[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

So no one will,be harm and she will not be killed. So everyhting back on its order... YJ only look down.... KC ask how is it? Can she understand that... YJ said yes. 

KC hand her the USB .... Maybe on his W update .... Ask her once again to promise....YJ said I promise...oh she is very sad right now....  Oh double crap.... Looks like KC about to jump... 

• Like 12

He walks far from her. Few metres. And stepped at the side of the building. He lets himself falls backwards.

Yeonjoo looks on woth wide eyes.

Kang chul wakes up at the hospital. Time resets. We see dj watching tv and sh walking in. Theres tears on his face. 

• Like 11

Oh no.... He jump!!!!!!!!!!!! Mother freakin jump.... 

He is really back to the previous scene... Whe he is hospitalized.... Crying.... SH come...ask him why he is crying he said I dont know. But he clearly remember everything.....

YJ back at the car... Drawing what KC requested... Crying.... She is still wearing the ring.... But KC not....end 

• Like 12

I cried omg I need my OTP back together! Just the worst, I knew we needed angst but come on! 

They split up, How they are getting back together, I haven't a clue.

Did their worlds merge in the preview? Is he really KC, like uhhhhh wheres my date though?

• Like 13