[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

i really need to see the sub.. 

now i can't see NGM the same again.. especially when he play his scary villain role :tears:

his previous drama and doctor really flip up his old image in my eyes.

• Like 13

crying3-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624 I dont know  if NGM will jump or not but, but Im trying not to think of it... think happy thoughts right??? crying1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624

I need you translators to work your magic for this clip please give me some relief ... @snowglobe147 @stroppyse 

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1020740?spi_ref=m_tvcast_twitter

Spoiler

b7c0feecbdb345a15414cf6c78110b9a.png

9446ea1f80b128319fd4c05dbb102b0d.png

1dced4f2696adfa06ba6b7b485fb1779.png

Because ROARRRR!!! omo he couldnt wait to jump on her hahaha!

5f9275d06354c42148c7147201261d3e.gif

and he took her by surprise kekeke!!! 

ce44d5c25acafbb8ebe0591a6914e2fa.gif

Lucky her response was with another back hug.... and JH I mean KRW smirk is so DAM SMEXY!!!!bled1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862492

569ea185c4676a69530fd3ebebdcfbc2.gif

THE SMIRK, HANDS, THE VIENS!!!! OMO!!! @maria1983 I gotta tag u here....just breathe hun just breathe as Im only just dead-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862498

1aaff7c6b944da558fb9068e93923575.png

52195c37a63728565823ce82b16c7805.png

• Like 24

10 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hahahaha i was pretty much okie till i have to explain why sometimes ppl choose death.....instead of fighting on.....that what got my tears following....for the grief of what NGM is going through is too much.....and it brought me back ....a memories that i kept lock away

I'm sorry it brought back those memories :( 

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, angelangie said:

HyeJung really love to hug JiHOng :D hehehehe and u know hugging in a bedroom is dangerous? :D it can lead to another thing :D:D:D

doctors5_zpscu0npuxd.png

not only dangerous.. it's almost like offering your self. 

but if the guy is someone like prof. hong. i think i can understand :P:sweatingbullets:

@andreasofia16 that scene and tonight bed scene... i bet KRW face will be on fire again. :w00t:

• Like 23

9 minutes ago, angelangie said:

HyeJung really love to hug JiHOng :D hehehehe and u know hugging in a bedroom is dangerous? :D it can lead to another thing :D:D:D

doctors5_zpscu0npuxd.png

They seem to be going down that path ey? Like a little tango. JH gives her little previews at each turn, lets her dip her toes in the water a little & they finally get to it after she's given him the green light :P 

But if they really do - Shin Hye's first bed scene (as far as I can recall)! That's a huge step! 

• Like 23

8 hours ago, kate_USA said:

I finally get to watch eng sub....ooooooomggggg!!!!:dizzy::dizzy:...getting butterfly in my stomach watching HJ and JH!!!:blush:
Looooooove Ep 13.!!!!!! soooooooo refreshing to see the little details that were capture on each scene beautifully.  My heart skips a beat each time JH and HJ are together. It's like they were meant to be together (for real).  Maybe they have fool us with their excellent acting but they are so natural.  Writer and PD-nim, thank you for granting my 1st wish with the cooking scene.:wub:  Loooooooove the outfits that HJ and JH were wearing.  The color matches so well.  Maybe it's just me but I notice JH and HJ have change a lot.  HJ is getting classier and more feminine.  JH is so manly, sexier and very charming and have a GREAT sense of humor:heart:

Writer and PD-nim, if you are reading this thread, would it be alright to request the scenes below:blush::wub::D:D:D

1.) This drama needs to exceed all KRW and PSH past dramas.  Need the most beautiful wedding proposal ever before the ending because we want to see little JH and HJ.:D

2.) I think we are ready for a more passionate kiss scene :D:phew::D

Agree with you in all what you said! They're changing for the best. And the proposal needs to be awesome! Out of this world! :w00t::wub::heart:

• Like 9

1 minute ago, angelangie said:

hahaha offering? more like saying 'YES" :D

hahahhaa they wont be going down there so fast i think? lols but well we shall see anyway :D

she is playing with fire...

JH really need learn not to wake up BEAST inside JH. 

but i will please to see the beast out if SBS don't mind :D

• Like 11

Is honghonghong still a virgin? He's 40 yrs old already. He really has strong willpower. We know hye jung is a virgin. :blush:

PD-nim and writer-nim like to tease us. They laid down on hye jung's bed but nothing has happened, not even kissing? :( Btw, I can see hye jung's nice "assets" when honghonghong was on top of her. :D

• Like 13

Co3Bbe1UEAQul-B.jpg

It only takes a moment for PSH to work her magic through HJ as her tears begin to flow as she pleads with everything inside her.  Understanding better than most.  Yes, she knows all to well what it's like to live without a fathers love & protection.  In her mind wondering how can his precious son's ever live even a day without him! For nothing and no one could ever replace the love only he can give.  What kind of life & scars will they be left with?  Those sweet happy faces just a memory because leaving them this way would only bring brokenness and despair and a hole in their hearts & lives that no one can repair.....:sweatingbullets:

credit & thanks to original owner of photo...