[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

So happy to see that the rating remained at 19% and above :) looking forward to my 20%!!! 

The preview looks harmony :). Let's kick the director and keep the remaining 10 episodes filled with surgeries, helping people and our couple ;) 

Cr to owners.

• Like 19

1 hour ago, maplekist said:

well SW's ad is now more of a businessman than a doctor.  because he has been out of the clinical field that his insight and compassion for his career has gone and is just now concenrated on profit margins...  we should just kick out this man out of the hospital or better yet let him be a patient who no one cares for.. hmp! :P 

Wouldn't it be awesome if something happens to him towards the end of the series and HJ has to operate on him? Let him eat his words. :) 

• Like 15

I love when No Way starts playing at the end of an episode just love that song!  As soon as I hear that melody my emotions are tuned in.:wub:

I just wanted to add that I admire PSH  in so many ways.  She has so much talent in fact she had it as a child and just keeps getting better and better in so many ways.  I loved all the action scenes she has done in this drama so far and how she did the stunts herself that took not only talent but courage as well. I have always thought she was beautiful but there is something different I don't really know how to put it into words except to say she has a sexy edge yet classy at the same time.  Wow I sound messed up forgive me I just wish I could paint a better picture with my poor selection of words. 

She seems more mature and confident in playing this role it's as if it was made just for her.  I think she has a gift in those emotional scenes in that she not only allows you to see whats on the outside in her acting but even more grabs you on the inside and you're there in that moment, in that scene with her.  She not only understands the character HJ she breathes life into those words along with her actions and body language.  She takes you into that story world and makes you believe not only in what your seeing but also in what your feeling. 

Even more this drama makes you feel happy, sad, glad & mad brings out those feelings we each have that's the beauty & the magic of Doctors. Why it captured us in the first episode and keeps us coming back, were not walking, we are running it's just that good:w00t:!!!

Credit & Thanks to original owner of photo it's amazing!

Just finish watching ep 9 with subs. 

Love how JH over confident for his and HJ relationship. :blush: 

And HJ got a sport car, whoa... what a lucky of her. LOL 

After watching Doctors, I'm gaining interest watching another medical drama. 

I pick JDrama X-Doctor, quit funny and interesting too. 

I'm glad watching all these medical drama make me know a little bit about medical and seeing how doctor just a human too. 

They also can sick or dead, and they are not God! 

What I love about Doctors, it's not just about medical and surgery thingy. 

It's about human or relationship. And definitely it's about uri HJ and JH. :wub: 

But ep 9 put too much ads competition, why they need to promote Mamonde and Lenaige together??? 

It's just too much. I think. LOL 

Hopefully PD-Nim carefully doing this next times! :phew:

Can't wait tonight ep 10, and hope we'll get 20% ratings surpass. :glasses:

• Like 18

Although ut's mamonde vs laneige.. it is still... the same company hehe

Finished watching episode 9.

The episode is packed but i feel i want more haha

In the preview did HJ finally agree to eat out with YD?

Hehehe.

@StyleH_: '#닥터스' #박신혜, '#유혜정 위로법'으로 김래원에 감정 표현 시작 #Doctors #ドクターズ #YooHyeJung #ParkShinHye #朴信惠 #パク・シネ http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0002959691 http://twitter.com/StyleH_/status/755216447505256448/photo/1

Look at that! Their hh-ww it seems.. at episode 10... they are going to be official HJ-JH

• Like 15

10 minutes ago, Raquel Bastian said:

Although ut's mamonde vs laneige.. it is still... the same company hehe

Finished watching episode 9.

The episode is packed but i feel i want more haha

In the preview did HJ finally agree to eat out with YD?

Hehehe.

@StyleH_: '#닥터스' #박신혜, '#유혜정 위로법'으로 김래원에 감정 표현 시작 #Doctors #ドクターズ #YooHyeJung #ParkShinHye #朴信惠 #パク・シネ http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0002959691 http://twitter.com/StyleH_/status/755216447505256448/photo/1

Look at that! Their hh-ww it seems.. at episode 10... they are going to be official HJ-JH

Looking fwd n super excited to see this :rolleyes:

• Like 11

52 minutes ago, sunflower001 said:

Sorry if Im writing my thoughts in pieces coz I havent seen the sub yet, only relying on what I saw on instagram with sub 

Are we gonna have a wedding at the end of the drama ??? coz ive seen a few mentions about it like when HJ's father mention who is going to walk her down the aisle and she said she will never get married, and then you have YD saying that he is going to try to date HJ as long as HJ and JH are not married yet..are they foreshadowing us ? Suddenly my imagination went wild :w00t: i wanna see PSH in beautiful wedding gown and KRW in a wedding suit :wub: They will surely look like a gorgeous couple :wub:

Spoiler

And I love the conversation between JH and YD after his date. Its like a mature rivalry to me ! I think JH is not really concerned about YD, he is not even the slightest jealous compared to SC :D and he thinks its good for HJ :D such a cool namja :wub:

:wub:

But hyejung dnt wnt to marry, she told her dad b4.

jihong sure will stres a lot to change her mind. Kekeh!

• Like 17

CnsRTnxUsAAWgtz.jpg

Judging by the outfit, this scene should happen right after the tense conversation between JH and YD at end of ep.9. It's HJ going after JH, taking his hand like she did at the soccer field, giving him comfort. So sweet of her to know that JH is feeling downcast due to Dad's surgery and want to cheer him up.

12 minutes ago, Raquel Bastian said:

So what you think guyssss? Are tey gonna be official this episode 10.

I thought by holding hands they are already official?

• Like 23