[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

19 minutes ago, jihyefighting said:

waahhh this is what i am waiting for after that hot kissing scene bts this is what im waiting for.... thanks chinggu.
will watch it now :P:heart:

17 minutes ago, Rin90 said:

Ahhh...! Tq so much yongpal. You r soo fast:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: heingg~

18 minutes ago, choi_choco said:

Yes i do..what r they doing??killing me slowly???

17 minutes ago, soclose2 said:

Omg back-hug bts!!!!!! I watched twice and both times I was smiling and feeling giddy :wub: I super love the bts. :heart:

I was almost dying when I watched the kiss bts but this back-hug bts just sent me to heaven :wub: 

Seriously KRW and PSH is super duper cute!!! 

first of all .. @yongpal ... thank you very very very much ...

gosh ... i cant stop smilling, wanting to re-watch it again again again and again ... KRW's sounds of laughter so damn sexy, my heart melt like cheese ... PSH's shyness and cuteness is over loaded ...

JH-HJ get a room palli palli ... what r u waiting for ... :phew::phew::D:D

• Like 23

6 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

omg , he's soooo sweet !!!! my shy actor :heart:

i think because PSH is his first co-star that said "oma-abuji" before he kissed her ...

(could it be they have feeling for each other but not yet realize it? )

• Like 18

1 hour ago, maria1983 said:

i believe those veins are a bonus . and apart from the veins you also see his long sexy fingers , and all this image is to die for  .  okay , okay ...i don't help you , sorry . hahaha i tried and i faild . :D

CREDIT TO THE OWNER

Don't forget his sexy voice too, every single thing about this man is perfect..omg, we need doctor HongHongHong, palli..

• Like 16

Hi, everybody! Like always, this thread don't sleep. :D  I need to say that all of you are wonderful. We can have differences but the respect for the others is over any other thing. Thanks for make this thread so special. :heart:

Well, I see that the perverts are in the house! :P You have a very detailed inventory of the KRW 'body parts'.:lol: Well, well, well, I need to say that I love his hands! :wub: And he's handome, but with an high doses of testosterone. He's in my list of 'korean testoterone' with So Ji Sub, Ji Jin Hee, Oh Ji Oh, Cha Seung Won, Bae Yong Joon, Kin Woo-bin, Lee Byung-hun, Jang Dong-gun, Song Seung-heon, Daniel Henney... and others... So... continue with your evaluation... :)

• Like 19

I Could Watch These Scenes To The Moon And Back......

Image result for Doctors Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae WonImage result for Doctors Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae WonImage result for Doctors Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae WonImage result for Embrace every moment

Image result for Doctors Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won  Image result for Doctors Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae WonImage result for Doctors Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Wonlogo.ashx?sid=86501674

All To Often We Don't Realize The Beauty Or Even The Value Of A Moment Until It Becomes A Memory....

credit & thanks to all original owners... Have a great one Patients lets continue to embrace the moments left:sweatingbullets:

10 minutes ago, gabx said:

This oppa is so cute!! He has been acting with many actresses before but why does he keep on blushing when doing romantic scenes with PSH ㅋㅋ Is there something between them?:lol:

maybe because with other actress, he not so close n not so comfortable so he not shy...but with shinhhye...i think they already close like a friend already plus they already comfortable so he shy n shinhye shy too..both have same shy....#indeanied they both have mutual feeling# #shipper heart be strong ah#

• Like 24

4 minutes ago, CatWhiskers said:

I swear someone from production monitors this thread! It's like everything we talk about, came true. We were just wondering when they would release the Hug scene BTS. Omg....

indeed so true...how about we talk a lot, want have many lovely scene between our couple...I want they cook together, then hug in the kitchen, suprise kiss from hye jung..I am ok kiss on cheek or chin or lip of course 

• Like 17