[Drama 2017] Man To Man 맨투맨

mysignisflower

@triplem yes PHJ hair I dunno if it was a trend back then but maybe if he had the morning scruffy look would be more ideal. :wub:

DDfxe8uVoAIacbK.jpg

but instead we got..

8a23bc26f251a686c5dbd1af147c4d7b.gif

maybe the photoshop looks better hahaha! 

I did enjoy the Chinese drama - Far Away Love and I did see some SW in him esp the part when he used his car manners on the Chinese lead girl. I wonder if thats a Korean thing. My hubby never heard or done it before. 

Onto his next project - Four Men no news as yet. But I hope UG or DH will make an cameo appearance. But I miss the Bromance more. PHJ was right his bromance is better than his romantic scenes hahaha!  maybe because his already has a GF. :wink:

DDjHSAPXUAA9LcU.jpg

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/29/2017 at 11:45 PM, Kasmic said:

@nonski and @triplem I actually tried watching this drama and watched it. Its so long and so I skipped a few eps hahahaha! but still I hate the dubbed voice I just cant get over it. It's not the same.

Hide contents

Yes that was my biggest gripe in that show... It was only because of him all the way.  Tho i tend to abuse the FF button too. :) I'm really missing MxM and this thread.  I just checked my order today and my MxM OST is coming soon, status "shipped".

On 6/29/2017 at 5:04 PM, triplem said:

I binged watch this over 3 or 4 days last  year when I was desperately looking for a PHJ drama to watch. It was quite sweet and even though they were speaking in different languages and his voice was dubbed (this was a little cringy for me) but I found the chemistry btwn OTP quite palpable. 

yup same here chingu @triplem I did watch it then and rewatched it again this time.  That is what I do usually, when I got hooked on a drama and its actor, I can't seem to watch other dramas.  It was a little cringy to me as well but I am glad that the dub is much better compared to his other c-dramas, I just can't take the voices there. 

Spoiler

I agree he has a different look in Love's Relativity but Shen An has a different feel. :) and I got used to his hair there.  Chingu this drama is so far only available on Viki and aviztaz.to - this one needs an invite to log in.

8 hours ago, nonski said:

yup same here chingu @triplem I did watch it then and rewatched it again this time.  That is what I do usually, when I got hooked on a drama and its actor, I can't seem to watch other dramas.  It was a little cringy to me as well but I am glad that the dub is much better compared to his other c-dramas, I just can't take the voices there. 

Hide contents

I agree he has a different look in Love's Relativity but Shen An has a different feel. :) and I got used to his hair there.  Chingu this drama is so far only available on Viki and aviztaz.to - this one needs an invite to log in.

Yes @nonski, Shen An in Far Away Love gave PHJ an award in China... great acting PHJ :glasses:

Just like to share that finally received my order:
Includes poster + booklet with snaps of Park Hae-jin and rest of cast. Attached samples :)
[PS: Can't wait for the prequel to come out at year-end^^]

Displaying 20170630_133655-poster.jpghttps://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9YqbPFCgxrhVlJpaWJjcHB2M28/view?usp=sharing

Displaying 20170630_133656-album.jpghttps://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9YqbPFCgxrhTmxNSjlIeGtrOEE/view?usp=sharing

Displaying 20170630_134036-book.jpghttps://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9YqbPFCgxrhY19QazdvbENjaVU/view?usp=sharing

Displaying 20170630_134035-book.jpghttps://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9YqbPFCgxrhaTVhWll4Y1gwNkk/view?usp=sharing

Spoiler

If anyone's keen to know, got mine from here
http://list.qoo10.sg/gmkt.inc/Goods/Goods.aspx?goodscode=536810618

Of coz, also available from gmarket korea, ebay, yesasia etc

• 1 month later...

I just finished binge watching this drama and all I can say it is really a good drama. Though that is an understatement. I was reading some comments and reviews when watching the drama on other websites and most didn't like it. Especially the actress Kim Min Jung. I actually did not want to watch it because of her horrible hair style but I know she is an excellent actress. The hairstyle can be forgiven when she swipes her bangs to the side nevertheless she is still pretty. Also, some were complaining that her cute acting did not suit her. It was not annoying at all. Her cuteness felt sincere. Her character and Yeo Woon Gwang personality are actually similar. So if you guys like YWG you should like her character too. Both wants love, affection and they are quite sensitive. I just want people to give the drama a second chance. 

The drama plot is fantastic because I usually am able to suspect who the real villain is but I was not able to. There were a lot of subplots. I really enjoyed the part where we actually doubted Mr Jang and Prosecutor Jeong. Also, the part where ex-agents helped one another. There was a balance of good and evil.

There's nothing much to say about Park Hae Jin since everyone knows how good he is. Hope to see more of his drama in the future.

:heart::heart::heart:

Archived