Quantcast
Rania Zeid

[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

W four worlds PITCH

Hello everyone!!!!!
Although it has been a short time since last time, my work pace is so intense that a week is like two months.
I re-evaluated the priorities, and realized that the synopsis was more important than the episode summary.

A synopsis is of an impossible difficulty to produce. Even if you remove everything but the main plot, it's too long.
The problem is that the plot of the drama "W four world" is progressing at a mad pace. I'm not talking about side events, but about the main plot.
I removed almost everything peripheral from the synopsis. I hope to finish it around 90,000 characters, about a 20x compression of the main script, which would be a tremendous success for me (maybe not for a professional).

But 34 hours of drama in one document is incredibly difficult. For the moment, I am moving towards a synopsis which is the equivalent of 3 or 4 episodes of the drama, in terms of volume of text. Currently, I am writing events that correspond to episode 56, which is not far from the end of the drama. So I worked like a dead donkey for 4 days, without doing anything else, and almost without sleeping.

This synopsis is very important. I assume that professionals rarely have the time to read an entire script. It is best to present them with a synopsis, which summarizes the plot.
I still don't know how to contact Song Jae-Jung, and I reiterate my request for help.

There is another document that is important, the pitch. This is also difficult to produce. I wrote and rewrote the pitch over 100 times!
I think I have found the final version, which I am delivering here, in SPOILER.

Be ready....

Spoiler

Two years after W, two new manhwas become alive.
Kang Chul and his relatives are facing new phenomena, pushing Manhwa logic to the extreme.
A danger of unprecedented magnitude threatens the manhwas and the real world.

• Like 2

tumblr_o679xwmM8R1sl7awmo5_500.jpg

Fan edit of W poster circa April 2016

Cr:  与子同袍wwyy

Spoiler

tumblr_o5s2t8kdeO1sl7awmo1_540.jpg

tumblr_o5s2t8kdeO1sl7awmo2_500.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@asiaren  Saw your recent post on these  and here is similar clip from the owner above.  Cr mitsuba.ti.  Thank you for sharing

The longing, the waiting

• Like 1
  • Love 1

This is still one of the best Korean Drama for me. The flow of the story is really interesting. I really love Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo. They really have that chemistry that every fans can fell in love with. They are really good actors and they can portray their characters well, so natural. I wish for them to have another drama together soon. <3 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, Omojjang said:

This is still one of the best Korean Drama for me. The flow of the story is really interesting. I really love Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo. They really have that chemistry that every fans can fell in love with. They are really good actors and they can portray their characters well, so natural. I wish for them to have another drama together soon. <3 

Seriously. Like, can we schedule script reading to start January 3, 2021??

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

On 11/15/2019 at 3:29 PM, frozentundra said:

Seriously. Like, can we schedule script reading to start January 3, 2021??

Hi frozentundra,

I tried to contact scriptwriter Song Jae-Jung, but was unsuccessful.
I don't know what I can do right now.
I have a completely written script of 68 episodes of about 20 minutes each.
Every scene, every dialogue.
http://w4worlds.eklablog.com/

This could be condensed into a drama of 24 one-hour episodes.
The only defect is that it is not 100% screenplay compliant.
There are probably some adjustments to be made to some parts to adapt to the Korean mentality.
But apart from that, it is the perfect scenario for season 2, even more intense than season 1.
It looks like a drama that SJJ would have written herself.

The first 34 episodes are translated into English.
I wrote a short 7-page synopsis in English, and a standard 48-page synopsis.

Everything is ready to present it.

Although I first wrote this for an amateur project, the result is conclusive.
So I would at least like to propose it, because if it is valid, it would be a huge waste to not propose it.
With no way to get a contact, I'm stuck here.

• Like 1