[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

Park Shin Hye at Doctors Press Conference

EVENT | 06/15/2016 BY KFASHIONISTA | 0 COMMENTS

20160615_kfashionista_parkshinhye2

Park Shin Hye‘s latest drama Doctors is almost here! As is customary with upcoming programs, a press conference was held on May 15 with the lead cast, including the popular actress. Since Park Shin Hye is Chanel‘s brand ambassador in South Korea, it should come as no surprise that she was decked out from head-to-toe in the label’s Pre-Fall 2016 collection.

20160615_kfashionista_parkshinhye3 20160615_kfashionista_chanel

Park Shin Hye wore a full-length black lace dress (Price available upon request) and Mixed Lace Tights ($375), which were part of runway look 85, however a few of the accessories were switched up for a unique look. Instead of the bow belt worn by the runway model, Shin Hye wore a Velvet Belt with Ring Detail ($1250). She also opted for Black & White Mules ($1100) instead of the plain black pair. Doctors begins airing June 20 on SBS!

source : http://www.kfashionista.com/2016/06/15/park-shin-hye-at-doctors-press-conference/

• Like 20

15 hours ago, inshara2000 said:

They said there'll be a cameo during the fight scene. Who could that be?

And guys let's have some fun guessing ratings of the first episode. I think it'll be around 8-9% (P.S- i am kinda famous for always predicting the wrong thing IRL lol)

LOL, you made me laugh..Nwei i dont want to be jinx...let it be....hehe

I LOVE THIS SHIN HYE PIC

tumblr_o8ti25l1m91sil0lgo2_540.jpg

credit to the owner

• Like 18

This is an excerpt of KRW interview...he has a scene that left deep impression hehehe....he just don't want to share it in Vapp.  And anyone see the last Vapp interview when KRW said that he don't have a scene that left deep impression at the moment....and LSK butt in and said you will after the kiss scene....OMG...I just LOL ing...Shin Hye try to divert and closing the interview and KRW just silence....cheeky LSK...hahaha...I love her

....oopps double post with @inshara2000

Spoiler

ClDQF3VUYAEM6Mm.jpg

credit english translation to jinjja wintercherub

Heheheh... @lanti..... Ji Hong and Hye Jung already have a shipper among their co-star...LOL....

And it always remind me...how I love this girl...her signature 90 degree bow....

5POyCK6.jpg5qSB9VK.jpg5Dd1gb0.jpg

@Agie, lol, 90 degrees! My little sister did that the other day and I yelled at her! That's beyond polite, that's weird (in my eyes)

I can't wait to see the action scenes from what's described. June 20th!

• Like 13

4 hours ago, Agie said:

This is an excerpt of KRW interview...he has a scene that left deep impression hehehe....he just don't want to share it in Vapp.  And anyone see the last Vapp interview when KRW said that he don't have a scene that left deep impression at the moment....and LSK butt in and said you will after the kiss scene....OMG...I just LOL ing...Shin Hye try to divert and closing the interview and KRW just silence....cheeky LSK...hahaha...I love her

....oopps double post with @inshara2000

Reveal hidden contents

ClDQF3VUYAEM6Mm.jpg

Hahaha.. I noticed that too. Lee Sun Kyun is so straightforward and I think it made both a bit shy. 

Thank you @inshara2000 and @Agie for the translation. I want to know also what Shin Hye was saying when Rae Won pretended to be hurt. He can be so playful. I remembered watching an interview of him and Lee Min Ho and he seemed like someone who's playful with his words, but not so much with his body.

Ssangkeummi is so cool...

• Like 17

"But I could understand Hye Jung, I think I know what it feels like to be hurt by other people .....like my acquaintances or online trolls....and frustrated by them. I think I realized what it feels like because of my profession as an actress, from a very young age. In those days , I needed someone to lean on back then. ".......Park Shin Hye interview Doctors Press Conference.

words have power to heal, build bridges, hurt or harm and change others.............that's why it's important to be careful how one uses them for others. 

I feel saddened on reading this and imagining young Shinhye or any person going through such mental abuse. The onus of responsibility lies heavily on the shoulders of  those who harm through verbal or written words by using them indiscriminately.

sorry to be heavy but had to get it off my chest.......

leaving with the beautiful first OST clip from the long trailer..."No Way" by Urban Zakapa...

• Like 18

ป้าย #Doctors ที่ตึก SBS cr.norikopeko's photo instagram.com/p/BGteoMMv8XX/

via burning monster

@thea2410.......your gifs never fail to bring a smile....so uplifting .......from stuff like this one can understand why Shinhye is like a happy virus or mood maker wherever she is. From the press conference it seems to be the case with LKS too.....good for the drama team.....

@starb82.....not only a great gif but KRW is Soo good there different from what one normally sees him....great actor! Looking forward to seeing the drama just for what these actors have created their characters to be ....from all the goodies up to now. Director doing good too. Let's hope this continues throughout the series...

• Like 14

Sorry for having missed so much and thank you all for updates. I could not sign onto Soompi until late last night.

Here is the long preview with Eng. sub.. by DramaFever

Will catch up on this beautiful thread today.

• Like 20