[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

PSH DC fans are organising the banners for the Press conference. Gosh they look so good. To any PSH fans from DC lurking here THANK YOU FOR YOUR DEDICATION!! :wub:

Y5ghBJe.jpg

TfdFekC.jpg

cr PSH DC gallery 

• Like 18

Guest Agie

Second teaser....yess....I definitely ship Hye Jung and Ji Hong.....gosh my heart.....I am falling in love with this couple :heart:

CkOykSiUgAAr84R.jpgCkOykSgUgAAj6S1.jpgCkOykUxUoAAmlx6.jpg

OMGGGGG! Teaser 2 Im in angel1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286248Gif time :D 

This bit kind of creeped me out a teacher admiring his student...please just dont go there ghost-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862505

FRGoeMY.gif

Just keep it when she's out of school because  this  scene here the way he INSISTED on holding onto her ... oh gosh!! dead-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862498 I feel like a change of ava coming onto me now :D

c7xiLUO.gif

NhS6thC.gif

• Like 16

He def liked her first and wait 10 years for her based on the teaser LOL

Ten years’ waiting, A precious reunion 

Every time I think of you, I remember the scene the last time we met… at that time, I shouldn’t let you go 

“Let’s stay like this for ten seconds, I have been waiting for this for ten years” 

Cr: Bea

• Like 21

At this point, it's not even her senior noticing her.... it's a whole new level.... Teacher noticed her XD all the people into their teachers are gonna rave about this.... LOOL we all have that one friend that likes their teacher.....right? Or is my friend just weird lol

cd1fa3d03c43462042fcab22336d26c7bcf19e34

• Like 14

13 minutes ago, Dooley_Fanboiice said:

What I don't get is though in the character descriptions it says Hye Jung and Ji Hong are both 31 present day.... shouldn't he be a bit older than her if he was her teacher???

He is 9 years older

It was an error

• Like 10

I know subs for the teaser aren't out yet but towards everyone it probably screams this: 

Ji Hong: I've waited ten years to love my student because I couldn't then
             I've waited ten years only to pat her head and grab her wrist 
             I'm not your teacher anymore let's date Hye Jung-ah 
:lol:

That was all I was thinking hahahah THEY ARE SO SHIPPABLE THOUGH LOVE THEM :w00t:

• Like 14

Trailer 2 Subtitles

[0:01] Jihong: We will only know the value of something precious once it is gone. Back then, I didn't know that it was the most precious in my normal life. When I think of you, I always remember the last time/scene I met you. I should have held on to you. 

[0:28] JiHong: When in love, the crazy thing is I'm being activated(?)

[0:33] HyeJung: Teacher. What are you doing? Are you crazy?

[0:36] JiHong: When in love, to not be crazy is not normal.

[0:39] JiHong: Let's be like this just for 10 seconds. I waited for 10 years.

• Like 19

11 minutes ago, Dooley_Fanboiice said:

I know subs for the teaser aren't out yet but towards everyone it probably screams this: 

Ji Hong: I've waited ten years to love my student because I couldn't then
             I've waited ten years only to pat her head and grab her wrist 
             I'm not your teacher anymore let's date Hye Jung-ah 
:lol:

That was all I was thinking hahahah THEY ARE SO SHIPPABLE THOUGH LOVE THEM :w00t:

Me too I thought the very same thing of your sub version. I love it and laughed so much crazy-monkey-emoticon-154.gif?1292792419  they are indeed shippable good-job-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862 THANK @ParkH for your subs. You've made my day. I hope you wont mind me using it for my vid. ;);) 

• Like 12

1 hour ago, ktiminie said:

*** GROUP HUGS ***

@ktiminie, thank you so much for the wonderful  gifs... Gorgeous...!

@Kasmic, I just died too, watching this photo.....   :wub:

OmG.. 2nd beautiful teaser.....!

Thank you @thao_2512,

@gangurhar, thank you for the screencaps.

30 minutes ago, thao_2512 said:

He def liked her first and wait 10 years for her based on the teaser LOL

Ten years’ waiting, A precious reunion 

Every time I think of you, I remember the scene the last time we met… at that time, I shouldn’t let you go 

“Let’s stay like this for ten seconds, I have been waiting for this for ten years” 

Cr: Bea

@thao_2512, omo.... Goosebumps.... my heart flutters

Thank you for bringing us the translations.

@Dooley_Fanboiice, thank you so much for translation.....!

True love confession is 2nd teaser.....! OMo...

So what was that about him being a man who loves with his head and not his heart....

Just loving it..

• Like 10

12 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Me too I thought the very same thing of your sub version. I love it and laughed so much crazy-monkey-emoticon-154.gif?1292792419  they are indeed shippable good-job-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862 THANK @ParkH for your subs. You've made my day. I hope you wont mind me using it for my vid. ;);) 

No problem. Please do, let's ease the pain of other patients in this forum... :D

• Like 11

Personally I feel the director did a very good job with the trailers. The trailers are very beautiful, both of them. And it seems that the director has good taste in music because the music in the trailers is right on point. And I love the story about second chance romance. Watch the teasers makes my heart flutter. I hope the director and writer can continue their good work in the drama. Really can't wait for Doctors.

Photo published for [2차 티저] 김래원·박신혜, 10년을 기다린 ‘소중한 재회’

• Like 15