[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

position in Top 100 on Naver

#3.....BTS Shinhye fight scene filming

http://m.tvcast.naver.com/v/952610/list/67096

#4...... Trailer 8.....Kim Rae Won and Park Shin Hye 20160627

http://m.tvcast.naver.com/v/953164/list/67096

@inshara2000......I couldn't watch it in HD but am able to if I click on the left most icon.....Hope you will be able too........

HOT Monday ...is here! The forum is once again on fire......the kind that requires emergency assistance of the "Doctors" kind! Do hope the ratings fire go raging higher and higher with no sign of being controlled........:blush:

3 hours and 20 min till the 3rd episode..............:love:

• Like 18

2 hours ago, Kasmic said:

You can hear the new OST here

cr. Naver

OMG...that trailer you just shared @Kasmic gave me butterflies in the stomach...awwwwww...how sweet of JH. Goodness their chemistry is really off the charts!

• Like 13

Some pics of the making fight scene.. my fav is this bit here where she did the flip. Someone here mention that the guy boasted her up so she was able to flip over safely

d0b2ba0cc909f329d7183a405f7e943c.gif 

Gangster Boss- played by actor Lee Ki Woo

3e2772b898bbf3593be96326cca1e7cf.png

cr dc gallery

Spoiler

Fs180fn.jpgET83088121_ori.jpg

cr SBS 

• Like 19

wowwwwwwww...another hot Monday just less than 4 hours to our next appointment with our doctors so really we are in rush right now..hahahahaha....and YES so monday also means we will get so many goodies...from ost,still cuts, making sneak peek....huwaaaaaa...thats sneak peek really something new for me....and online broadcast too from our little HJ dark past...thats something new for me too...

thanks for sharing the updates....

ah im so in love with younha voice in sunflower song....so beautifully...and jungyup voice in sneak peek video is just sooo good...both song already playing in my mind right now...(need to download younha song later)...the line  up singer from the OST are so so so so great...from UZ,Younha and Jung Yup

the ER making scene just  wowwww...never thought they will release this scene on making....

okay will wait  the romance grows from today episode...even just by reading the article already makes me excited...huwaaaaaaa cant wait cant wait cant wait!!!! (lets get another high rating today....*pray hard*)

the sneak peek ep 3 or trailer 8.....ah thats so sweet...though i cant catch what they are talking about except the worried part and the asking relationship between man and woman...*engsub i need it!!!!!!*

and applause so our bicycle couple really will ride that gorgeous car???heol (like JH expression when said heol in this drama) daebak daebak....such a great upgrade,,,though i still prefer bicycle one because its sweeter aniyaaa???and more real (?) hahahahaha but still if this true it would be so cool....with their looks and their gorgeous car...such a gorgeous pairing..hahahahahaha

ah lastly im OK with our OTP name jihye...such a name that describe both of them well...they are really smart brainy couple aniyaaa???

*waiting patiently to 10:00 PM KST* *prepare myself to camp here at that time* #soexicted #cantwait #jihyecouple #sosweet 

• Like 16

2 hours ago, thao_2512 said:

Actually she has always been good, or at least decent.. just often people only watch her popular works which sadly aren't her best roles like in Heirs and YB

And all the sudden everyone praised her because she is playing something significantly different lol

She was great in Pinocchio  and FBND, and all her movies too 

Of course she keeps improving but people make it like she suddenly became good when they can't differentiate between bad acting and bad characters. 

She has been suffering with so much hate since Heirs but it's not her fault that her character was written badly- only cry and being dragged around. 

Eventhough I thought she did better in Pinocchio, I didn't really like her in FBND. I've seen Cyrano Agency and the tv movie Don't Worry I'm A Ghost which I think she did better as well. Still, if  I compare her to Doctors, she's just doing an awful lot better than before! She really improved a lot.
Perhaps I'm missing some drama's (I've seen Heirs and it's indeed due to the writing) but I do feel she's more believable and it's easier to connect to PSH in comparison to other drama's.

• Like 13

Actor Yoon Kyun-sang featured in Elle magazine

Updated : June 27 2016

Fashion magazine Elle unveiled actor Yoon Kyun-sang’s pictorial and interview Monday.

(Elle)

Making his screen debut in 2012 with period drama “The Faith,” he has played various roles in K-dramas, such as a murderer in “Pinocchio” (2014), a pianist in “The Time I Loved You, 7000 Days” (2015 ) and a warrior in “Six Flying Dragons” (2015).

The 29-year-old is currently playing a neurosurgeon in “Doctors,” which is broadcast every Monday and Tuesday on SBS.

“I feel quite worried, since I got spotlighted earlier than others. But, I will do my best for my beloved fans,” he said in the magazine interview.

More details can be viewed in the upcoming edition and via the magazine’s official website.

By Kim Soo-hyang (shkim@heraldcorp.com)

Source:kpopherald

• Like 13

@Kasmic.....Hye Jung obviously is an extremely successful neurosurgeon.....she does have an IQ of over150...:lol:....I for one won't go to specifics anyways and will enjoy seeing her drive it....:P..btw...any idea how much that model of Maserati costs?

i am loving the instrumental for the Sunflower OST too....thanks!......both versions worth listening repeatedly....

Btw...3000 posts for our forum is up and yours had the honour of being   It...:D

JiHye.....Intelligent/smart Couple....as the name for our OTP seems perfect.........They both must be extremely intelligent to have become very successful neurosurgeons affording Maseratis...:D:D

• Like 16

Guest myasally

This is really rough translation of sneak peak.... plz don't blame me if it is wrong huhu

JH:  Let me see your hand

HJ:  No!

JH: You won't listen again. You really won't listen from the beginning.

JH: Seo woo not the only one is hurt, you was at the same place.

HJ: Now there is only you here to look that why i keep on looking. Seo Woo is fine, i just back from see her.

HJ: I'm sorry.

JH: Because of the post online i keep on avoiding you.

HJ: Me too. I'm avoiding you too. It just weird, teacher and me. I never imagined of that, with teacher , it is possible to happen.. i heard about your resignation, because of me teacher...

JH: when this kind of thing happen between a teacher and a student, a man and a woman who you think will get hurt more...

HJ: But how come i'm more worried about you? 

Teacher, thank you for everything.

JH: Why suddenly?

HJ: I think this will be the last time we meet. Please don't come to #$%? Teacher and me is better we don't see each other..

Yes! OST Part 2 is finally out!! And I love it!!! :D 

Younha can never disappoint me XD I love her songs!!

Can't wait for tonight's episode!! Only a few more hours to go!!!

I really hope that tonight's ratings will past 15%!! I'm sure it will since last episode's ratings were around 14% :3

• Like 15

Wait, Hye Jung drives a Maseratti?? Okay, didn't see that coming...

Hmmm, I'm conflicted about that. But I'm going to give it the benefit of the doubt and just enjoy the show. I hope Doctors is not turned into PPL arena and ruin the realistic touch that it always promoted.

I'm not against PPL as long as it's in line with the story.

See... we reached 150 pages already. Gosh this thread is so fast! I was just out of touch for 2 hours and 2 more pages already? So lucky to be part of this fandom.

Yeah, I guess it's natural that their romance begins now that they experienced hardship together. Ironically, Seo Woo is the one who brings them closer. I think if this whole incident never happen, Ji Hong and Hye Jung would have stayed as student and teacher. Yes they might have a crush on each other but neither would act on it and as time goes by they would remember each other as someone thay had a crush on many many years ago.

You know what they say: misery loves company. In this case, misery brings love.

3 hours to go! Happy watching everyone!

• Like 19