[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

Omo we have an SBS DOCTOR'S official page which is still under development... Im loving the signage

ec65d7f4fd0af8eb9d67e8c6fc63b6a8.png

There is a character profile for our 4 main leads... HAPPY READING ALL!!! it might be hard to understand with google translate but ekkk! let's hope we can get better translations soon. Here's the link: like I said  it's still under development so the character profile is just on our 4 main leads with no picture yet hahaha! *cough, cough* SBS you better get cracking for us Doctor's fans... we need our medication PRONTO there's no guarantee what will happen to your patients if your slow in feeding our addiction. :sweatingbullets:;) 

http://program.sbs.co.kr/builder/programSubCharacter.do?pgm_id=22000009527&pgm_build_id=16905&pgm_mnu_id=43793

Side note LSK character profile is so funny- must read all. I guess we might see the return of Baek In Ha hahaha! 

Spoiler
Nishi Jin (18 years, 31 years of age. Hye Jung and high school. Zhou Neurosurgery Fellow) 

"People do not change. How this richard simmons gotta have a good year? I'm gonna break down. "

In PSH character profile it says that her mother died and her father remarried. OMO maybe @VIP_Cake your right it's not JiSoo character but her mother that we saw her crying as in the stills and the preview. Our girl will indeed be a strong badass kicking character. Love it. crazy-monkey-emoticon-187.gif?1292792427 And Im swooning at the last sentence of KRW character profile ... Oh GOSH!!!  :wub::heart::heart: :wub:  I said it already but Im super excited now more than ever. OK maybe even more come 20th June. crazy-monkey-emoticon-201.gif?1292792431  crazy-monkey-emoticon-209.gif?1292792433 crazy-monkey-emoticon-195.gif?1292792430

Spoiler

The heart of the jihong and began to beat again.

• Like 20

HOW CAN I WAIT 20 DAYS MORE?!?!?! The teaser was love! hi everyone. Do we have a fandom name for this drama already? I like to call myself a "Patient" :P. I'm sick because I can't stop thinking about this drama. 

• Like 15

15 minutes ago, ParkH said:

HOW CAN I WAIT 20 DAYS MORE?!?!?! The teaser was love! hi everyone. Do we have a fandom name for this drama already? I like to call myself a "Patient" :P. I'm sick because I can't stop thinking about this drama. 

Patient would be perfect with Doctors haha

OMG those screencaps and gifs make me even more excited. Thank you!

Do you think we will get 2nd teaser tonight?

BTW please watch the official teaser from SBS

• Like 19

hiiiiii everyone just come back to soompi forums since Punch hahaha and now bet you can guess the reason why am I here (again) :P

something that I (always) concluded from and after watching some korean dramas with veteran actors is: not all non-korean watchers watch dramas without idols, hot leads and candy plot scenario. been reading a LOT of comments on a LOT of Doctors teaser(s) posted by some Doctors fandom @ Instagram and what.. "the ahjussi is too old." "the ahjussi is not handsome." "the ahjussi is nothing compared to PSH." is things that I often read -____-" that irritates me a bit tho, since Imma BIG fan of KRW since Punch (he looks hot with his dark role there). 

anyway, KRW look chubbier on the first teaser doesn't it? I thought I saw him thinner in script reading pictures (he wore black hat). I'm loving his new hairstyles hahaha it brings that "nice guy" aura out of him. me likey PSH with bangs >< she look maturer with her wavy hair

• Like 17

20 minutes ago, AyuW said:

hiiiiii everyone just come back to soompi forums since Punch hahaha and now bet you can guess the reason why am I here (again) :P

something that I (always) concluded from and after watching some korean dramas with veteran actors is: not all non-korean watchers watch dramas without idols, hot leads and candy plot scenario. been reading a LOT of comments on a LOT of Doctors teaser(s) posted by some Doctors fandom @ Instagram and what.. "the ahjussi is too old." "the ahjussi is not handsome." "the ahjussi is nothing compared to PSH." is things that I often read -____-" that irritates me a bit tho, since Imma BIG fan of KRW since Punch (he looks hot with his dark role there). 

anyway, KRW look chubbier on the first teaser doesn't it? I thought I saw him thinner in script reading pictures (he wore black hat). I'm loving his new hairstyles hahaha it brings that "nice guy" aura out of him. me likey PSH with bangs >< she look maturer with her wavy hair

I read those too but only a very few compared the positvive comments we got. I bet they don't even know who he is and only know/care about they young trendy actors

Most PSH fans love the pairing already and can't wait to see KRW and PSH together.

They look really cute in the teaser.

He does give off the nice guy aura as the opposite with his recent works- prob the reason he picked it :)

Same with shinhye, he wanted something "different". But he is intense too as we can see he could handle Hyejung with ease under that soft surface lol.

I'm sure it has to be an interesting and layered character for him to pick after Punch.

I think the hair make shinhye look younger but since she lost her chubby cheeks so she looks definitely looks more mature 

tumblr_o8044eTYet1txkm7uo1_540.jpg

tumblr_o8044eTYet1txkm7uo5_540.jpg

So their age gap in the drama is the same with IRL. They just playing a few yrs older.

• Like 20

Watch: Park Shin Hye Stars In Action-Packed First Teaser For “Doctors”

Watch: Park Shin Hye Stars In Action-Packed First Teaser For “Doctors”

The first teaser video for SBS’s anticipated new Monday-Tuesday drama “Doctors” has been unveiled!

Released on May 31, the trailer gives a brief introduction into the action-packed life of Yoo Hye Jung, portrayed by Park Shin Hye. The intense scenes depict her journey from a tough rebel to a doctor, and the final scene shows her romantic encounter with doctor Hong Ji Hong (Kim Rae Won). Viewers also get a glimpse of the other characters and cinematography, raising the anticipation for the new rom-com.

The cast also includes actors Yoon Kyun Sang,Lee Sung KyungKim Young AeYoon Hae YoungJang Hyun SungJeon Gook HwanLee Ho Jae, Um Hyo Seob, and Jeong Hae Gyun. Read more about character details here.

“Doctors” is scheduled to premiere on June 20 at 10 p.m. KST.

Will you be tuning in to this drama?

http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/30/watch-park-shin-hye-stars-in-action-packed-first-teaser-for-doctors/

• Like 15

i think because of 35s teaser last night....this drama have more patients now....hahahahahaha....that short teaser makes some ppl who at first didnt plan to watch become patients who impatient to watch this drama and desperately like us waiting our doctors...hahahahaha

such a magic from that very short short teaser :w00t: ...that short teaser really sparkling great chemistry between OTP and yeah PSH looks so awesome in the teaser...such a badass...love when she raised her voice...she really will looks so different as badass hyejung....and KRW how many times i wrote that i love his smile....his smile that rarely i seen in his last project...you need a bright project like this ahjussi...hahahahaha...but i must prepare my heart that will be weaker and weaker in actual broadcast because of that smile....:wub::wub:

i said last time that i wont rant like last time if SBS give me teaser or update about this drama...but now i come to rant again because I WANT MORE...MORE...MORE....hahahahahaha....sorry for my impatient...my brain damage looks worse than last time after saw the teaser countless time since last night (still on repeat whenever i can...hahahahaha)

20th june really need to come faster!!!!! 

• Like 14

1st Teaser (w/ English subs) For SBS Drama “Doctors”

feat-10.jpg

The first teaser for the Park Shin Hye – Kim Rae Won drama has been released! I’m sure I’ve previously mentioned that Kim Rae has been released.

Pls. read more @http://couch-kimchi.com/2016/05/31/1st-teaser-w-english-subs-for-sbs-drama-doctors/

• Like 17