[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

https://nekosdrama.wordpress.com/2016/08/21/w-half-time-comments/

w08-00443.jpg?w=723&h=407

W – Half-time Comments

BY The cat that watches TV

It’s been a looooong loooooong time since I can’t wait for new episodes of any drama to come out. W continues to blow my mind week after week with its ever-changing rules, although one question remains despite the constant changes: free-will.
Like how some viewers commented, Part 1 is over and done with, and Part 2 begins with Yeon-joo re-entering the manhwa universe when “The End” mysteriously changed itself to “To be Continued” on the last frame of the W comic. We learn that Yeon-joo was the original creator of Kang Chul, and her Dad took the idea and further develop make him into a main character of a revenge thriller. Alas, Dad’s laziness as a writer created a mess as we’ve seen in Episode 9, where the real monster is not Kang Chul as he thought, but the faceless villain who developed an existential crisis. And while it was rather unwise to give Faceless his own face, Dad’s reasoning was correct because Kang Chul did see his face when Dad was stabbing him on the rooftop.
I guess what threw all of us off the track was Dad become faceless in the process, and the new ending he and Su-bong cooked up went up into ashes as Faceless became shockingly ecstatic with an identity. I think by giving Faceless his own face, Dad bestowed him the power of The Creator, which is probably why Faceless is able to teleport at will, as well as passing through worlds without any trouble. It’s definitely interesting to see how Writer-nim intends to conclude this plot point because it’s complicated and tricky to logically explain.

I have no doubt however, our OTP will find a way to each other, and the “amnesia” is just a plot device to provide the required angst to the sweet love story we saw in Episode 7 and 8. I think it’s totally understandable that Yeon-joo falls in love in an instant with Kang Chul because it’s a young girl’s dream came true, and Kang Chul is everything she wanted when she was a teenager. She’s just so cute and fumbly in love and Yeon-joo is totally adorable to watch when she’s with Kang Chul. Now, why is Wednesday so far away again?

(all texts cr. article mentioned above)

• Like 13

12 minutes ago, spicyfoodie said:

Does live streaming through imbc count towards any ratings? :D popular online ratings perhaps?

I think so!! :) 

8 minutes ago, cheskaunnie said:

guys are youready for another ride,, im so ready.. Yeon Joo please save the day it's really killing us with anticipation.

I'm ready with many box tissues beside me!! but I think I'll soon need heart and respiration medical suplise!! 

• Like 5

Dear God, may you bless all the Live Recaps have good smooth Server access.. may YOU bless their multitasking. amen.

Have fun, Worldiz-recappers. hope you can FIRST HAND witness Option 4 if possible tonight..
:wub:
(am uncontrollably obsessed in Option 4 for Chuljoo.)
God bless all trying to Live watch, whether recap or not.

• Like 11

Minutes away .. World r u ready... Personally i never seem to b ready enuf. Writer throws me in a loo n surprises me eveb aft snippets of preview.

And some episodes leaves me like this

tumblr_ocfys9qECH1stmypwo4_250.gif

When theres too much to take in n my head cant process.. I do feel am i too dumb for this.

Anticipating more kc n yj progressing in the ryt direction. Perhaps the relevation by the end of this episode?

• Like 17

4 minutes ago, Jophiel Raguro said:

Trying to register for the livestream but it won't send an authentication code to my email :bawling: I'm Jophiel btw and I'm new here I've been lurking ^__^

HI, don't spend the time trying to register, now just concentrate on reading their recaps. their writing is sometimes as good as watching. they post gifs and video... pics.. its too late to do anything now. try tonight later on then register. okay, just get ready read their stuff. have fun.

• Like 8

starting...

we go back to the scene when YJ brought KC to the hotel 

cared for his wound and told him that everything is absurd

KC said he does not understand what she is saying right now

YJ tells him that she really need to go and hope this works out again

then she kissed him and noticed the chyron

she rans outside and KC is feeling the  pain in his side

YJ is back at the doctor's lounge at Myunsee Hospital

she rans outside

KC wipes her tears left on his face

• Like 15

Recapping starts..but its a short one

We restart where yj is treating his wound n teary but not admiting shes crying. 

