! OMO! OMO! A lot more bottom lip tugging in BTS. Why o why was it edited out lol! KRW sure looks affected by the kiss kekeke

Let him get affected..Well i wish him to get more affected by her and vice versa..And let them both know that they are in LOVE for real before the drama ends!! 

And hopefully we will read a article once the drama ends as "PARK SHIN HYE AND KIM RAE WON ARE DATING  AND THERE AGENCIES ALSO AGREED TO IT AND SAID TO SUPPORT THE COUPLE"

Well i'm literally waiting for that article one fine day!!!! 

• Like 23

2 minutes ago, ash011 said:

Let him get affected..Well i wish him to get more affected by her and vice versa..And let them both know that they are in LOVE for real before the drama ends!! 

And hopefully we will read a article once the drama ends as "PARK SHIN HYE AND KIM RAE WON ARE DATING  AND THERE AGENCIES ALSO AGREED TO IT AND SAID TO SUPPORT THE COUPLE"

Well i'm literally waiting for that article one fine day!!!! 

I prefer marriage... bwahahahaha!! :phew::w00t:

• Like 13

For a neurosurgeon or neurologist, the most important tools to be carried around are penlight and reflex hammer. Usually in these departments, doctors dont carry stethoscope with them since the one who will check the vital sign are clinical clerkship students, first year resident, or nurses. Especially for a neurosurgeon whose work field is inside the OR. Hope this helps.

• Like 14

5 hours ago, kate_USA said:

PSH has mentioned that this drama is about "growth" and focus on love and family.  For those who do not enjoy this drama,  feel free to leave this thread.  I am sure there are other dramas that you will enjoy. Personally, the writer and producer for this drama have done an AWESOME job in building each character.  As time past, we can see that both JH and HJ character are changing for the better with maturity. Horrible past that will be replaced with love:heart::heart::heart::wub::wub:

Life isn't about always being one thing, like strong or weak, happy or sad.. LIFE is about all these things and more in variant degrees. What the writer and director has done is definitely bring out the different colours of life to shine in everyday setting..

5 hours ago, yongpal said:

I think he has a natural deep voice seeing his videos when he debuted years ago. Read also that his voice has always been his trademark and constantly praised everytime he has a new project.

In a medical aspect, smoking does not necessarily equate to a deepening of voice but  thickening and drying out of the vocal cords that results to a raspier sound and not natural which is different in KRW's case. 

He has an innate good voice thanks to his puberty :)

Yes, if you've watched his previous work (tv or movie) that voice is definitely the same.. *swoon worthy*

5 hours ago, 12blbl said:

Yeah prob he's thinking many strategic ways in short moment on how to get her stay, that's why he looked out of focus when HJ rejected his requested for her to stay. I think he had turn this sly mode on quite often to woo HJ after they met again. :D

Any guy in love would want to keep the person of their affection with them.. for as long as possible.. especially if there's a possibility of skinship. hihihihihihihihihihihi

4 hours ago, upapipo said:

And how about white t-shirt that he wears on bts? I found him so manly and sexy on that clothes:P

KRW is just sexy.. with or without shirt. *roar!!!*

• Like 12

7 hours ago, upapipo said:

Is he smoking?

Even i thought the same. It looks like he is smoking..is he?

9 minutes ago, Rin90 said:

I prefer marriage... bwahahahaha!! :phew::w00t:

Yes but before marriage let them date haha....HOPEFULLY

7 hours ago, ChiciP said:

Yup, its pretty common for korean man to smoke no exception for celebrity.. i have been seen young actor who smoke like Kim Soohyun, Lee Minho, Lee Jongsuk, and more..

omo but why in a open place. He knows that there are people and they may take pics..ah he's straightforward here to and doesn't care about others..I LOVE HIM haha

• Like 9

JH and HJ are in a professional field and both have reach the age of "marriage" and are in love.  It just feel right for a proposal scene next so we can see JH cheesy side again;):phew:  not only that, they would not like gossips in the hospital.  Soooooo looking forwardd to the  cheeesy open relationship they now have.  OMG, I will be sooooooooooooo dead if writer create a cheesy proposal scene or another cheesy cooking scene where both will have a romantic dinner @ JH place and he cook for her and they become lovey dovey:w00t::w00t::w00t::wub::wub::phew: and the add bonus scene where JH in a shower thinking of HJ:w00t::w00t: :blush:

• Like 14

5 hours ago, Winnie Lim said:

We must not forget he is KRW, the actor.  He has his personal life, personal habits.  Not what we are watching him now in Doctors as HJH.

Exactly well we all do respect and know that he has his own personal life. But please don't smoke oppa..i started to know him from doctors and it was shocking to me when i saw that pic. Why? Because we like him. So i hope he quits..

• Like 11