[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

1 hour ago, parmma said:

the BFF are both strong :lol:

That's why they got along and could live together 

MJI is asking for a best couple award with Shinhye too... I wonder if SBS would. I know there are many people ship them as well 

• Like 8

Episode 14 is an "ok" episode. 13 is much better for me.

But I understand why is the episode like that. They need to move the plot like the (HJ publicity to overshadow the Hospital has occurred and the Dad w his two children and it's growing debt)

Kinda lonely and reality that we lived in that sometimes people  that they have (multiple) debt hanging over their heads and in a snap they want it to "end". 

I won't comment anymore on the hospital administration storyline but I will be always mentioned due to the connection of JH's dad (death).

I guess the non-husband plot was resolved off-screen last week. Okay.

Less than a week for Episode 15. I'm patient to wait :)

• Like 10

1 hour ago, sweetbloom74 said:

Actor Kim Rae-won talks ‘Doctors’ kiss scenes

Updated : August 03 2016

Actor Kim Rae-won was recently in a photo shoot for style magazine High Cut.

Kim revealed his versatility in the photos, portraying different looks ranging from melancholic to masculine and playful.

Kim currently plays a serious doctor, Hong Ji-hong, in SBS’ drama “Doctors,” and he spoke about the show during an interview for the magazine.

In the drama, a claw machine is placed at his home and he was asked about this.

“I was also curious why such machine would be placed at home. According to the director, the claw machine was meant to signify Hong’s loneliness and lack of affection from his parents when young.”

He added, “I think the director made good use of the machine as a kissing spot.”

Kim was also asked how he felt about being called a “kiss expert” by fans. He has had several kissing scenes with actress Park Shin-hye who also stars in the drama.

Kim said, “I have no idea why I got such nickname. It is all due to good camera angles that made me look like a good kisser. I don’t consider how I look on camera when I act, my pose just comes out looking natural when I’m lost in the moment.”

Kim’s photos will be published in High Cut magazine on Aug.4.

By Choi Hyung-won (h.c1110@heraldcorp.com)

Source:http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201608031449074897048_2

After reading his interview, even more in awe with his acting abilities. I believe he is so into his character when the cue goes he forgets he is KRW. This is why he looks so natural. Just amazing!

• Like 19

Wow, just wow. Ep 14 was the "IT" factor for me. 

Speaks so much about reality of medical bills these days. It's also a fact that not all illnesses are covered by insurance which is a sad reality to face with. 

I sincerely applaud NGM for bringing the emotions of a single father going through medical debts. While I did mention that I hoped the writer didn't push his character to tempt the idea of suicide - after watching last night's episode, I finally understood where his character is coming from. I agree that at that particular moment of heightened emotions, it's hard to think straight. 

With so much baggage and pressure and the love that he has for his two sons, it totally broke me. It was well written in and I commend the writer for that. It's not easy being a single father raising two children as it is, to add on with both being seriously ill... that's the reality many of us are living in. 

I'm so curious for how this would pan out next week! Kudos for a great emotional episode. One that finally thugged at my heartstrings. I hate Doctors... all these rollercoaster emotions that you put me through each episode! hmph. lol. 

• Like 18

image.gif00000_006.gifthis is great this couple are making me to love the more 

Co3HSIaUEAAXml9.jpg

KRW xPSH you are the best image.gifimage.gif   7f829f719842a24d0576380882397506.png

well NGM is the great actor i give him 100% well his cameo was amazing and had lots of meaning and its actually sad  i just want to give him hug  _   bekytu25.gif

• Like 22

15 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

Emmm another eye candy.. i think i got diabetes soon... 

And spy nim. . My lovely SPY-nim, almost bed scene BTS please, and ASAP :P:D

Im rewatch ep 13 and smiling like idiot. 

And suddenly ssinz upload jihong saem with her, almost gt cardiac arrest.. and im grinning like cant stop.

• Like 16

Guest Yammylicious
53 minutes ago, evkid said:

Wow, just wow. Ep 14 was the "IT" factor for me. 

Speaks so much about reality of medical bills these days. It's also a fact that not all illnesses are covered by insurance which is a sad reality to face with. 

I sincerely applaud NGM for bringing the emotions of a single father going through medical debts. While I did mention that I hoped the writer didn't push his character to tempt the idea of suicide - after watching last night's episode, I finally understood where his character is coming from. I agree that at that particular moment of heightened emotions, it's hard to think straight. 

With so much baggage and pressure and the love that he has for his two sons, it totally broke me. It was well written in and I commend the writer for that. It's not easy being a single father raising two children as it is, to add on with both being seriously ill... that's the reality many of us are living in. 

I'm so curious for how this would pan out next week! Kudos for a great emotional episode. One that finally thugged at my heartstrings. I hate Doctors... all these rollercoaster emotions that you put me through each episode! hmph. lol. 

I agree with you, The episode last night was all about family matters, family problems, family goals, debts, double job, sadness, the real journey of life ...:phew: 

Its a family oriented story that everyone can relate .. Whatever happens Family is your fall back, right? :)

38 minutes ago, thao_2512 said:

Finally Shinhye posted something with RW...

She barely posts with him 

Co69gquUkAAkRm2.jpg

Omo.. She said selfie alone with MY Hong saem..

by now I should visit dentist.. Already got a lot of cavities..why so sweet..:blush::dizzy:..

• Like 16

Eps 14 really DAEBAK!!! I cried like a bucket because of the kids and father. I 100% sure he will be fine and all is under control....:tears:. Pitty boys....

I am quite surprise to see how fresh and energize PSH even she lack of sleep compare with uri KRW. He looks very tired. His eyes cant deny it. Luckily the almost bed scene not happen. (if not.. i am afraid he will sleep for real):P.

• Like 22