[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

image.jpg

I found this ratings in Wikipedia. I really don't know what is the difference between these two ratings. But since there is 15.1%, do you guys think PSH will sing & dance?

Kudos to Doctors. Watched it twice. Without sub & with sub! Is it bad, that it is the first thing that I checked instead of kissing my hubby good morning? Patiently waiting for Ep. 2.. 

:thumbsup:

• Like 17

Park Shin-hye’s 3 best ‘Doctors’ fight scenes (watch clip)

Updated : June 21 2016

The SBS drama series “Doctors” has kicked off as of Monday, with Park Shin-hye perfectly pulling off the role as teenage troublemaker Yoo Hye-jung.

Here are three best fighting scenes of Yoo Hye-jung in the first episode of “Doctors”:

1. Doctor Yoo knocks out gangsters

2. Girl-crush Hye-jung fights against bullies

3. Hye-jung in a gang fight at a club

Pls. watch @http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201606211139168917403_2

“Doctors” starring Park Shin-hye, Kim Rae-won, and Lee Sung-kyung airs every Monday and Tuesday at 10 p.m. on SBS.

By Kim Ji-young (christinekim@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 18

[Pic] Doctors dominate top most watched video on Naver 

credit as tagged ...

1.....2......3 Doctors video

image_zps2amfjxwa.jpeg[/URL]

Cr PSH IndoneasiaFanclub

Thanks for all the posts!. They helped pass the time in a most enjoyable manner until now when I will go to see it the second time but in eng sub 

Doctors team did do well......12.9% means 13%.....from earlier report

@Too Old For richard simmons......Thanks for bringing good news.....this should be the official one...

but AGB Neilson in Seoul area is 14.7% meaning 15%

& TNmS in Seoul area is.............. 15%

so yes .........in my opinion Shinhye should do as promised. Maybe 2nd episode will have even higher ratings? She should definitely start practicing....

Will talk about the two episodes after watching them ....:love:

• Like 20

Oh god, think I forgot to breathe too! 

On vacation and checking for live updates last night! 

Loved all the live recaps! Thank you! 

Can't wait for ep 2! Swooning over Kim Rae Won! :w00t:

Is that even normal?! :P

• Like 16

OK. They got me! :rolleyes: I know because I'm trying to figure out what's going on now, ten years later. But, why HJH left?:( What did he do all this time? Did he married the other doctor :angry: o he's single?:) Did she knew that was the hospital of JHJ's father and that's the reason why she is working there? Did he returned to be the director of the hospital? OMG! :w00t: A lot of questions to be answered. This drama will be interesting. That was the best pairing they could do. The truth is that they are excellent actors and have very good chemistry. :wub: This looks very good. I'm so happy! :D

• Like 19

@maris1.. oh man. if we get to see park shin hye dance . i hope more then ever for the second episode to get even
higher rating then episode 1.

i think i saw some clip of her dancing. she got some pretty cool move. for a actress.

• Like 16

Park Shin Hye's 3 fight scenes from the 1st episode....

1. Against gangsters in the hospital

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/941750

2. Against bullies

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/941793

3. In the club 

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/941807

ctto

@wunwing1......well the nationwide ratings are considered....so we need to wait a bit.....maybe even as soon as after the second episode.....we can hope for that....

Yes Shinhye has cool moves.....and it seems not just in dancing.......these 3 action scenes are amazing....her flipping etc....

@ctfzdyhy.....thanks for the following info...puts these fights in nice perspective..

"She is using Aikido martial art. very suitable for women and old person because this martial art is to defend our body than hurt other person. Some Knetizen think it not realistic in this drama but i think very suitable to women how to defend. "

• Like 20

1 hour ago, Too Old For richard simmons said:

I found this ratings in Wikipedia. I really don't know what is the difference between these two ratings. But since there is 15.1%, do you guys think PSH will sing & dance?

Kudos to Doctors. Watched it twice. Without sub & with sub! Is it bad, that it is the first thing that I checked instead of kissing my hubby good morning? Patiently waiting for Ep. 2.. 

:thumbsup:

No... they usually count AGB national rating... Hence, all the articles used 12.9%

You guys must not be familiar. 

We can pray for it to go up tomorrow 

• Like 14

====

Park Shin-hye compliments Kim Rae-won

Updated : June 21 2016

Actress Park Shin-hye said costar Kim Rae-won was forthright and unassuming, using Korean word “dambaek,” in a live smartphone broadcast on Monday. 

