[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

http://www.mobilenapps.com/articles/21217/20161102/w-han-hyo-joo-rumor-boyfriend-lee-jong-suk-lee-cho-hee.htm

'W' Star Han Hyo Joo Threatened? Rumored Boyfriend Lee Jong Suk Get Paired With Lee Cho Hee In New Drama

Han Hyo Joo and Lee Jong Suk's chemistry is undeniable as it was proven on the MBC's hit fantasy romance drama series "W." The two are rumored to be having a real life romance. However, their rumored relationship is speculated to be on the rocks as Lee Jong Suk is being paired with actress Lee Cho Hee for a new drama.

In a report by AllKpop, Lee Jong Suk, Lee Jun Ki, Ji Chang Wook, Park Hae Jin, EXO's Kai and 2PM's Taecyeon are casted in a new web drama entitled, "First Kiss for the Sixth Time." It was reported to be produced by the Lotte Duty Free Shop and will likely acts as a promotional tool for the brand.

Playing the female role will be the "Lucky Romance" actress Lee Cho Hee. With this, many speculated that the actress is a hindrance to Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo's ongoing romance,, However, it seemed like these were just rumors as all the parties involved never denied or confirmed the speculations.

To recall, Han Hyo Joo and Lee Jong Suk started to be rumored as an off-screen couple when they both starred in the drama, "W." The speculations even aroused more when they are caught doing sweet and couple-like things outside the set.

T3201608170003.jpg?type=f880_495&width=6

T3201608170004_1.jpg?type=f880_495&width

Moreover, the two confessed that they are a perfect match for each other.

During an interview, Han Hyo Joo complimented Lee Jong Suk's looks, saying, "Lee Jong Suk looks like he just came out of a manhwa(Korean comic book)."

Then Lee Jong Suk returned the compliment, saying, "I'm a huge fan of Han Hyo Joo. She's charming."

Despite all the dating rumors about Han Hyo Joo and Lee Jong Suk, the two remained mum. After the series finished, the stars recently reunited for Dazed Magazine photoshoot.

• Like 5

Hi everyone! It's been long since my last post here. I've missed it and I've missed you and your posts. This thread is like my birthplace on Soompi and I am so glad that you are still posting after all this time. It makes me feel like I'm not alone in longing for W. It's been a while since W has ended and I still have trouble moving on. I've tried but alas, it's not working! I've tried to watch another drama but after a few minutes I find it predictable and give up thinking "it's no match for W". I've had this issue only twice before and it took me some time to find anything else worth watching, but I still tend to go back to those Kdramas from time to time and watch them with the same pleasure I did the first time. And now, it's W's time to mess with my drama experience. The funny thing is I like it and I allow myself to indulge in W as much as I want. I listen to it's soundtrack to and from work and I enjoy fan made videos. The W episodes, well, those I savour - only 2-3 per week. 

What surprises me about W is that even after watching the episodes a few times now, I still see new things, hints that I've missed, facial expressions that made me understand the leads feelings and so on. 

Even with all it's flaws and debates about the scripts or acting that went on the internet, I still find W to be a fresh, intriguing and bold story, in a league of it's own, who deserves a sequel to tie up loose ends and calm our still longing for W hearts.

Thank you all for keeping this thread alive! It's nice to be back home :) 

• Like 8

7 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/11/lee-jong-suk-lee-jun-ki-ji-chang-wook-park-hae-jin-kai-and-taecyeon-in-one-drama

Lee Jong Suk, Lee Jun Ki, Ji Chang Wook, Park Hae Jin, Kai and Taecyeon in one drama?

Lee Jong Suk, Lee Jun Ki, Ji Chang Wook, Park Hae Jin, EXO's Kai, and 2PM's Taecyeon all in one drama? According to News 1, this is actually happening!

The unbelievably amazing cast is for a new web drama titled, 'First Kiss for the Sixth Time'. It's a web drama produced by the 'Lotte Duty Free Shop', and will likely act as a promotional tool for the brand. Actress Lee Cho Hee, whomyou might recognize as Hwang Jung Eum's friend from drama 'Lucky Romance', has been cast as the female lead."

