[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

INJO AND CUTE TEACHER TALK SHE ADVICED HIM TO BE CARREFULL MENTIONED THE SCANDAL...I THINK I DISLIKE HER ONE MORE OBSESSED WOMAN FOR OUR CUTE TEACHER ...GRANNY CALLS MJ WORTHLESS DAD HE WANTS NOTHING TO DO

• Like 7

JH tells Grandma about HJ and she seems upset. She calls HJ's father and they end up yelling at each other.

Grandma goes to the hospital and arrives at SW's room. She apologies to all three for HJ.

HJ and Grandma are talking and eating at the police station. Grandma is outside the police station crying about the memory of HJ very happy about her grade.

JH is at the hospital talking to his dad. JH is now outside the hospital drinking with his lady friend.

• Like 7

HJ IS CRYING ,HJ FINALLY EATS WHAT HER GRANNY BROUGHT TO HER ...GRANNY IS CRYING IN FRONT OF POLICE STATION CRYING WHEN SHE REMEMBERED MJ TELLING HER SHE IS HAPPY ...JH VISITS HIS DAD ...DAD IS FEELINBG BETTER ...MENTIONED INJO ...INJO AND JH SCENE ...DO YOU TRUST ME SHE ASKED I TRUST YOU WE ARE FRIENDS HE SAID

• Like 8

HJ GRANNY AND JH SCENE ...SHE IS THANKSFULL TO HIM AND IS SORRY FOR ALL  PROBLEMS...GRANNY VISITS HJ BROUGHT HER FOOD TOLD HER ABOUT SURGERRY SHE HAD TO DO...TOLD HER NOT TO WORRY...TALKING ABOUT HER MOM ...YOU WON'T DIE SHE SAID TO HER GRANNY I KNOW OLD LADY SAY...YOU ALSO HAS TO LIVE...GO HJ SAID DO THE SURGERRY IN HER CELL HJ IS CRYING SAYING IS SORRY

• Like 3