[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

On 5/31/2016 at 11:52 PM, NileRose said:

irilight :  How do you do I hope that you are OK :*we missed you already 

Thank you for your kind words, @NileRose:).  Mian... I will be here more often. June is already here!
will catch up on the thread now.

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, Rin90 said:

Can smone suggestr the new title please.. i didnt have any idea~ kekeke

Omaiguard why why shin hye looks so pretty in the first trailer??? I love her! :*

Hey just add 'first teaser on page1' at the end of the title.

And thanks for editing the first page too.

giphy.gif

• Like 10

56 minutes ago, Rin90 said:

Can smone suggestr the new title please.. i didnt have any idea~ kekeke

Omaiguard why why shin hye looks so pretty in the first trailer??? I love her! :*

omo,you are the starter of our drama thread.Nice see you.Actually don't need to change anything  you need just added.i mean you need to write teaser 1 on page blah.and when the second teaser come out you need to delete that teaser 1 on page blah and should write teaser 2 on page blah.And you always need to change something  happen like press confrence brocast date and number of episode.That all .But unfortunately you must little active .Can you?:bawling: are you a busy person my dear @Rin90?If you are busy , just let it go.

• Like 9

22 hours ago, Kehinde said:

Update on licensed regions on Viki:

tP5XfY7.png

my country is there ........ I am CRYING.... I get to see this drama first handed........... cry-dance-raccoon-emoticon.gif

oh thank you dear Lord for answering my prayers 

(sorry for super-excited post but you have no idea how much I feared I was going to miss it. I didn't even dare to get my hopes up too high) shy-raccoon-emoticon.gif

• Like 12

@maris1 I'm not sure. Maybe someone else can answer that? I wouldn't mind if other sites can do it too. The more people can watch it, the better :)

but on a selfish note, I am already super happy I will be able to watch it rice-ball-smiley-13.gif

oh what a great start of the month :D

• Like 8

17 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

What on earth is "Daddy long legs" somebody explain to me. I've heard it before as well.

In Chinese it means 'someone who is older and mentally more mature, will think about a lot of issues, will always be behind you protecting you, helps you solve all worries and problems you may have'

Also, the literal translation is 'ajhussi long legs'

• Like 11

@Tiggie2 thanks, so this is a Ha Myung-Hee drama. Should I be worried?? Cause when she does it right, its wonderful but when she looses it, its a disaster. I vaguely remember High Society, it was a disaster for the core couple while the second leads were shining bright and the story was just pointless. Fingers crossed......I hope it turns out well because I like the leads.

• Like 9

1 minute ago, Nymeria289 said:

@Tiggie2 thanks, so this is a Ha Myung-Hee drama. Should I be worried?? Cause when she does it right, its wonderful but when she looses it, its a disaster. I vaguely remember High Society, it was a disaster for the core couple while the second leads were shining bright and the story was just pointless. Fingers crossed......I hope it turns out well because I like the leads.

I didn't watch High Society so I can't comment on it however did watch One Warm Word and some commentators did mention they were more interested in the second couple also. My guess is that if Yoo Hye-jung and Hong Ji-hong's chemistry and love-line is strong enough it will be a winner.

• Like 7

I think Daddy long legs originated from the novel of the same name by the author Jean Webster. This was the name given by an orphan girl to her benefactor whom she had never seen except for a glimpse .......from which she only knows it's someone tall with long legs. Daddy originates from the way a father takes care of and guides his child through the life..........hence she names the unknown behind the scene benefactor "daddy long leg"she falls in love with him and in the end comes to know who he really is

here it seems that Ji Hong does the same for Hye Jung hence the reference to the name. Interesting thing is that does this mean that in the drama too Hye Jung does not know that her mentor is him? She also falls for him without knowing?

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, Tiggie2 said:

I didn't watch High Society so I can't comment on it however did watch One Warm Word and some commentators did mention they were more interested in the second couple also. My guess is that if Yoo Hye-jung and Hong Ji-hong's chemistry and love-line is strong enough it will be a winner.

Lets hope so. I will definitely watch. Lets hope for the best.

• Like 8