(oosp... they just robed in two of my fav actors, if Yoo seung ho is also in, then i can fly to heaven already, and say i have no wants in life any more.)

is this for real?!! OMO!! Lee Jun Ki and Lee Jong Seok are my bias so I can't be more happier if that comes true!! :w00t::w00t::w00t: 

and I love Park Hae Jin and Ji Chang Wook!! :) 

hhhhhhhhhhh add Yoo Seung Ho and we will have a trouble then!! :lol: 

cr: @hellokdrama

7 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

http://www.mobilenapps.com/articles/21217/20161102/w-han-hyo-joo-rumor-boyfriend-lee-jong-suk-lee-cho-hee.htm

'W' Star Han Hyo Joo Threatened? Rumored Boyfriend Lee Jong Suk Get Paired With Lee Cho Hee In New Drama

this is one of the silliest articles I came across!! so the rumored dating two actors are facing a so colled "hindrance" because the rumored dating actor is going to be paired with another actress in a new drama?!! and then what?!! he'll be rumored that he's starting dating the new actress and brockup with his 1st rumored to be dating actress?!! oh come on!! apparently the one making this article had nothing better to do in his life than following and creating dating rumors for the actors!! *facepalm*

cr:  isabel_0803

cr:  kdrama._

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

is this for real?!! OMO!! Lee Jun Ki and Lee Jong Seok are my bias so I can't be more happier if that comes true!! :w00t::w00t::w00t: 

and I love Park Hae Jin and Ji Chang Wook!! :) 

hhhhhhhhhhh add Yoo Seung Ho and we will have a trouble then!! :lol:

cr: @hellokdrama

this is one of the silliest articles I came across!! so the rumored dating two actors are facing a so colled "hindrance" because the rumored dating actor is going to be paired with another actress in a new drama?!! and then what?!! he'll be rumored that he's starting dating the new actress and brockup with his 1st rumored to be dating actress?!! oh come on!! apparently the one making this article had nothing better to do in his life than following and creating dating rumors for the actors!! *facepalm*

cr:  isabel_0803

cr:  kdrama._

@sakura2016 i know i know.. this is just a silly, trying to be humurous way of breaking forth the news about the new show... quite eye catching.. but nonetheless...i still couldnt imagine Lee Jong suk kissing that girl taht act in 6 Flying dragons. no way. i am shipping Jongjoo, Jongsuk and Hyojoo, just that i lurk and didnt post anything at the awesome Jongjoo Honey Couple ship thread. because everyone is very fast and full of up dates, i just don't need to search any news, just within hours any latest news and their analysis will be posted there... since so many shippers still shipping Jongjoo... i believed Jongsuk and Hyojoo just needs our prayer,  to sail on their own. marriage is made by God and under God's Will, none can sever or joint without HIS approval. Let's pray that God will bless Jongjoo to be real. There is just so little we can do to add any spark or kill any spark.  thanks for still around, Sakura2016, Rania Zeid, Ilwoo_aein, and others.

i can't go park at Jongsuk own thread , because not all of them ship Jongsuk and Hyojoo, as some does ship Jongsuk with other actresses. 

just like i can't stay in Hyojoo own thread, because not all of them ship Hyojoo with Jongsuk, as some does ship Hyojoo with other actors.

so the best place is still staying here, and at jongjoo shipper thread lurking.

• Like 5

I just joined soompi forums yesterday and I'm so amazed to find that the forum thread for this show is still ongoing. Thanks for keeping the thread going!

W Two Worlds is undoubtedly one of my favourite K dramas of all time. The plot, characterisation and themes are just amazing and I was hooked all the way from the start. I was quite disappointed that it seemed like people lost interest in the show towards the end, because it got too convoluted and confusing. To me, the show was excellent all the way and it's really one of the best shows I've watched. 

@alliamoon I totally agree with what you said about how even after watching the episodes a few times, there are still new things to observe. I actually watched until episode 12 on my own. Then I was sharing with my wife how great the show was and she wanted to watch too, so we did a W Two Worlds marathon and watched 12 episodes within 3 days. She was completely hooked too within the first 3 episodes and so impressed. She's usually quite skeptical of K dramas, but for this one, she truly enjoyed it! Even when watching the show a second time, I was still very engaged too and all the emotions felt were so raw throughout. I have to admit I even watched the finale 3 times and each time, it still managed to fascinate me completely. 

