[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

Guest ktiminie

Nationwide AGB Nielsen Ratings ★★★ DOCTORS ★★★ Episode 02: 14,2% (+1,3)

sVGRDv.jpg

CONGRATS!!

N°1 Doctors (14,2%)

N°2 Monster (11,1%)

N°3 Beautiful Mind (4,5%)

Source: Daum

1 hour ago, phuong1317 said:

I told myself not to start a new drama that is currently airing I should have listen to myself now im stuck waiting each week for a new episode this drama is soooo good at first i did worry about PSH and KJW chemistry but after only 2 episodes im on board cant wait to see the next episode i love this forum it helps time pass by for the next wpisode 

@phuong1317, Same here! What a problem! :tears: But with this gorgeous main couple it is imposible to resist... I tried, but I failed.:sweatingbullets: Poor me! :( because there are 20 episodes and this drama just started. Well, I just hope that their love story will be a good, one to remember... They are so good actors and have an special chemistry. I need to say, again, that I love this pairing! :wub:

• Like 19

Park Shin Hye made a deal with fans if ever her drama “Doctors” got higher ratings

Jun 21, 2016

park-shin-hye3-696x606.jpg

Park Shin Hye recently held a solo broadcast on Naver’s V App and she made a deal with her fans.

On June 20, Park Shin Hye talked about her drama and she actually made a deal stating, “If our drama “Doctors” surpass 15 percent in ratings, I will practice hard to dance to “Sha Sha Sha” and I will also sing for a bit”.

She said, she will perform the TWICE’s song “Cheer Up” on V App as well if they hit that ratings mark.

Will you be watching “Doctors” now to see Park Shin Hye sing and dance to “Sha Sha Sha”?

Source:kpopfighting

• Like 19

B7EszEK.png?1

--------------------------

"Doctors" set new record of 14.2%

2016/06/21

photo737484.jpg

The new SBS drama "Doctors" came in 1st place.

According to Nielsen Korea, SBS drama "Doctors" rated 14.2%. This is 1.3% more than the previous episode.

It set a new record and came in first out of three dramas on Monday and Tuesday.

MBC drama "Monster" came in second with 11.1% and KBS 2TV 4.5%.

Meanwhile, Yoo Hye-jeong (Park Shin-hye) was motivated by Hong Ji-jong (Kim Rae-won) who is a doctor.

HanHhttp://www.hancinema.net/doctors-set-new-record-of-14-2percent-95840.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

----------------------

• Like 21

Hello All,

Episode 2 was very interesting. Felt so happy and sad for YHJ. She was finally feeling proud and happy that she has friends and a grandmother who loves and praised her for her accomplishment. A teacher who actually got to know the true person and not the statue and brick wall she normally puts forth.
Here comes jealousy rearing it's ugly head. SW who believes the teacher belongs to her cannot fathom why he would like her more than her.

Jealous makes people do crazy things. This will definitely be the beginning of their love hate relationship and bitter rivalry to one up her  every time.

She already knows she has the backing of her powerful dad and YHJ only has her grandmother and teacher.

The incident today, will push YHJ into further believing that people cannot be trusted and eventually they will abandon her as usual.

Anxiously awaiting next week's episode.

• Like 16

6 hours ago, dani4lane said:

I think after Hye Jung saw Ji Hong save the pregnant woman she started to admire him and when they were both at the microscope I think they may have had a flash of attraction towards each that will be more prominently shown in future episodes. Neither one of them are in love with each other right now. 

Yeah i concur, JH showed her a different world when he saved the pregnant woman, and she felt she has a meaning with her life when the woman's family thanked her. She admired him as a teacher and as a friend, as well as she fond of her two bestfriends SH and SW.

7 hours ago, Raquel Bastian said:

i like Ji Soo as welll, I hope he will still have some appearances hehe :)

Was the head of gangsters who got hurt that appeared in the first scene of first ep was the adult version of Ji Soo?