Yay we gonna see this bittersweet super amazing kiss no5 once more. Again major juxtaposing of their emotions. One trying to hold back her feelings but fails. All her softness and vulnerability on her face. The othrt is super confuse by what she said and stupefied to b q recipient of that kiss coupled by that tear from her to his face

• Like 11

10 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

I just finished watching with english subs and Yeon Joo was aking if not "only" Kang Cheeol who can drague her to the manhwa world!! so it can be that the killer too have that ability!! as if he didn't have eenough advantage againt Kang Cheol and Yeon Joo!! :scream: 

hhhhhhhhhhh glad you got sucked into W world like us!! let's suffer together!! :lol: 

I don't think it worked if she tried to do that since Kang Cheol is still on the run!! 

I think it can be both but not only the killer!! Kang Cheol woulld drague her to his world by remmbering her subconciously and the killer is still after her since she's the on ruining his plan to kill Kang Cheol and that makes hr his ennemie just like Kang Cheol!!

Yeon Joo is still the female lead or else she would have disapeared a long time ago!! Kang Cheol can't remember her with his brain but his heart (and body) does recognise her!! :wub: and I love how wee can see their unchangeed fatedispite the riset!! even the fact that Kang Cheol didn't surrend Yeeon Joo to the cops though she's super suspecious!! :D it was funny how he explaned it as him not wanting to let hr off th hook easely by urrnding her to th cops!! yes right!! and Yeon Joo teelling him not have interest in her!! with him replying that he's suspecious not interested!! :lol: sorry Kang Cheol-ah but we saw where your suspecions toward her did lead you!! :lol: 

I believe that you watchd the subbed episode now, Yeon Joo didn't give him a goodbye kiss or said she have to leave this "dream", she said that she "have/need" to leave to be able to help him and asked him hang on there and wait for her!! the two korean words can be missleading if we couldn't hear them well: the word dream is = 꿈 = /kkum/ while she used the world 꼭 = /kkok/ = sure as in she have to go for sure!! I really don't know if she was planning in resetting his frame incident or more than that but I think she wanted to clear his name from getting framed for a murder!!

I'm dying for him to remember her only to die whe he will remember the truth as well!! :heartbreak: 

I second you chingu!! when I watched the episode 1st livestream I thought for a second that he managed to get out of there unharmed but then I saw him bleading and I was "right that's me being dumb wish for that!!" I really need to see him stop getting harmed which I believe it will remain a wish!! there is another update still (BTS) from Lee Jong eok intagram a week or more where he wa shot or stabbed while he was on the rooftop and I'm going crazy with the idea that he will get harmed again!! :bawling: 

I really don't know where those happy date stills will take place but for now that will remainin our dreams since we and our OTP are still in the nightmare phase right now!! 

I don't think the real world can be a safe place for him or Yeon Joo since that psycho culprit have the ability to transport betwen dimenions like Kang Cheol which is terrifying!! :scream: it's as if there is no escape from him!! :bawling: I don't know how things will get fixed!!

I think that both Kang Cheol doesn't really need to save Seong Moo to get even with him because while Kang Cheol shot at him he still knew that he won't kill him on his spot and told So Bong to call for an ambulance to save him while Seong Moo tried to kill him manyyy times before through drawing and as a real person which is wayyyyy worst!!

I feel scared for his patients right now!! the other colleague have better keep an eye on him so he won't kill his patients out of frustration!! :lol: 

Haha! Glad as well that I got sucked in, don't mind suffering while waiting for the next ep as long as I don't starve and I get to shower. :lol: 

• Like 5

started...YJ cures him...otp moment again ...the kiss ...she realized ep ended...she is back in her world ,KC tears...she takes some medicine...went to her dad place ...calling her dad and SB...WENT TO HER DAD OFFICE...Q

• Like 12

Yj is at dad's office but dad is sitting with his back facing her. She questions daddy rgegarding kang chul. When she peeps over she sees daddy sitting there motionless and faceless... Yj piercing scream.Crap is daddy alryt. Has ghost completely zap him soulless n lifeless n as we know faceless? 

• Like 11

YJ at the supply room, packing in some medicines and stuff

she is now outside their gate and noticed it's open

she went inside and called for SB but no answer

she went insdie his father's room and kept calling him 

he just sits there but no answer and when she went near him

YJ was shocked to see her father without a face and she ran outside

at the garden she called SB who is now at the hospital

he told her what happened, poor SB he shrieked again the moment he woke up

• Like 13