[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

2 hours ago, inshara2000 said:

@Nymeria289 LOL me too. I've heard this in so many dramas without even knowing the meaning. Please someone explain this to us.

2 hours ago, Nymeria289 said:

What on earth is "Daddy long legs" somebody explain to me. I've heard it before as well.

Please look in the spoiler :

Spoiler

Daddy-Long-Legs is a 1912 epistolary novel by the American writer Jean Webster. It follows the protagonist, a young girl named Jerusha "Judy" Abbott, through her college years. She writes the letters to her benefactor, a rich man whom she has never seen.
I loved the anime Judy Abbott You can watched i
:wub:
scan0007.jpg
7a7f7f19b7c2bedc0c22b231afef7a5d.jpg
cr: to their owner 

• Like 13

A rough translation from Chinese of the synopsis.

Spoiler

image_zps1scmnyyo.jpeg

cr: as tagged

Synopsis

This drama is about how a man and a woman each with a painful past becomes a doctor, witnessing all the human vicissitudes and maturing, beginning on their once in a lifetime love story humane medical drama.

Real love will change someone. 

What kind of love will change someone's life forever?

Each person's perception of love is different, love can change someone from bad to good, it can also change someone from good to bad.

Hye-jung, Ji-hoon, Seo-woo, Yoon-do will meet each other once again, they will be influenced by each other's presence, they will mature and change together. 

This drama shows how real love allows a person to grow and change, following the change how different their life will be, at the same time you will see if hatred overwhelms someone, their life is like living in hell.

Also, in the cold and prejudiced medical world you will get to know how each lead struggles for a more humane touch. By witnessing all the changes people go through, lets feel the hope and deeply moving moments of this humane medical drama.

• Like 18

12 minutes ago, Tiggie2 said:

Hide contents

image_zps1scmnyyo.jpeg

Synopsis

This drama is about how a man and a woman each with a painful past becomes a doctor, witnessing all the human vicissitudes and maturing, beginning on their once in a lifetime love story humane medical drama.

Each person's perception of love is different, love can change someone from bad to good, it can also change someone from good to bad.

Hye-jung, Ji-hoon, Seo-woo, Yoon-do will meet each other once again, they will be influenced by each other's presence, they will mature and change together. 

This drama shows how real love allows a person to grow and change, following the change how different their life will be, at the same time you will see if hatred overwhelms someone, their life is like living in hell.

Also, in the cold and prejudiced medical world you will get to know how each lead struggles for a more humane touch. By witnessing all the changes people go through, lets feel the hope and deeply moving moments of this humane medical drama.

@Tiggie2 : thank you for posting and translation I loved that the story have depth how the love change someone's life of course it happened for real :wub:

• Like 14

2 hours ago, Tiggie2 said:

I didn't watch High Society so I can't comment on it however did watch One Warm Word and some commentators did mention they were more interested in the second couple also. My guess is that if Yoo Hye-jung and Hong Ji-hong's chemistry and love-line is strong enough it will be a winner.

Totally agree there with you....that's why it's a relief to see the chemistry between our OTP jumping of the screen. Also, I feel if Doctors is watched without any preconceived notions of what it should be like and that the Ha Myung-Hee writes reality based characters ......we should be good

19 minutes ago, Tiggie2 said:

Reveal hidden contents

image_zps1scmnyyo.jpeg

Synopsis

Thanks Tiggie! Just love this synopsis ! Nothing like triumph over life adversities and tribulations to touch one's soul in the best of ways......Also, characters that grow during the story makes it a fascinating one too......Now it only remains to be executed well and we will have a winner on our hands. 

Let's see ......we have a strong cast who can act really well , OTP looks amazingly good. Just need good script with well paced storyline, well directed and a musical score to back it all up.

• Like 11

7 hours ago, maris1 said:

@peanuts281......very happy too since most of us can watch. Viki is really quick at subbing too. Does Viki "Exclusive " mean that only they have the license to air "Doctors" or sites like DramaFever get to do it too?

7 hours ago, peanuts281 said:

@maris1 I'm not sure. Maybe someone else can answer that? I wouldn't mind if other sites can do it too. The more people can watch it, the better :)

but on a selfish note, I am already super happy I will be able to watch it rice-ball-smiley-13.gif

oh what a great start of the month :D

Viki updated their regions again to make the listings easier to read and it seems Doctors is exclusive in Europe and The Middle East (it probably means Vikipass :huh:

Edit: Dramafever has a page: https://www.dramafever.com/drama/4907/Doctor_Crush/

Licensed Regions

Viki Exclusive only in Europe and The Middle East

Free to watch 

Americas (the United States of America,Canada, and Latin America)

• Like 14

39 minutes ago, Kehinde said:

Viki updated their regions again to make the listings easier to read and it seems Doctors is exclusive in Europe and The Middle East (it probably means Vikipass :huh:)

Licensed Regions

Viki Exclusive only in Europe and The Middle East

Free to watch 

Americas (the United States of America,Canada, and Latin America)

OMG YESSSS Viki Pass... I was actually gonna pay for it just to watch Doctors ASAP but I'm glad it's Free to watch

• Like 10

6 hours ago, kilumar said:

omo,you are the starter of our drama thread.Nice see you.Actually don't need to change anything  you need just added.i mean you need to write teaser 1 on page blah.and when the second teaser come out you need to delete that teaser 1 on page blah and should write teaser 2 on page blah.And you always need to change something  happen like press confrence brocast date and number of episode.That all .But unfortunately you must little active .Can you?:bawling: are you a busy person my dear @Rin90?If you are busy , just let it go.