In fact, W Two Worlds was the reason that prompted me to start a blog on my thoughts on k-drama and I even set myself a goal to blog on every single episode of W, starting backwards from the finale. I managed to reach episode 6, but now I've been caught up with other dramas so I might just do a single post summarising my views of Episodes 1-6, which to me are the best 6 episodes of TV ever.

For those keen on reading, you can start from my post on the finale and then work backwards till episode 7!

https://kdramaanalysis.wordpress.com/2016/09/16/w-two-worlds-finale/

I know the show is long past, but I'm always keen to hear people's views on the show and its crazy developments, so feel free to leave comments as well if you agree/disagree with some of my theories. 

• Like 8

18 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

@sakura2016 i know i know.. this is just a silly, trying to be humurous way of breaking forth the news about the new show... quite eye catching.. but nonetheless...i still couldnt imagine Lee Jong suk kissing that girl taht act in 6 Flying dragons. no way. i am shipping Jongjoo, Jongsuk and Hyojoo, just that i lurk and didnt post anything at the awesome Jongjoo Honey Couple ship thread. because everyone is very fast and full of up dates, i just don't need to search any news, just within hours any latest news and their analysis will be posted there... since so many shippers still shipping Jongjoo... i believed Jongsuk and Hyojoo just needs our prayer,  to sail on their own. marriage is made by God and under God's Will, none can sever or joint without HIS approval. Let's pray that God will bless Jongjoo to be real. There is just so little we can do to add any spark or kill any spark.  thanks for still around, Sakura2016, Rania Zeid, Ilwoo_aein, and others.

i can't go park at Jongsuk own thread , because not all of them ship Jongsuk and Hyojoo, as some does ship Jongsuk with other actresses. 

just like i can't stay in Hyojoo own thread, because not all of them ship Hyojoo with Jongsuk, as some does ship Hyojoo with other actors.

so the best place is still staying here, and at jongjoo shipper thread lurking.

hhhhhhhh you'll have big troubles chingu since you'll see him and Han Hyo Joo paired with other actors in their upcoming projects weither it's a movie or a drama!! won't you watch them then?!! it's part of their job and all actors who married or dated from the same profetion or from a different profetion are doing just fine through these scenes as it's part of their job with nothing personal getting into that!! :) 

I wih them all happiness with who ever their hearts chose, that's the most important thing for me!! :) 

well I need to check in this thread as the 1st thing I'd do!! thank you for being here as well chingu!! :D 

15 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

urrghhh... i can't go to this:

so sad. its not about money or can't afford, personal reasons that i can't commit. but all the best to anyone going.. please post any photos or gifs or video.. from the FM please. @ilwoo_aein u come here before for other concert right? you going?

I'm sure we will have updates of it from the fans who would be there don't worry chingu!! :D 

1 hour ago, alliamoon said:

Hi everyone! It's been long since my last post here. I've missed it and I've missed you and your posts. This thread is like my birthplace on Soompi and I am so glad that you are still posting after all this time. It makes me feel like I'm not alone in longing for W. It's been a while since W has ended and I still have trouble moving on. I've tried but alas, it's not working! I've tried to watch another drama but after a few minutes I find it predictable and give up thinking "it's no match for W". I've had this issue only twice before and it took me some time to find anything else worth watching, but I still tend to go back to those Kdramas from time to time and watch them with the same pleasure I did the first time. And now, it's W's time to mess with my drama experience. The funny thing is I like it and I allow myself to indulge in W as much as I want. I listen to it's soundtrack to and from work and I enjoy fan made videos. The W episodes, well, those I savour - only 2-3 per week. 

What surprises me about W is that even after watching the episodes a few times now, I still see new things, hints that I've missed, facial expressions that made me understand the leads feelings and so on. 

Even with all it's flaws and debates about the scripts or acting that went on the internet, I still find W to be a fresh, intriguing and bold story, in a league of it's own, who deserves a sequel to tie up loose ends and calm our still longing for W hearts.

