[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

I love coming here and reading and looking at all that you offer here. Really, a feast for the eyes.

Thank you for amazing photos, gifs, videos, and fan art. Love them also in those BTS videos.

I agree that there were other drama about student - teacher relationship, and even where the teacher did not wait 10 years to confess his love.
One that comes to mind is 2015 drama "Valid Love." I only know of it, I have not watched it.

Our OTP look fantastic together....  They make my heart flutter...

It is amazing to me, looking at the photos - the transformation of PSH from a high school student to an adult doctor.! Even though, she is gorgeous in all of them.

2 hours ago, maris1 said:

Doctors Press Conference will be on June 15th at 2:30'pm KST. Kim Rae Won, Park Shin Hyr, Yoon Kyun Sang, and Lee Sung Kyung will be attending......

via pearl0024

7 Days to the Press Conference ...........

12 Days to 1st Episode...............

Thank you @maris1 for keeping us up to date...

Do we know if there will be a live link for the press conf.??

2 hours ago, inshara2000 said:

Which one of "Doctors" and "Beautiful Mind" will bring back life to Mondays and Tuesdays? After all, "Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho" ended with a low record of 10%.

There is an error in this article. I actually watched Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-Ho. It was a very successful drama, and dominated the ratings throughout it's run on Mon.-Tues. It ended with a record high of 17% - unheard of, for KBS Mon.-Tues. time slot. I already wrote a comment on Hancinema asking them to correct this mistake.

However, I do agree with the premise that the "flavor" of our drama and "Beautiful Mind" will be different. At least I hope so.

Spoiler

CkZV0bnUUAAYO-G.jpg

• Like 16

I like this one 

tumblr_o8fu1h5Xgh1vnfz2qo5_400.gif

Like he couldn't help it but pat her head and put his hand on her shoulder LOL

I think this was probably their 1st scene together too

And awkward awkwardly cute lol

005F9byugw1f4nmhrewysj31kw1kwb29.jpg

Cr to pshdaily and shiryhye

• Like 21

1 hour ago, fira123 said:

i have feeling that they will be good chemistry in this drama. 

honestly, i ship them secretly.... but i scared if it wont be happen....

so, i will try to follow it. hope that this drama will be good. :) 

age gap 9 years?  it doesnt matter.... 

cause i already watched a drama which the actors have age gap 17 years... and their chemistry was so wonderful. ^_^

Rae Won - Shin Hye .... Fighting !!! :D

Same here, I wish , how i wish . So love his manly mature look. The guy is hooooot.But, ....:wub: 

PS=By the way, I am an  ahjumma.:D

• Like 14

guys,guys !!!!!did u see that at 1:52 kim rea won shake his head like he has many hair .And shin hye follow what he show.omo sooo cute .By the way why they didn't show other cast.Its always like that..? @thao_2512.Yes you are completely right about sbs.bm is release teasear 4 and sbs release bts.Sbs didn't stay still, they are carefully promote with their own way.

• Like 16

29 minutes ago, kilumar said:

guys,guys !!!!!did u see that at 1:52 kim rea won shake his head like he has many hair .And shin hye follow what he show.omo sooo cute .By the way why they didn't show other cast.Its always like that..? @thao_2512.Yes you are completely right about sbs.bm is release teasear 4 and sbs release bts.Sbs didn't stay still, they are carefully promote with their own way.

They are the main leads so they are usually the focus to gather attention in the beginning

I'm sure they will release more of goodies for other cast 

PS: Please restrain yourself from shipping... LOL Shinhye has too many ships already. I can't handle another haha 

• Like 15

47 minutes ago, kilumar said:

By the way why they didn't show other cast.Its always like that..?

I am guessing they want to build the excitement for the OTP. I'd say, they are succeeding... :wub:

@thao_2512, Thank you for these IG updates. Love esp. the first and 2nd. PSH is so playful and happy .

• Like 13

39 minutes ago, thao_2512 said:

PS: Please restrain yourself from shipping... LOL Shinhye has too many ships already. I can't handle another haha 

DON'T WORRY MY DEAR!!! I get most cruel and bloody lesson from my first and last ship.haha.awww its hurt like hell.So i will never ship her with anybody.I just love our otp because both if them are so cute.As for other ship (shin hye and  her costars),i think they didn't sank like  my ship because their partner are not relation in current(i don't know in the future lol)So whenever i encounter with other shipper ,i truely pray their ship were real like they believe .For me ,I can't even glance at any ship,my heart are scare like a rabbit .So when shin hye has project ,i go there and joy.when she didn't have project ,i go to shin hye thread.That all.So don't worry ,I will never become a shipper again.hahahhaha.I am just enjoy the moment like  ----- love is the moment ha! I really can't get out of that sinking ship but i know time will heal.

