[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

31 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

Oh , so well said . so well ...

But like i said I DON'T SEE HIM FIGHT FOR A LOST CAUSE at least when is about his love life  . He knows that he has a chance with her . :D

He definitely knows he has a chance because they have history but he is also on the edge as shown by his jealousy. I'm assuming that may be cause of the age gap and he has every reason to be jealous of a young, good looking motorists who he last saw taking HJ away from him. Despite this, he can totally see that HJ is interested because she doesn't hold back from spending time with him. He is probably going to be more confident now that she made a move towards him. Can't wait to see things escalate after last episode. :D

• Like 18

Guest myasally

Ep 3-6 I try to stay positive for seo woo, bcoz of her family, starting ep 7, i start to like her especially when she confront yong do,  she really cool at that time but in ep 8, when i see her reaction when getting lecture by jihong and she try to blame hye jung for shaming her in the operation is just too childish, the writer made her character having too much pride... Seo woo will change from now, with back pressure from his dad i'm afraid we will hate her in upcoming ep.

YD uncle - the actor is too charming and boy, does he has screen presence. Every time he pops up on screen, everything just brighten up even when he just has a line or two only. He just makes an impact on screen even though his screen time is shorter than SC. LOL .... Hé is too cute.

Oh I forgot to add that he is a scene stealer without even trying. :lol:

• Like 20

3 minutes ago, Gul 1 said:

He definitely knows he has a chance because they have history but he is also on the edge as shown by his jealousy. I'm assuming that may be cause of the age gap and he has every reason to be jealous of a young, good looking motorists who he last saw taking HJ away from him. Despite this, he can totally see that HJ is interested because she doesn't hold back from spending time with him. He is probably going to be more confident now that she made a move towards him. Can't wait to see things escalate after last episode. :D

that  scene is my preferate one till now ... i adore the way she took his hand , and i adore his reaction . i really want to know what will happen next between them  :D

• Like 14

7 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

that  scene is my preferate one till now ... i adore the way she took his hand , and i adore his reaction . i really want to know what will happen next between them  :D

I literally watch that scene over 10 times a day. I'm kind of worried about myself. :'D 

• Like 13

Just now, Gul 1 said:

I literally watch that scene over 10 times a day. I'm kind of worried about myself. :'D 

what he will do now ? because after that move ( her move ) i believe he has sign : "way to go !!! " hahahaha

• Like 11

25 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

what he will do now ? because after that move ( her move ) i believe he has sign : "way to go !!! " hahahaha

Well I'm hoping he gets the fact that she just made a move and so he makes the next move by maybe asking her again. I think we'll see him chasing her a lot more and teasing her after that move she made. I reckon we will definitely get a sort of hug.

I feel like next week we'll see more of the second lead male with HJ though. :( He annoys me. At first I liked him cause of his tough personality. Obviously HJ will make him less tough but I feel like his character has changed a lot to the point that it just doesn't quote make sense anymore. It's like a whole new person. Just too childish and slightly exaggerated. There needs to be a balance like there is with JS. Just don't like his attitude anymore. 

• Like 18

31 minutes ago, AuroraRain said:

400 pages already? WOW, the last time I visited here it was only 300... You guys are incredible. Keep all the discussions coming, glad to see this thread is active! ;)

Adios until next time! :)

oh , so beautiful . thank you to bring  us such beauty :D

SEE YOU ON PAGE 500 :)))))

20 minutes ago, Gul 1 said:

Well I'm hoping he gets the fact that she just made a move and so he makes the next move by maybe asking her again. I think we'll see him chasing her a lot more and teasing her after that move she made. I reckon we will definitely get a sort of hug.

hm , interesting , because i was thinking that he will let her do another step . like now is his turn to wait something from her  hahahaha

• Like 15

28 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

hm , interesting , because i was thinking that he will let her do another step . like now is his turn to wait something from her  hahahaha

I only think this because I don't think it's easy for HJ to make a move because she doesn't really know how to. I feel like she needs another push from JH. Maybe he could take her out for dinner or something. 

• Like 15

1 hour ago, Gul 1 said:

I 100% agree with you. She is in to him as much as he is into her, except she is held back by her parents relationship. She said she doesn't know how to love or to be loved but even her having this thought shows that she is at least willing to try. 

JH literally told her to stay where she is and told her not to move until she feels it. This is him telling her I love you but love is both ways and I don't want to put either you or myself in a relationship where there is no love from both side. This is him giving her the chance to figure things out. She's willing to spend time with him so nothing is being forced against her.

Love what you said here !! I so agree !! There is no force....HJ came to it willingly and when she is ready !  and I love a man who is willing to wait so patiently like JH ! Thats why he is perfect for her..he doesnt push her, he just shows her straight up how much he is into her and gives her time to sort out her own feelings

But moving forward, Id like to see some flaws in that man coz JH is too perfect !!

• Like 20

3 minutes ago, Gul 1 said:

I only think this because I don't think it's easy for HJ to make a move because she doesn't really know how to. I feel like she needs another push from JH. Maybe he could take her out for dinner or something. 

hm , yes ..but one of them must do a move for the next level . right ? hahaha

• Like 10

Haven't really been posting in the last day or so since I'm busy the last two days~ But yay, we reached 400 pages. <3 Only 8 episodes in and we're already here lol. I've honestly been avoiding most recaps in blogs and comments in other sites since there has been negativity as of late. It's nice to see some positivity in Dramabeans for Ep 8 though. ^^ 

• Like 22

6 minutes ago, sunflower001 said:

Love what you said here !! I so agree !! There is no force....HJ came to it willingly and when she is ready !  and I love a man who is willing to wait so patiently like JH ! Thats why he is perfect for her..he doesnt push her, he just shows her straight up how much he is into her and gives her time to sort out her own feelings

But moving forward, Id like to see some flaws in that man coz JH is too perfect !!

Exactly. He is honest. 

OMG no. I don't want him to have any flaws. If he does it will feel like my actual bf has flaws. Haha! :')

7 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

hm , yes ..but one of them must do a move for the next level . right ? hahaha

Yeah of course. I reckon it'll involve JH teasing HJ and things will just naturally evolve into a relationship from teasing and flirting. 

• Like 17