Thank you all for keeping this thread alive! It's nice to be back home :) 

Hi chingu!! glad to see you here!! I still need to check on W and this thread every day and post what I find about it and our OTP!! :D 

I can understand you, at 1st I feared that I won't be able to enjoy any drama after W, not that I want to enjoy a drama as I did with W but I just want to love and enjoy a drama as I used to, but thankfully it was only because those 2 dramas didn't do it for me and not because I lost the sens of enjoyement of watching Kdramas!! phew!! I stuck to one of them because of my bias and I don't regret it because he was the best thing in that drama for me and he was just GREAT in there and seeing him gaining more love and acknwoledgement is worth it for me :D but everytime I came across a drama that I end up enjoying I feel happy!! right now I'm watching "The Man Living In Our House", I had no plans to watch it but I ended up watching it out of boredome but I ended up really loving it to my surprise!! :D 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, heroonthebeach said:

I just joined soompi forums yesterday and I'm so amazed to find that the forum thread for this show is still ongoing. Thanks for keeping the thread going!

W Two Worlds is undoubtedly one of my favourite K dramas of all time. The plot, characterisation and themes are just amazing and I was hooked all the way from the start. I was quite disappointed that it seemed like people lost interest in the show towards the end, because it got too convoluted and confusing. To me, the show was excellent all the way and it's really one of the best shows I've watched. 

@alliamoon I totally agree with what you said about how even after watching the episodes a few times, there are still new things to observe. I actually watched until episode 12 on my own. Then I was sharing with my wife how great the show was and she wanted to watch too, so we did a W Two Worlds marathon and watched 12 episodes within 3 days. She was completely hooked too within the first 3 episodes and so impressed. She's usually quite skeptical of K dramas, but for this one, she truly enjoyed it! Even when watching the show a second time, I was still very engaged too and all the emotions felt were so raw throughout. I have to admit I even watched the finale 3 times and each time, it still managed to fascinate me completely. 

In fact, W Two Worlds was the reason that prompted me to start a blog on my thoughts on k-drama and I even set myself a goal to blog on every single episode of W, starting backwards from the finale. I managed to reach episode 6, but now I've been caught up with other dramas so I might just do a single post summarising my views of Episodes 1-6, which to me are the best 6 episodes of TV ever.

For those keen on reading, you can start from my post on the finale and then work backwards till episode 7!

https://kdramaanalysis.wordpress.com/2016/09/16/w-two-worlds-finale/

I know the show is long past, but I'm always keen to hear people's views on the show and its crazy developments, so feel free to leave comments as well if you agree/disagree with some of my theories. 

@heroonthebeach haha.you seems to like two dramas that i loved too as the Best of all times. Healer and W. oh, there's a jongjoo couple thread, do you know. jongjoo aka Jongsuk and hyojoo.

• Like 5

cr:  jshine_fc_leejongsuk

I'm so excited for this!! :w00t: Lee Jong Seok + Lee Jun Ki in one drama!! + Lee Jong Seok playing a role of a super star which he never did before!! + Lee Jun Ki in A MODERN DRAMA playing the role of chaebol (and what a chruch oppa means?) which he never played before!!= Me jumping and dancing of happiness!! :w00t::w00t::w00t: 

• Like 5

(from: cr. Lee Jong Suk_JShine Fanclub)

GREAT NEWS. jSHINE is looking for a Photographer for the FM in Singapore. anyone taking this?

【JSHINE Singapore FM Special Recruitment for frontline photographer】
We are looking for a frontline photographer for Lee Jong Suk's Singapore Fanmeeting. Ticket for a good middle block seat is available for the successful applicant at cost.

Requirements:
1. Possess good camera equipment and able to take good photos of Lee Jong Suk.

2. Priority will be given for those studying or residing in Singapore.

3. Able to keep information private & confidential.

We will have reward accordingly like our JAPAN FM base on the photos' quality & situation.

Do join us or send in your applications!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

items selling at FM:
14907596_1223385577722264_10924822541140

Merchandise Order List !! Do you want to bring him back ? Items start selling on 12/11/2016 (Sat) from 12 pm to 7 pm at Megabox Convention Centre @ BigBox (Level 3) ! While stocks last ... What are you waiting for ? Hurry up !!