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20160621

The Korean adjective is used to describe a person’s clean and light mindset or a dish that has just the right amount of flavor.
Park and Kim are the main stars of the new TV drama “Doctors” which premiered Monday. 

In the first episode of the show, Park played a rebellious teen and Kim her new teacher.

“Doctors” airs every Monday and Tuesday at 10 p.m. on channel SBS. 

By Lim Jeong-yeo (kaylalim@heraldcorp.com)

------------

c as tagged

• Like 16

OMG! Wow :w00t::w00t::heart:.....I can't find the right words to describe how much this drama and in particular KRW & PSH have taken my breath away- and that's only the first episode.

Literally, I feel the kind of butterflies that come with the excitement of the beginning of a new relationship. I almost feel like I'm experiencing every emotion HJ is going through; and like her I can imagine the butteries she will feel when her and JH come to be.

I'm once again head over heels for KRW and in awe of his acting abilities (doesn't matter which direction his eyes move (North-South-E &W lol), he just knows exactly how deliver without opening his mouth. God he emotes so well, and I can't believe how boy-ish he looks (bravo to makeup/costumes department), but I do think a lot this transformation is owed to his exceptional talent and his ability to be able to turn it on and off.

In fact, besides being incredibly manly (since unfrotunately our JH is a bit of a weakling lol), I honestly think JiHong is closer to KRW real life personality...so charming and handsomely manly. As for Shinhye.....I don't know what to say...I've followed her career and watched her grow as person before the media , but I am especially proud of her for really pushing herself out her comfort zone; to continue to grow as an actor. I love the person,personality more than the actress ( yet I also love her for trying to become the actress we've always imagined she could be). I know she is someone who is not afraid of challenge and if she takes it on she will excel in doing so; but even I felt like I was watching a new actress in those fighting scenes, like someone I was meeting for the first time. She took my breath away....additionally, she has delivered in every scene.

I won't pay attention to media critics or ratings, because I just want to just enjoy this ride; however I am ecstatic for the cast members, for the PD (his first drama), the writer and in particular KRW & PSH. This episode was mostly Shinhye doing her thing, but it would not be as magical without KRW's presence. I hope by the end of this drama, all cast members benefit from this drama. I hope those who've forgotten about KRW, fall in love with him again, and finally I hope it can put to bed the notion that PSH is not a worthy enough actress to draw mass interest in a drama she leads, without being a beneficiary to her co-stars. Lastly, I as look forward to the upcoming episodes...I pray that Halmoni (Grandmother) stays around because she is by far my favorite character...I felt the warmest and happiest while watching her scenes with HJ.

P.S. Did anybody get the urge to want to protect PSH in those scenes she was being physical abused..I had to keep reminding myself it's HJ not PSH:angry::cold_sweat:. And I find myself overly-protective of JH, don't like HJ beating him up either:cry:

Doctors Fighting!!!:heart::D

Off to back read and thank you for keeping it positive...also welcome to the new posters :thumbsup:

• Like 18

PSH really ... actress from birth
She can be any
And her eyes ...
Sometimes gentle, sometimes hard, sometimes full of tears ...
Even without understanding the words ... I can empathize with her heroines ...

Amazing and very talented actress.)
Excellent comeback ...)))

KRW's a great actor ... I love him very much ... Courageous and gentle at the same time ...

Congratulations to all with a very good start. I look forward to continuing.)

• Like 18

I'm a silent reader all of these times, so pardon my lack of writing. :sweatingbullets:

Before that, I want to thanks to all recappers and subs team contribution for "Doctors". :wub:

Proud of Shin Hye after finished watching "Doctors" the 1st episode. 
Love HJ uri heroine who's can kick some of bad-richard simmons butt.

But also laugh so hard whe seeing JH face after get kick by HJ, he look shock. kekekekeke... 

And I even already start crying when HJ dad asking her, why he didn't even cry after he finish hitting her in the car.

And HJ answer already make me cry so loud, when she said "I already dead inside". 

We can see how domestic violence can change a person life. 

HJ live her life full of hatred. It's good she finally can meet Halmeoni and JH who's will change her life forever. 

Love this kind of story, which can motivated and heals. 

Hopefully... PSH, KRW, other cast, PD-nim, Director, and all of the "Doctors" crew will achieves success World Wide. 

"Doctors" Fightiiing!!!

• Like 23

I watched the  episode 1 of Doctors and I liked it. Of course there were some scenes that worked for me and others that didn't, I don't expect pilot episodes to be perfect. I really liked the relationship between Hye Jung and her Grandmother. I also can't wait to see the backstory of Ji Hong and why he dislikes violence so much. 

• Like 18