[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

The story is unpredictable. I dont know how the OTP will stay together. Let it be in real world. I hate if it is a dream, time wasted watching it. In Queen In Hyun's Man, the OTP stay together in the present time. In Nine Nine time travel, the lead died but the alternate lead lived but still ebd with satisfied ending.

OMG, the scary part was SM without his face. SB faint?! Ha ha, what a scaredy cat! YJ please tough up a little bit! 

• Like 6

Hi chigudeul!! I have been away for more than a day but I couldn't really be much help here with the mental breakdawn I had because of the last episode (couple episodes)!! my brain still not fonctioning well but I'm here anyway and I havee amanyyyyyyyyyyyyyy pages to back read that I don't know how!! :blink::blink::blink: 

here is MVs I found for our OTP!! :wub: but make ure to keep the tissue box by your ides because that's what I'm doing becaue of this drama!! :tears: 

• Like 12

Guest twingals

W is really an interesting story, it seems like it will be like " Beauty Inside" where she ends up living and loving a man who changes everyday, if Kang Chul is to live in the real world. Or, is he an  "idea" of a man ? anyone knows what the rating was in the last episode? i hope it gets the ratings Doctors is having, I love to see kids from Pinocchio having success in their projects!

57 minutes ago, irenetan said:

Cr: chu~

@irenetan re: your just posted pic of LJS side profile (wearing the checked suit), can declared that Lee Jong suk has one of the best Side Profile among the male actors. i couldnt say that he is the most good looking features hunk with the best combination of perfect set of eyes, nose and mouth. But he definitely diffuse nuance of elegance scents, if not oozes sexiness, his side profile is just like a page out of a Webtoon, like  immaculate saints on those roman marble statues at Vatican. very class.

i will keep that pic you just posted, the side profile one.

• Like 6

http://en.yibada.com/articles/152934/20160820/w-two-world-star-lee-jong-suk-nabs-serial-killer.htm

"Lee is slated to play the son of a high-ranking North Korean official, Gwang-Il, who is suspected of committing serial murders around the globe. Thus, inciting a heart-stopping chase involving officials from South Korea, North Korea, and Interpol. "

so fast? i was hoping he has a good rest, and maybe go for some quiet dating with his 'Oh Yeonjoo'.... was hoping MBC reward the casts with a short holiday, some times Major station do that to popular drama to reward the casts to a free holiday. why so fast jump into a project? go dating with HHJ pls.

anyway, i don't mind him acting a psychopath, just like Park Bo Gum in I Remember you, radiate diff kind of charm. As long as he is not rapist or those ISIS beheader...

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/08/lee-jong-suk-to-play-a-serial-killer-in-upcoming-movie

(similar article)

• Like 4