• Like 4

On 02/11/2016 at 5:14 PM, JHBNL said:

:dissapointed:  

Hide contents

Please do something
Because of my days without you
I am secretly crying, what do I do?
Tell me, even if it’s a lie
That I just need to wait a little more
That when today passes and tomorrow comes
That you’ll come back to me
Let’s look at the same place
And have an unbelievable love
Stay by my side like this
You can’t go on without me either
Even if we’re apart for a moment
Even if we get one step farther away
We have no choice but to meet
Because you’re a different me

@JHBNL hi, hmmmm... one song posted by you, brought back all the feels and angst me much..
yes, i loved this OST above all others, now i come to think about it, maybe because this song was used repeatedly for quite a long time for almost half of this dramas, unitl the second half then they started using other OST. how i loved the wordings that depict Yeohjoo feels. here;s the original OST official vid by 1TheK.

[MV] Park Bo Ram(박보람) _ Please say something, even though it is a lie(거짓말이라도 해줘요) (W OST Pt.2)

this 2 are my fav ost now. since i am working in church related ministries, Saturday and Sunday are very busy days and i have to go back to the routine of spending less time with social sites on Sat and Sun. some times even Week days i can't post much, is not that i left here, but that i have nothing to post since all you chingus are still so faithful and ahve been very zealous in searching articles regarding W, and the Jongjoo shippers thread fans are very resourceful too,. i just need to feed on their finding even after 2 mons. without your daily feeds of W and Jongsuk or Hyojoo, i missed Jongjoo even more after  watching the poorly written characters and plot of K2..

Can I continue to love you?
Can I live by your side?
The faith of destiny
Holds our love together

Every day, I draw you out and cry
I look for you and wander around
Again today, I’m waiting for you

Me without you
I can’t do anything so I cry
Now my days without you
Are days without meaning
I won’t ever lose you again
I won’t ever let you go

Every day, I think of you
I look for you, wandering and crying
Once again, I’m waiting for you

Me without you
I can’t do anything so I cry
Now my days without you
Are days without meaning
I won’t ever let you go

Now let’s never ever say goodbye

Me without you
I can’t do anything, that’s me
Now my days without you
Are days without meaning
I won’t ever let you go

Let’s never say goodbye.

(beside the first song, "Please say something" by Park Bo Ram, being the most memorable OST since it played for quite a long time furing OTP moments. i think it is N and Yeo Eun's "Without You' lyrics ends the show with a lingering feels. ) its going to be 2 months soon, and missed Chul-joo like crazy, its not just about Lee Jongsuk and Han HyoJoo alone, its totally wrench your hearts with Kang Chul and Yeonjoo.

to be frank, i went on to watch K2 (since Ji Chang wook is my the other Fav Actor, beside Lee Jongsuk and Yoo Seung ho.)But the OTP castings and the chemistry lacking there, is nothing in comparison to W, esp regarding the OTP characters' portrayal. But the irony is, the very same bloggers and anti fans who chant that Oh Yeonjoo here was a very useless character, and she moping around crying after Kangchul a cartoon character. these bloggers and anti fans are the very one who ship K2 OTP, even when the Female protagonist there is so weak, so naive, so helpless. Oh Yeon joo in fact is tons better than that Female lead there, OYJ fight on find ways to beats her destiny, think of solutions fast instead of panicky, OYJ is humble and matured and selfless. In fact she happens to be so dependent that she saved the Hero Chul more than 3 times, and will not give up on the man even when all hopes are gone. and even in grief, she grief alone, and only finally break down and cry in public only when the bitter and angst overflow after it choke like Bottle-neck. But now the same people who always weeks after weeks condamned Han Hyo Joo acting, or Han HyoJoo characters Oh Yeon joo.