Im sorry for being not active in this forum bcoz im not so good in english but i did read all the comments, and love u guys here...  n just pm me if any updte u want me to do. Keh~ 

• Like 11

Kim Rae Won and Park Shin Hye Glow with Chemistry in New Official Stills From Doctors

Posted on June 2, 2016 by ockoala

cua.jpg

I LOVE Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Seok together onscreen, with their mutual last K-drama Pinocchio being one of my top faves in recent years. It’s present tense love since neither has done a K-drama since, but both are coming back with new works shortly, and right now Park Shin Hye has the head start in timing and incredible early chemistry with her new male lead. SBS Mon-Tues drama Doctors has started filming and not a moment too soon because I am sooooo looking forward to it, and now that excitement has been ratcheted up thanks to a fantastic first preview and even more gorgeous official stills of the two leads, Park Shin Hye with her hot ahjusshi costar Kim Rae Won. I don’t think Kim Rae Won looks old in the least and the ahjusshi moniker is from appreciation of his ever increasing hotness as he ages like fine wine. I see the age difference between them ever so slightly, just enough to convey that he’s her medical school mentor and superior at the hospital, but still with enough plausibility to be her crush. Swoon.

olo123.jpg

dsaads.jpg

oloi1.jpg

oldsoff.jpg

oplp.jpg

Source:http://koalasplayground.com/2016/06/02/kim-rae-won-and-park-shin-hye-glow-with-chemistry-in-new-official-stills-from-doctors/

• Like 17

19 hours ago, maris1 said:

The Candid pictures of a Happy , Relaxed & Perfectly Chosen cast of Doctors on the occasion of the 1st Script reading...........

@maris1 Oh thanks for the pics. Ji Soo! :heart:

Then I see that smile of KRW again and then my cuite loves Kal So Won with PSH :wub:

• Like 11

Guest Agie
13 hours ago, maris1 said:

@Agie.....I feel that Ji Hong may start with platonic feelings but as he continues to play Hye Jung's "daddy long legs" he will slowly fall for her.....

@maris1 as long as we don't have to wait until episode 20 to see their kisses (plural here not singular:P:D:lol:)

Cute Fan Art:blush:

a6W4jOv.jpg

credit pic to the owner

Pyo Ye-Jin is joining Doctors as a neurosurgery nurse.

cr chanbeatrix. 

@Agie....:lol::D:lol:...don't worry. This writer gives plenty of opportunities to the leads ....from what I have seen and heard.

@irilight........yes, the fan art out there is really beautiful. I would love to take credit for it but.........I went looking for ones for the rest of the cast but this particular artist only does Park Shin Hye.

I wonder how the actual posters will fare against them.....

• Like 16

@peanuts281 you are lucky that your able to view this thru Viki even better if it's free. Im unfortunate back that's ok Viki subbers are always fast so I can still catch quicker through other sources. It wont stop me for sure ;)

@Nymeria289 no need to worry dear. We've got a strong cast in this drama so Im sure they all like what was presented to them.  Im sure each character esp our OTP will be written well. The teaser I hope would've give you faith that our OTP story will be written well. Even PSH monologues were deep and meaningful. I might be super biased but I can just stare at that teaser over and over again. Wait Im already doing that relax2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286251

@irilight OOOHHH a new cast member WOW she's pretty. Im reading up news on her and apparently she'll be playing a nurse on the show.  But I dont recall seeing her in MC? :blink: 

Fanarts of the pretty PSH. I love the detail on these drawings. This is the quick sketch... wow Im too scared to show my quick sketch it'll be stick figures :P

Spoiler

and here is the final product. I love how the artist was able to illustrate PSH innocence and cheery personality esp in the details of her eyes and smile. Her detail in the eyes alone says wonders. :wub:

• Like 15

51 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Has our doctor gone gangster like now hahaha! :P or maybe our OTP first meeting :wub: 

First comes the bickering then comes the :heart:

cr. KRW DC gallery

I can already tell I'm going to love PSH's outfits for this drama it's been very stylish so far :w00t::rolleyes:

• Like 16

@maris1, about Viki's exclusive for Doctors - it is only exclusive for the Middle East and Europe.
They also have a license for the Americas, but without exclusivity since DramaFever also licensed it.

Thank you very much for the interview translate of Kim Rae won.

2 hours ago, Kasmic said:

@irilight OOOHHH a new cast member WOW she's pretty. Im reading up news on her and apparently she'll be playing a nurse on the show.  But I dont recall seeing her in MC? :blink: 

@Kasmic, I think but I am not sure, she was one of the restaurant workers in MC?

Spoiler

a.jpg

Waves to @only*rae won*  super cute bunny waving smiley Thank you for the photos.

About the scriptwriter, or rather - the script - I am going to trust our cast members that they know what they are doing. 
These writers got this amazing cast, and they are not going to give them bad script, because they'll be booted out of drama-land..  And on the other hand, when this drama is a success, it will be their success too.

I think this drama will be very different than their previous works.

• Like 12