• Like 10

Park Shin Hye Tries Out Being a High School Gangster in New Flashback Stills for Doctors

Posted on June 7, 2016 by ockoala

oahs.jpg
Park Shin Hye can’t quite leave high school behind yet, at least not onscreen when it comes to her drama roles. For her last few dramas she’s had a high school flashback section and/or actually played a high school student, even though being in her mid-20s she is now ready for adult roles all the time. Context is important and other than her role in Heirs, which sucked regardless of what age the character was written as, all her recent roles were lovely ranging from the shut in editor inFlower Boy Next Door to the feisty ethical reporter in Pinocchio. That’s why her return yet again to high school lane for upcoming SBSdrama Doctors is fine by me, as seen in the new official drama stills above, she can still visually pass for a high school student and playing a former bad girl high school gangster is something new for her to tackle. Looking good all around and hoping the drama as a whole ends up amazing.

oasida.jpg

source : http://koalasplayground.com/2016/06/07/park-shin-hye-tries-out-being-a-high-school-gangster-in-new-flashback-stills-for-doctors/

• Like 12

@Kasmic honestly.... i didnt move on to MC.... i dunno until when this is will be end. 

But i like chemistry Raewon and Shinhye.... hope the plot story will be good too. 

Maybe i like the couple in drama who have the age gap 'far enough' .... u know like MC and Doctors couple... :)

Hope that i will stand up for this drama.... but i will not ship so hard again like MC.... :(

Thank u chingu still remember me.... enjoy for this drama .... :)

• Like 8

@alcides14 yes... he looks mature man. :) but i didnt ship them so hard.... cause i ever ship another couple but ..... :(

I hope their chemistry will be good in every scene.... and plot story of Doctors will be interesting in every eps. :)

We just enjoy for this drama.... and i will be more realize.... although i like them.... i will see them as couple in "profesionalism" .... cause i know both of them have a "power of chemistry" with co star.... :)

Thank u for comment my statement, hope u enjoy this drama :)

• Like 7

Park Shin Hye's V-App just ended... :bawling:

It was only 10 minutes long... it was so short... I wanted to see more of her on V-App.... :bawling:

Anyways, Park Shin Hye said that she doesn't know if she's gonna sing an OST for 'Doctors'... (I really want her to sing at least one OST for Doctors... I really love her singing. I was really looking forward for an OST from Park Shin Hye for this drama!!!)

Spoiler

o2XfO59.png

er8fYTq.png

She also talked a little bit about the drama and her role. She also talked about the Making Video that was released today.

She said that Kim Rae Won is very nice and their chemistry is good. She also said that she's working with the same staff from 'Heirs' and 'Pinocchio'.

Park Shin Hye also said that the set is very fun for her and that 'Doctors' is a new challenge for her :3

Spoiler

gF6ZcYL.png

She doesn't know when she's gonna do her next broadcast but she did say that she might live stream on set!!! :D

I really hope she does livestream on set!!!

68Zp9Rr.png

You guys can re-watch the livestream on Park Shin Hye's V-App Channel:

http://www.vlive.tv/video/9493/Shinhye-V-Live-episode-1----설렘주의-첫인사

• Like 17

@Kasmic, Thanks for the welcome and for providing me with information concerning this drama. I have to say that I'm looking forward to watching it. I like both the male and female actors in this drama.  I will also take your advice and back read.....looking forward to see the pictures more than anything...:w00t:.  I think this is going to be a fun ride---can't wait!!!!

• Like 10

@VIP_Cake You saw the live stream as well :blush: I was sooooo excited and surprised my connection worked as yester I tried for  ddandara and just missed them. Oh well, it was only a 10 min chat but she said will do this again and show the setting of "Doctor's"  I cant wait. 

I loved how she admitted that she has good chemistry with KRW. So cute :heart:

5ab7597c2167791250b987b7841771d7.png

She also said "Hi!" to all her international fans. :D

@fira123 It will be a fun drama chingue so Im sure you will heal from MC. It's hard I know. Some dramas are written and acted so well that its hard to let go. Fighting Fira!! 

@lclarakl it will be a fun ride esp now your here too. Im looking forward in reading up on your analysis. Hmmm speaking of analysis shall I call upon our Dr in analysis too. @bebebisous33 miss you chingue. I know you might be busy but I hope this drama will be of interest for you too. ;)

• Like 15

Male and female leads with big age difference in upcoming dramas

Spoiler

kk1.jpg

Gong Yoo (36) and Kim Go Eun (24)
Lee Junki (34) and IU (23)
Kim Rae Won (35) and Park Shin Hye (26)

1. [+2,595, -136] Age difference aside, I look forward to Kim Rae Won and Park Shin Hye's chemistry

2. [+2,242, -221] Excited only for Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae Won, not so much for the rest. Makes me question if this country has run out of actresses, ugh.  There are amazing ones like Son Ye Jin but they use singers. I'd have to skip it then

4. [+1,222, -85] Looking forward to Doctors..

5. [+1,109, -119] I'll be watching Doctors only..

CR:kkuljaem

• Like 17