• Like 6

DRAMA CASTING & NEWS
News bites: November 5, 2016
by awcoconuts | November 5, 2016 | 63 Comments

SixFirstKisses1.jpg
Lee Jong-seok, Lee Jun-ki, Park Hae-jin, Ji Chang-wook
Lee Cho-hee, Taecyeon, Kai, Choi Ji-woo

• What I wouldn’t give to body swap with Lee Cho-hee (Lucky Romance). She’ll star in web drama The Sixth First Kiss, which will basically serve as a giant ad for Lotte Department Stores. (But with this cast, I’m willing to overlook any gratuitous PPL.) Choi Ji-woo (Woman With a Suitcase) is a “shopaholic love angel” who will help Lee choose from six enticing suitors. Lee Jong-seok (W–Two Worlds) is a top star who makes the hearts of women flutter, Lee Jun-ki (Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo) is a newly rich church oppa, Ji Chang-wook (The K2) is a sexy secret agent, Park Hae-jin (the upcoming Man to Man) is a swoony supervisor at work, EXO’s Kai is an electric younger man, and Taecyeon (Bring It On Ghost) is the innocent son of a wealthy household. The fantasy romance will be directed by Jung Jung-hwa (Flower Boy Ramyun Shop, Flower Boy Next Door) and there’s no news on when it will be available, but I’d imagine sometime before the end of the year if the Lotte-backed and -produced project aims to boost holiday sales. [News 1, Sports Q]

read here: http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/11/news-bites-november-5-2016/

my heart is fluttering only by the idea that I'll see Lee Jong Seok and Lee Jun Ki in one drama and will see Lee Jun Ki in full glory in modern clothes and suits in a modern drama!! Oh My Heart!!! :love: I can't wait for this drama from now!! *fangirlingmode*

• Like 3

Quick Review: W- Two Worlds

She was a Cardiothoracic surgeon from the real world and he was the main lead in the comic world. Can love really last between lovers that exist in parallel worlds or was it doomed to fail from the very start?

W-Two Worlds is a 16 episode fantasy rocco Korean drama that stars Lee Jong Suk as Kang Chul and Han Hyo Joo as Oh Yeon Joo.

A Rundown on W-Two Worlds:

At the 2004 Athens Olympics , a surprising winner emerged from the 50m Pistol games– Kang Chul.

w-two-worlds-kang-chul-wins-gold-medal-for-shooting

But the celebration for his victory didn’t last very long because his entire family ended up being murdered. Kang Chul’s father, who was also the national shooting team’s coach, his mother, brother and sister were found dead in the living room with gunshot wounds in their head.w-two-worlds-kang-chul-family-killed

Kang Chul couldn’t clearly establish his whereabouts that day and because the pistol used was the exact same pistol that Kang Chul used during the olympics game, he quickly became the main suspect in his family’s death.

w-two-worlds-kang-chul-suspect

Too bad for Kang Chul, the prosecutor assigned to case is a very ambitious man and he quickly realizes that he can ride on Kang Chul’s fame to gain the popularity he needed to become a politician so he was hell-bent on making Kang Chul as the criminal.

w-two-worlds-kang-chul-guilty

Oh Yeon Joo was in her second year residency as cardiothoracic doctor in Myung Sei Hospital. w-two-worlds-oh-yeon-joo-2nd-year-cardiothoracic-surgeon

Lucky for her, her hospital Chief happens to be a huge fan of webtoon “W” and Oh Yeon Joo’s father is no other than the creator of webtoon “W” himself, Oh Sung Moo and since the webtoon was slated to finish that week, he wanted to get a scoop on who the real suspect is for the dead of Kang Chul’s family that he is even willing to let Oh Yeon Joo in a surgery for as long as he gets a scoop for him.w-two-worlds-oh-yeon-joo-gets-a-surgery-if-she-finds-out-who-the-suspect-is-in-w

So on her way to get a scoop, she finds out that her father went missing while working on the finale for “W” but what shocked her the most is to learn that her father was planning to kill the lead character Kang Chul.

w-two-worlds-oh-yeon-joo-sees-kang-chul-bleeding

And while Oh Yeon Joo tries to investigate further on what his mindset was when he disappeared and why he wanted to kill Kang Chul, she gets pulled into the webtoon herself by the dying lead– Kang Chul.

w-two-worlds-oh-yeon-joo-gets-dragged-inside-w

Clueless that she got dragged into the webtoon, Oh Yeon Joo sees Kang Chul and her doctor nature kicks into action.

