[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

24 minutes ago, whiteangel25 said:

Hong Daddy: Are your parents alive?
YHJ: Arrr ...
Hong Daddy: Arr. They must have since you're still young.
YHJ: My mom has passed away.
Hong Daddy: It might be coz I'm getting old. Since when you get close to JH?
HJH: As expected, ____ soup is the best when cooked yourself (T/N: I think he cooked spicy fish stew.) Stop asking questions. She's getting nervous.
Hong Daddy: Did you get nervous?
YHJ: No. I'll do it (setting table).
Hong Daddy: Yes, that's right. You did well, just sitting here.
HJH: Do you know how to cook?
YHJ: No, I don't.
Hong Daddy: Good job again. You did well, just sitting here.
HJH: Dad, it's cheesy.

Looks like both father and son like their cheese... :D

• Like 21

Image result for adoption of the heartImage result for doctors crush kim rae won's father in drama           Adopted by the HEART.....:heart:

Raw a perfect description of what I saw today!   Raw feelings so much to write about even without subs.  I just want to focus on a father & his son.  We got to see a little about what life was like for JH in school and we already knew he not only lost his parents in a car accident but saw everything and felt all the pain that goes with it.  We don't know all those struggles but we know who cared enough to reach out to him love him and adopt him by the heart...

Being a Dad as we have learned through HJ is alot more than giving birth to a child in fact in her Dads case we can see clearly the difference in these two Dads and the way they nurtured their children.  Or in HJ's case a father who didn't.  How touching it was to see JH grasp his Dads hand in the elevator its such a simple gesture but dang it said so much about his love for his Dad. What he means to him.  I loved that moment more than any other.  Sometimes it's those expressions of the heart that without words speak the loudest...

I'm not sure if his dad has cancer or just a tumor either way finding out a loved one is sick turns your world upside down and I can honestly relate to not only this moment but to those feelings of finding out your Dad is really sick.  As I lost my own Dad to cancer recently  and in those four words " Your Dad Has Cancer" You can't breathe, you can't think and you don't want to believe it's real.  JH is dealing with all of that and more because he knows all the facts because he is a Doctor himself no comforting words or a pat on the back just him alone seeing those x-rays and knowing what they mean.  Thinking I would give anything, do anything just please don't take him from me.  His only family.  HJ knows those feeling as well as she watches him face the unknown and she also knows the worst outcome because as we saw today she is still living it.... 

Nothing can prepare you for the few seconds that changes your life humbles you and can take you to your knees.  If there ever was a time JH needed HJ to stand beside him that moment would be now....

23 minutes ago, angelangie said:

so she think it is cheesy then she swoop right in? Denial mode on? :D

cr: @jeonghyang

lPe7lns.gif

Poor KRW...what else can he do but to laugh at his own cheesiness. but hey, i love their laughs here especially KRW. it's like very natural and bts ish. this one's a winner for me :wub::wub:

• Like 23

18 minutes ago, angelangie said:

im rooting for YG to be with her :D i cant get this particular way they responded to each other out of my mind :D where he caught her lying about her age :D:D:D 

Spoiler

13716234_527596864091957_138804245762049

13716219_527596860758624_224303447429797

13731750_527596884091955_529288851382188

@angelangie i sort of like him also for our SH. You know i get a little weird/ mysterious about PYG. Don't know much about him. They always saw each other...but then Ahn Joon Dae appeared this episode and i said Nooooo!! hahaha. :crazy:

• Like 12

Yoon Kyunsang instagram update.

24 minutes ago, liz-danielle said:

?????? i'll kill you myself????

22 minutes ago, aroma83 said:

No, more like I'll die if the surgery goes wrong

@liz-danielle and @aroma83, JH said, very clearly, that he would kill YD himself if the surgery goes wrong (이 수술 잘 못되면 나한테 죽는다), which is why both YD and HJ got flustered. Of course he doesn't really mean it (I hope), but he still said those words. I just wanted to make sure no one misunderstands what JH said.

• Like 24

4 minutes ago, snowglobe147 said:

@liz-danielle and @aroma83, JH said, very clearly, that he would kill YD himself if the surgery goes wrong (이 수술 잘 못되면 나한테 죽는다), which is why both YD and HJ got flustered. Of course he doesn't really mean it (I hope), but he still said those words. I just wanted to make sure no one misunderstands what JH said.

정말 감사합니다!

• Like 7

I think kiss for our otp will be after ep 15 or maybe last ep 18. because we have hye jung grandma problem n Jihong father hospital problem to be resolved.. I think SW father will try to kill HJ by hire a gangster...then the bos gangster lee ki woo will save hyejung. 

I think SW will become the bad one.. By her thinking, she will harm hye jung no matter what. because you know people say , "like father like son/daughter". 

Jihong n hyejung will support each other, side by side. make their love stronger then we will have a passionate hug n kiss.

I think next ep 9 will have a serious expression from jihong, he will help his father against sw father n grandfather. n hyejung will face with her grandmother problem. I think hyejung grandmother will be the key to punish sw dad. 

I just write this afternoon in this thread...jihong hand so big...eh the writer think that too...:D:P I like jihong hand :phew:

• Like 19

thanks to @whiteangel25 for the translations :blush: 

and to all the screencapers and live recapers (there are so many and I'm too lazy to tag everyone, but you know who you are). WE LOOOVE YOUUUU :heart:

• Like 13

1 minute ago, snowglobe147 said:

Spoiler

thanks @snowglobe147 for the clarification. It's a spur of the moment for HJH but you can felt the weight of his love for  Dr. Hong ;)

I felt pity for our Doctors cast & crew. It seems they are filming the current episodes and catching up the daylights. Hope they can still get rest a little bit and not get sick. Peaceful and harmonious atmosphere among the actors & crew for smooth filming. Thankful for the food support & moral boost they received. Hope the ratings get higher to ease their hard work.:)

• Like 16

Soooo...when JH was young he was like young HJ, rebel and angry at the world, but then he met his father who was his teacher(??) and it made him change ways.

Its history repeating itself with both JH and HJ

• Like 13

A theory about Mafia boss

I think Mafia boss will reappear one more time, maybe when HJ will need help (something about her grandma) or is in danger, mafia boss and his minions will save the day.

• Like 14

see ?

no happy ending = lots of negativity ....

lots of negativity = more black thoughts

more black thoughts = sadness at the best

sadnes at the best = sad comments 

And hope we don't have to wait episode 15 for a kiss ...will be like i have to wait 13 years , hahaha

• Like 14

12 minutes ago, angelangie said:

Reveal hidden contents

7c6cbbd81a113aa4374b9072eaa84678.png13715996_527611284090515_757165148667306

hehehe my dear do u mean this lip? :D:D:D

hehhee re-edit and i think this looks better? :D combine both together :D

13754216_527614244090219_178737165322230

ROFL... yes that's lips... JH isn't practicing didn't he?? to give that lips a better try.. :P

• Like 13