[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

On 04/12/2016 at 4:55 AM, irenetan said:

[Footage] MBC Variety Show “I Live Alone” Ep 184 - Lee Si Eon’s Mother is a Fan of Lee Jong Suk

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh omonie we love that you love Lee Jong Seok but show some interet in your son as well we love him too!! :D 

9 hours ago, AvadaKedavra Creations said:

Hey guys made a MV :) do check it out :D

LOve

-Niya

thank you for the MV!! :wub: love Lee Jong Seok/kang Cheol and Lee Joon Ki/Wang Soo and have them in one MV was a great thing!! :wub: 

DRAMA REACTIONS & REVIEWS
2016 Beanie Awards: Vote for your favorite dramas of the year
by girlfriday | December 5, 2016 | 331 Comments

read here: http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/12/2016-beanie-awards-vote-for-your-favorite-dramas-of-the-year/

you can vote every day which I'm planning to do!! :D 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh omonie we love that you love Lee Jong Seok but show some interet in your son as well we love him too!! :D 

thank you for the MV!! :wub: love Lee Jong Seok/kang Cheol and Lee Joon Ki/Wang Soo and have them in one MV was a great thing!! :wub: 

DRAMA REACTIONS & REVIEWS
2016 Beanie Awards: Vote for your favorite dramas of the year
by girlfriday | December 5, 2016 | 331 Comments

read here: http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/12/2016-beanie-awards-vote-for-your-favorite-dramas-of-the-year/

you can vote every day which I'm planning to do!! :D 

I  have already voted till 10 times during one day)))

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ibru said:

I  have already voted till 10 times during one day)))

hhhhhhhhhhhh really?!! can we do that?!! 

10 hours ago, ibru said:

TOP IMPORTANT!!!

VOTE FOR THE BEST COUPLE 2016!!!

VOTING  IS TILL DEC.18.2016!!!

1 TIME IN 24 HR!!!

http://vote.kdramastars.com/2016-best-couple-k-drama

OUR COUPLE IS NOW ON THE 4TH PLACE!!

voted!! :D 

• Like 2

On 30/11/2016 at 11:07 AM, maryofbethany said:

because i am thrilled that Japan got this aired... its important. because i know K-industry viewed Japan as a very important market beside China... which means if W goes well at Japan, having all the dialogued translated into Japanese. i think it will help boost up LJS and HHJ there. maybe even have more people shipping this couple.... most important, when there are plenty new dramas coming up... hope MBC will not forget W and give W a worthy award at Year end award show.. ultimately it about ratings, rating beget sponsorship. sponsorship raised Station-standing to fight with other stations, rise station-standing generate financial gains !

am going for a break from beginning of Dec till mid of Dec... when back, then i will proceed to try doing the writernim's script-translating. was quite down in moral and mood recently because of something else, my bad.

--sorry to cut ur post--:sweatingbullets:

so, W just aired at JAPAN? or already finished? would like to know how the acceptance at there too~^_^

that script-translating..are u gonna start from 1st ep,or just few main scenes? or how u gonna do? hehe..anyway,i'll be waiting.HWAITING!!!:lol:

On 04/12/2016 at 11:55 AM, irenetan said:

[Footage] MBC Variety Show “I Live Alone” Ep 184 - Lee Si Eon’s Mother is a Fan of Lee Jong Suk

hey,thanks for this!! awwwhhh..only one pic? poor soo bong.:sweatingbullets:

OK.just a random thing.kinda flashback~:D

Gfc3JA0.jpg

did u know there is playlist of " W Kiss Scene Collection W 키스신 모음" on MBCdrama official youtube acc?:sweatingbullets:

playlist ~> https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKGrX96Q1q7poS0NtcfzyldreYQl2dD5J'

special huh?? ;) while actually,the actual playlist that contain main points/scene ~> https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKGrX96Q1q7oJHJd5hFHTmNqHa72yzuRi

anyway, its been awhile~HAPPY W DAY, Worldizzz!!!B)

• Like 6

Let's vote! 
LINK: http://vote.kdramastars.com/best-k-drama-2016

Best Couple - JongJoo Couple!!! 
Best Actors - Lee Jong Suk!!!
Best Actress - Han Hyo Joo
Best K-Drama - W - Two Worlds!!!

We can vote 1 time in 24 hr. Each IP address 1 time in 24 hr.
Ask your friends or use their IP address!!!

FOUND ANOTHER SIMPLEST WAY TO VOTE WITHOUT ANY LIMIT BY USING 4G DATA!!!
WHENEVER YOU FINISH ONE VOTE, JUST TURN ON/OFF AND ANOTHER VOTE IS ELIGIBLE!!! 
AS SIMPLE AS 5 SECOND PER VOTE!!!

Note: Just follow the instructions in the video and you'll be able to vote. 
Vote everyday! Let's show our fandom!

Video Credit: @fallingforhyo IG

• Like 2

worldiz,

sorry. sad. stay

sorry> am just back from a holiday, lousy location with lousy internet connection, totally can't login, sincerely sorry that am around 'room-mate' all the time, cannot login worldly sites, so was lost in uncivilisation for a week. good to be back to civiliation.

sad> sad, that i am now only able to have free time to google social sites during the weekend. my job was taken a turn, will be super busy with crowded office all the time, hard to login social sites during day, and night is hard to log in since 'family' has new stricter warning about late sleep( to loiter social sites) now.

stay>none the less, i am not disappearing but staying solid here, may be very quiet but will stay be around at least in the weekend, where is an opposite from the past, where i was easiler to log in social site in weekdays, but now easiler in weekend. sorry, i didnt vote at all last week.. can't help in the voting our couple in. staying with our comic couple, amid all the crazes over mermaid (haha, its a nice mermaid i know, her acting is good) and goblins and all.....

btw, will try to proceed to translating the script soon, remember @dominjoonssi pass the site to us? i was away to this rura place couldnt access internet. but can only do so at weekend now, since weekdays is like very locked down. oh dear, i have lots of back-reading to do.
God Blessed ye all.

• Like 3