w-two-worlds-oh-yeon-joo-saves-kang-chul

After medical rescue came, that’s when she realized the craziness and absurdity of what just happened. The man she rescued was the lead character in her father’s webtoon. She just saved Kang Chul’s life which means she’s inside “W”

w-two-worlds-oh-yeon-joo-realizes-shes-inside-w

As if it was all a dream, she gets transported back into the real world.

w-two-worlds-oh-yeon-joo-returns-to-the-real-world-after-saving-kang-chul

There she learns that the “dream” she just had was part of the newly released episode of “W”. The webtoon had a new character– Oh Yeon Joo!

w-two-worlds-oh-yeon-joo-finds-out-she-became-a-webtoon-character

Will Oh Yeon Joo stay in the comic world or will Kang Chul find her in the real world? Watch the series to find out what happens to them.

My Take:

After a great drama like “Descendants of the Sun” finished, the next big question a KDrama addict deals with is “What next?” Moving on from an awesomely handsome and dependable Captain Yoo Shi Jin is such big shoes to fill so every drama that came after felt like so-so until “W” came along and reignited that KDrama love fire. It just comes as a shock that the drama didn’t get much love that they deserved. According to Korea’s AGB Nielsen, their nationwide ratings only peaked at 13.8% (Episode 7) then after that ratings yo-yo’d and settled in at 9.3% for their finale. “W” was still the ratings leader for Wednesday- Thursday 10PM slot but they didn’t get anywhere near the 38.8% highest ratings that Descendants of the Sun enjoyed. They definitely deserved more than what they got and I’m just glad that the international response to the drama was great.

So, let’s look at my pick for most memorable Kang Chul and Oh Yeon Joo scenes in “W”:

After saving Kang Chul a second time, Oh Yeon Joo seems stuck in "W" so in her desperate bid to get out of the webtoon, she makes her own cliff hanger by slapping him.

After saving Kang Chul a second time, Oh Yeon Joo seems stuck in “W” so in her desperate bid to get out of the webtoon, she makes her own cliff hanger by slapping him.

Since her Plan A (slap Kang Chul failed), she moves into action with Plan B. What can be more shocking than kissing an unexpecting guy whom she just slapped!

Since her Plan A (slap Kang Chul failed), she moves into action with Plan B. What can be more shocking than kissing an unexpecting guy whom she just slapped!

w-two-worlds-oh-yeon-joo-flashes-kang-chul

Since she got pulled in the webtoon again, she thought of flashing Kang Chul her undies so she could surprise him and get herself out of “W”. Plan epicly fails. I guess flower boy Kang Chul is used to women flashing their way to his heart

I'm a big fan!

“I’m one of those people who want your life to be a happy ending! I am your fan! Really!!!

But what pulled me in to the drama more are the never ending kiss scenes! If I’m not mistaken there are 6 in total. Their first kiss was kiss after Oh Yeon Joo slapped Kang Chul and the next kiss scenes are below:

When Kang Chul came to the real world, he looks for Oh Yeon Joo and gives her that oh la la kiss!!!

When Kang Chul came to the real world, he looks for Oh Yeon Joo and gives her that ooh la la kiss!!!

Prison Kiss Part 1!

Prison Kiss Part 1!

w-two-worlds-prison-kiss-02

Because part 1 was not enough, they go back in to settle that “I-missed-you-for-2-months” out of the way!

For the nth time, Oh Yeon Joo needs to save Kang Chul but she needs to go back to the real world to get medical supplies so she goes in and kisses Kang Chul who has no memory of her whatsover.

For the nth time, Oh Yeon Joo needs to save Kang Chul but she needs to go back to the real world to get medical supplies so she goes in and kisses Kang Chul who has no memory of her whatsover.

w-two-worlds-car-kiss

Since he doesn’t have any memory of their kiss, he goes in and reminds himself of it!

Finale Kiss

Finale Kiss

So, now that the KDrama has concluded, I’m still searching for that next big KDrama that will fill that Kang Chul void. Hope the drought doesn’t last long. KDrama gods, do your magic! LOL.

https://dramachronicles.com/2016/09/24/quick-review-w-two-worlds/

• Like 5