[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

17 minutes ago, parmma said:

Oh My God! Loving the BTS of ER scene. The magic of movie making (editing process), in the BTS during the tumbling act the guy was actually there to support Shin Hye but on screen it looked like the other way around.

Now, waiting patiently for the subbed version.

Lee Ki Woo is so fine. I'm guessing later on Hye Jung will save his life and they became friends and he's there when she needed.

• Like 22

Omo in out and twitching in my seat trying not to click on those clips as i know I'll cause a stir of those around me hahaha! I cant wait to get home. THANK YOU ALL for the updates. :heart:

@stargazer187 Your brain telling u not to pee during exams and now i need to go but I cant hahaha! Brain brain dont u dare richard simmons me off! Hahaha! Oh and we're called patients kekeke! Very appropriate right. Dam it i need to find a toilet now but I cant leave argh!!!! :blink:

• Like 16

When i heard the full song Sunflower, this image pop up in my mind..Really Fits..:bawling:

fnq-S5yIAhcgg_h1.jpg

On the lighter part..I saw many Beautiful Fan Art. I hope this one is not yet posted here...Thank you for the beautiful Fan Art..Keep it coming:heart:

Cl6_0NtVYAEQbJo.jpg

credit pic to the owner..

• Like 19

10 hours ago, maris1 said:

Oh my god! Thank you for sharing it. So far, both the ost has exceeded my expectations! 

Fell in love with it instantly. No Way has been on repeat on my playlist since last week, looks like there will be another added to it. 

Counting down to Ep. 3! 

Don't quote images, gifs, or videos...

Edited by lupita311
Don't quote images, gifs, or videos...
  • Like 12

1 hour ago, thao_2512 said:

Sunflower is sooooo good.

I love it so much #onrepeat 

On the couple name, cfans call them Jihye couple- Jihye means intelligent... I thought it fits well with them too?

awww i can't wait to listen to Sunflower:sweatingbullets: cfans have an intelligent couple *cool*

I guess we don't have final one... so far we have Raisin couple & Jihye couple, may i suggest M&M (mentor & mentee) couple :w00t:

what's yours @thao_2512? and guys ya'll? would love to hear your fun ideas :blush:

• Like 9

Drama viewership ratings for the week of June 20-26, 2016

by HeadsNo2 | June 26, 2016 | 106 Comments

dramaratings_2.jpg

There were quite a few premieres this week, starting out with Beautiful Mind replacing the short drama Baek-hee Has Returned (which was inserted in order to give Mind more time) over on KBS, and Doctors replacing Jackpot over on SBS. Both are billed as medical dramas, but there was a substantial difference in the premiere ratings: Doctors netted a solid 12.9% and ended the week at 14.2%, while Beautiful Mind started out at 4.1% and saw only the slightest of jumps for its second episode.

In order to try and help catch viewers up in an attempt to raise ratings, Beautiful Mind is planning to air a rerun of both episodes before the next one airs. Hopefully it works, since it’s a surprisingly well made show (considering that it was down to the wire to make it to air), and also, Jang Hyuk.

Wanted premiered in the Wednesday-Thursday slot previously occupied by Entertainer to a modest 5.9%, but the jump in its second episode to 7.8% is pretty significant. Otherwise, Police Unit 38 isn’t doing too bad for OCN’s foray into the Friday-Saturday slot, while Mirror of the Witch keeps hovering at or below the 2% mark. Still holding out hope those numbers will rise though—that show deserves it.

Drama viewership ratings for the week of June 20-26, 2016

read more http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/06/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-june-20-26-2016/

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR DOCTORS THEY HAD A GREAT START!I CAN'T WAIT TODAY EP!

• Like 18

Since everyone talks about "love comes from the brain", I Googled it and it turn out to be true (at least according the web). 

"Brain, not the heart, plays a major role in falling in love". Research shows that these intense, romantic feelings come from the brain. Love uses the same system in the brain that gets activated when a person is addicted to drugs. For more read here and here

Jus for fun :P

• Like 19