[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

6 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Seeing these gifs here in DC is making me more and more excited for tomor's ep :heart:

The oddest part about this is that as I was seeing this gif of yours, I was also listening to Sunflower by Younha in the background. They jive so well together! lol! 

Don't quote images, gifs, or videos...

Edited by lupita311
Don't quote images, gifs, or videos...
  • Like 8

aaa.....thank u thank u @Kasmic & @Kdramafans_ina finally i can watch the preview..

love to know HJ sill have a good friendship with Yoona. i bet SW will feel more jealous when she find out. and seems like JH left korea after he quit from teaching.. tomorrow night please come faster :P

• Like 10

10 minutes ago, myinnerbattles said:

exactly. though i can't be the only one who kind of started laughing at that scene... he was running so passionately in slowmo determined to stop her, but then she just drove off in front of his nose. on a bike. with another guy. i'm actually laughing at this very moment while typing this. maybe i just have a weird sense of humor. :sweat_smile:

Hahaha... me too. Maybe it would have been better if he walked back in the opposite direction first than change his mind and started running towards her. At least I would have believe that he needed more time to catch up a girl who has much shorter legs than his.

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, kilumar said:

SADLY THE RATING IS DROP .I THINK THIS EPISODE WILL GOT ONLY 12% .

I think 13-14%.)  

The episode was very tragic.  Not all withstood this test.) A small drop in rankings is normal. This is to be expected. But ... i think further will not be so many tears.) I hope that rating will continue to increase again.)

• Like 15

Oof..back read 10 pages is done:sweatingbullets:....many sad moment here.....:bawling:. and grandma pass away...reading all the recapp my tears is dripping...He jungah...why everyone give you hard times...come to me dear i'll borrow you my shoulder to cry on...:bawling:...and the preview is the best their gaze is killing me....cold...sadness...longing...so much feeling.:dissapointed:

• Like 12

14 minutes ago, Саша Rain said:

I think 13-14%.)  

The episode was very tragic.  Not all withstood this test.) A small drop in rankings is normal. This is to be expected. But ... i think further will not be so many tears.) I hope that rating will continue to increase again.)

I am also thinking the same :)

But I am positive that the ratings will pick-up... with the clamor that it is having right now :)

#fighting

• Like 9

Just now, Raquel Bastian said:

I am also thinking the same :)

But I am positive that the ratings will pick-up... with the clamor that it is having right now :)

#fighting

It will definitely pick up! Tomorrow's episode is gonna show JH-HJ REUNION!!!! It has to pick up!

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, myinnerbattles said:

exactly. though i can't be the only one who kind of started laughing at that scene... he was running so passionately in slowmo determined to stop her, but then she just drove off in front of his nose. on a bike. with another guy. i'm actually laughing at this very moment while typing this. maybe i just have a weird sense of humor. :sweat_smile:

Lol i think the slowmo is unnecessary

• Like 7

48 minutes ago, starb82 said:

Hahaha... me too. Maybe it would have been better if he walked back in the opposite direction first than change his mind and started running towards her. At least I would have believe that he needed more time to catch up a girl who has much shorter legs than his.

u two cracks me up abt this:lol:. my thoughts too i mean its kinda downhill so so hj shud hav walked faster bc of it but then jh shud have reached her quicker bc he was running right? this is such a mystery :phew:

abt sc, i think he was prob stalking hj after he somehw find out hj granny passed away... or he was jst there at the right time n place thingy :)

• Like 10

So many question for next eps, because this drama pacing is going back and forth..need patience to follow the story, did the preview we saw is their first meet after 13 yerars,...that's mean Hye jung going trough her life and finish her education without JH help right.?..she is fierce,tough and smart to finished without depend anyone...cos the truth is she have no one to relay on.or we have something twist in betwen..?...to be clear the director need to simpleier the story  ...not to jump here and there..to tied up the audience,  make easy to cacth up the story...to much flashback, sometime make frustrated thoug.

• Like 11

Okay so based on the raw, it's established that HJ liked him 13 years back. But I have to watch the subbed ver to understand if JH did as well. Just really glad it's back to the present cause I wanna see how their first interaction after 13 years is gonna be, cause their last one wasn't a really amicable one....

Also, the whole JH running in slow-mo feels like it's done purposely to show how at that time, JH should never have reached HJ first cause it felt like he was gonna confess....so I'm actually glad JS came faster to take her away....just my opinion :) 

• Like 14

1 minute ago, blademan said:

Okay so based on the raw, it's established that HJ liked him 13 years back. But I have to watch the subbed ver to understand if JH did as well. Just really glad it's back to the present cause I wanna see how their first interaction after 13 years is gonna be, cause their last one wasn't a really amicable one....

To my understanding, HJ likes JH cuz he's the only person other than her grandmom to worry for her and take care of her. It's not that romantic relationship. HJ walks away from JH cuz that female friend of JH says something bitter about her liking JH or being a burden for JH (some sort; I don't quite understand actually). So basically, JH and HJ both have good feelings for each other but not as romantic as rumors fly. 

• Like 18

Just now, andreanaing said:

To my understanding, HJ likes JH cuz he's the only person other than her grandmom to worry for her and take care of her. It's not that romantic relationship. HJ walks away from JH cuz that female friend of JH says something bitter about her liking JH or being a burden for JH (some sort; I don't quite understand actually). So basically, JH and HJ both have good feelings for each other but not as romantic as rumors fly. 

Yeah sorry for not being clear, no romantic feelings were involved on HJ's part for sure. But JH.....can't be too sure, maybe as the show goes on, they will bring up his POV at that time

• Like 7