10 minutes ago, badsmuler said:

Top Topic Discussion on Ep. 15

Credit : SBS Drama

Ratings AGB  8/9/2016 ( Nationwide )

1. Doctors ( SBS ) : 21.3 % ( + 1.7 % ) -----------------> Ep. 15

2. Olympic Games ( KBS2 ) : 6.5 %

3. Olympic Games ( MBC ) : 5.9 % -----------------------> " Monster " not aired

Credit : http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110471621

Congratulations! Doctors may yet hit 30%! Maybe they will consider a second season when that happens. Hope! :)

• Like 18

2 minutes ago, andreasofia16 said:

Thanks @MAROSA_JIN for the information. :)

YEAH!!!!!! WOW! Amazing. Just imagine what the rating will be when JH proposes marriage to HJ... :w00t:

Haha you're saying it as though it's going to happen for sure, but I like the way you think. :P

• Like 16

5 minutes ago, neenawin said:

Haha you're saying it as though it's going to happen for sure, but I like the way you think. :P

Of course that will happen! Remember that they spy us and that is something that has been asked all the time. So, I'll wait for that. :D

• Like 15

7 minutes ago, andreasofia16 said:

Of course that will happen! Remember that they spy us and that is something that has been asked all the time. So, I'll wait for that. :D

Surely they will give us what we want since we broke the 20% rating mark. Ahh I can just imagine, the proposal will be epic! :wub: 

• Like 19

Excellent episode. I laughed when MH said that he wanted to fire HJ but couldn't I knew that, that was going to happen once they began pushing the whole interview. It's great that the two people who MH want gone HJ and JH are both essentially the faces of the hospital. 

HJ was playing dirty by asking JH what he would do if it were her but I was oddly proud of her for asking it. Mainly because it shows that HJ feels secure enough in her relationship with JH and his feelings for her that not only does she believe that he would behave differently if it were her but she voices it. I knew once she asked that question that JH was going to perform the surgery because they both had valid points when it came to doing the surgery or not. 

So glad that SW is finally breaking away from being under her father's thumb, it really is time that she figures out who she is and what she wants separate from what her family wants for her. I'm hoping that spending time with IJ and PR annoying YD will help build her confidence and maybe give her more support to live her life the way she wants. 

That's two episodes in a row that I made me cry. 

• Like 23

Congrats patients and DOCS team! Last night's rating surpassed 20% mark. 21.3% is more than good! I knew this moment will come but I'm a bit surprised that with Olympics on KBS and MBC, DOCS could fight their way and broke the 20% ratings. I couldn't understand knetz sometimes haha. When we least expect it, the result will be better than our expectation. Daebak for last night. May today episode be better and the ratings soaring upwards! Fighting DOCS! 

• Like 21

Congrats to all Patients and most of all Doctors for going over 20% hope it just keeps soaring among the stars...

tumblr_lwve16VaR51qbhyf6o1_500.gifth?id=OIP.Mf1ad35a0bfaf223fb34d5056102e3      Love is in the air....