[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

@irilight Bingo!! I've been telling this to myself for days now. This is probably the best cast the writer has got until now. Except for YKS ans LSk pretty much all the actors have been working for decade now. And all the older actors are veteran. They managed to lock down such a strong cast. Then the script must be something good right?

And God forbid if the writer screws up again, this time she's gonna be bashed like hell...!

• Like 14

tumblr_o86ri1ZBoB1txkm7uo2_1280.jpg
Doctors and HyeJung would be the most exciting challenge for Park Shin Hye.. 

#ParkShinHye, in recent interview, saying Hyejung is good at fighting and she had to do martial arts training. 

She has to shoot until early mornings, but the site is in perfect harmony. She finishes the shooting with enthusiasm and vitality 

Cr: Bea

(Pan Entertainment)
According to several staff, the two had good chemistry despite their nine-year age gap. Park and Kim reportedly made their best efforts to create a friendly, lively atmosphere during the shoot.

cr. To owner
via @alcides14

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, alcides14 said:

Congratulations to Shin Hye for 3.8 followers on her IG. A lot supporters. Keep growing and make this drama the most view in the history of K- drama. :wub::wub:

•  

Not in the history hahaha as I hope so that the drama will be the most memorable K drama through generations and to be one of the Top list :)

• Like 14

oldsoff.jpg

I touched you and forgot about life
You are the one I dream to live with one day
And tonight is the beginning
Be with me
Tonight this my life has begun 

We gotta live, come close to me
Let's go as far away as we can
We'll forget that which we've lose
And we'll live just for us
That's it, we've shown our feelings for each other (literally, what's inside us has been shown)

Why are you staring into space?
Yes, you're beside me and I'll live for you
My life, come closer to me
By 
Amr Moustafa
picture cr: to the owner 

• Like 10

I know I am getting ahead of myself but who else want's a passionate first kiss, not the innocent Korean drama variety but the something close if not exactly like the one in Oh Hae Young right now. With two such good looking people, it'd be a waste if they go for the usual wide eyed one in this show. Even in High Society they had some fantastic kisses. :D :wub: Doctors fighting.

• Like 10

On 1/5/2016 at 7:39 AM, NileRose said:

I wonder about Yoo Hye Jung 's Mother ( park shin hye character ) ,they didn't mention anything about her ;) Is she alive or dead or it will be something that the writer will use her in drama .

I find the story is interesting and the characters also I hope the production , direction and writing will be excellent .

I think she has died, since in teaser 1 Hye Jung said that man killed her mom. 

Edit. .... Gosh! I was at page 14 and now it has 47 :D:D:D

• Like 11

On 1/5/2016 at 7:39 AM, NileRose said:
3 hours ago, NileRose said:

tumblr_o86ri1ZBoB1txkm7uo2_1280.jpg
Doctors and HyeJung would be the most exciting challenge for Park Shin Hye.. 

#ParkShinHye, in recent interview, saying Hyejung is good at fighting and she had to do martial arts training. 

She has to shoot until early mornings, but the site is in perfect harmony. She finishes the shooting with enthusiasm and vitality 

Cr: Bea

(Pan Entertainment)
According to several staff, the two had good chemistry despite their nine-year age gap. Park and Kim reportedly made their best efforts to create a friendly, lively atmosphere during the shoot.

cr. To owner
via @alcides14

The two had good chemistry!! Daebak! It was for sure, ShinHye is friendly and the queen of couples!! Many Shippers ShinHye - RaeWon are starting their ship :D  Me too hahah 

• Like 10

[160603 Rough Trans] "Hello #Peaches #Saebom #Jinju #Jonghui They are guarded by #YooHyeJeong"

image_zpshrwhuqw2.jpeg

cr wintercherub 

are these her high school group of friends of whom she is the leader protecting them as gangster Hye Jung?

@NileRose.....Hye Jung's mother died and her father remarried ....Those GIfs of Shinhye laughing at the script reading never fail to bring a smile. Yes, it would be great to know what's tickling her....

@Agie.........those were such pretty sites for filming.......here is another one of the quaint and old world charm pics of the Gyeong Gang station yesterday...where Shinhye and Kim Rae Won were seen filming by a passerby....

]image_zpsbrdvjsdb.jpeg[/URL]

]image_zpsuks42jld.jpeg[/URL]

courtesy caramelmacchiato 

• Like 10

]image_zpslnh9ngo0.jpeg[/URL]

@irilight.....thank you for clarifying and the good news. I was hoping DramaFever was airing Doctors too because my mother uses it to watch ....yes she enjoys K-dramas . :)........These days I am getting to know more about KRW by reading his interviews.....that's how I got to know of each of Shinhye's costars...so posting one was no problem at all :D

I feel the same about the script.....the fact that good actors/actresses accepted the role even if a small one speaks for how good they must have found it.

Shinhye chose it to be the first one after an absence of 1 1/2 years, KRW who mostly prefers films chose this drama and says that on first reading the script he felt " positive energy from this vivid medical drama"

This is an award winning script too.......

so as you so rightly put.....I am going to trust our OTP and the cast too...that they know what they are doing.

]image_zpsmi6scyoy.jpeg[/URL]

image_zpsuckdccgn.jpeg[/URL]

credit as tagged

• Like 14

Another translation...of Shinhye's Insta....

" Hello #Peaches #SaeBom #JinJoo #JongHee They will take responsibility for #YooHyeJung ".......

via PSH Translate....

This is different in the sense that the previous one said that They will be guarded by Hye Jung . Which one?

• Like 9

1 hour ago, maris1 said:

]image_zpslnh9ngo0.jpeg[/URL]

@irilight.....thank you for clarifying and the good news. I was hoping DramaFever was airing Doctors too because my mother uses it to watch ....yes she enjoys K-dramas . :)........These days I am getting to know more about KRW by reading his interviews.....that's how I got to know of each of Shinhye's costars...so posting one was no problem at all :D

I feel the same about the script.....the fact that good actors/actresses accepted the role even if a small one speaks for how good they must have found it.

Shinhye chose it to be the first one after an absence of 1 1/2 years, KRW who mostly prefers films chose this drama and says that on first reading the script he felt " positive energy from this vivid medical drama"

This is an award winning script too.......

so as you so rightly put.....I am going to trust our OTP and the cast too...that they know what they are doing.

]image_zpsmi6scyoy.jpeg[/URL]

image_zpsuckdccgn.jpeg[/URL]

credit as tagged

Whoa I can't wait. I know now why she decided to choose this trama for her comeback to the small screen ♡.♡ 

• Like 10