• Like 15

I love the drama. Shin Hye is amazing and the chemistry between Kim Rae Won and Shin Hye is beyond my imagination. I am falling in love with Kdrama again just because of a great plot, characters and the chemistry between the two leads. 

• Like 17

[NAVER] Hot topic keyword (2016.06.21) #닥터스 김래원 #박신혜 #Doctors #ドクターズ #유혜정 #ParkShinHye #朴信惠 #パク・シネ shared by: STYLE.H in twitter

ClezFtrUoAEucPt.jpgClew13hUYAAuL0L.jpg

I agree this is full of emotions...:bawling:

DOCTORS FIGHTING..

Credit to the owner

• Like 16

Now Hot Topic Real Time on Weibo

No.3 #Doctors #ParkShinHye #KimRaeWon

Clg-M3bVYAAy0Ll.jpg

====================

[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Doctors" Episode 2

2016/06/21

photo737521.jpg

As the first episode showed us who Hye-jeong was as a person, the second episode gives a powerful hint of who she could be, and what Hye-jeong is capable of given a genuine crisis situation. The entire medical emergency is tense and Hye-jeong, unrattled as she is thanks to her tough girl demeanor, quickly proves a worthy nurse to Ji-hong's medical administration. Ah, but the title of this drama is not "Nurses". but"Doctors", so Hye-jeong needs to get to work studying.

While Park Shin-hye has built most of her career as an actress by being cute and smiley, it's only in"Doctors" that she's able to make these expressions feel really substantial. Because we've seen Hye-jeong's generally bad attitude, the improvement when she starts to pursue an actual dream is that much more marked and impressive. Hye-jeong feels like she has a real purpose in life to fight for now, and that makes all the difference.

Seo-woo (played by Lee Seong-kyeong) also makes a strong appearance as the girl with an actual birthright for medicine who ends up helping Hye-jeong. Together with their bridge character, the clumsy Soon-hee (played by Moon Ji-in), the three girls demonstrate how friendship and common purpose are all essential elements to success. The eventual rift that grows between Hye-jeong and Seo-woo is all the harsher precisely because it's easy to see how teenage girls can fracture under pressure.

The main problem this episode is Ji-hong. Yes, he is very cool and effective in the crisis scene. But the way Hye-jong ascribes his performance as being her motivation to do better seems unfair. Ji-hong has little screen presence after the medical emergency and in fact explicitly rebuffs an opportunity to be Hye-jeong's study mentor. In an episode that shows off the strength of girl power, an undeveloped teacher/student romance just feels inappropriate.

And let's be honest. The relationship is inappropriate, at least as presented here. Ji-hong is a high school teacher. It's his job to make sure there isn't even a hint of impropriety. Seo-woo is right to feel insulted that Ji-hong would rebuff her while being openly flirty with Hye-jeong, and her eventual response to that situation is understandable even if it is wrong. Fortunately this wrinkle will disappear once the high school phase of"Doctors" is over, so all that's really left to focus on is the explicitly crazy cliffhanger. Which I don't even mind that much because so far, "Doctors" has been good enough to deserve it.

Review by William Schwartz

"Doctors" is directed by Oh Choong-hwan, written by Ha Myeong-hee and features Kim Rae-won, Park Shin-hye, Yoon Gyoon-sang, Lee Seong-kyeong, Kim Yeong-ae and Jeong Hae-gyoon.

Hancinema

=========================

• Like 18

1 hour ago, 12blbl said:

Yeah i concur, JH showed her a different world when he saved the pregnant woman, and she felt she has a meaning with her life when the woman's family thanked her. She admired him as a teacher and as a friend, as well as she fond of her two bestfriends SH and SW.

Was the head of gangsters who got hurt that appeared in the first scene of first ep was the adult version of Ji Soo?

That what my daughter thought too..well looking forward to the reveal..

Hi there , 

I am back after a long hiatus.

Fighting Doctors ,Fighting every one...:wub:

• Like 19