[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

2 sources already mentioned that we'll have 2 episodes this week,reading those made me feel lighter but not totally convinced by MBc.I still have a slight trauma from that last minute cancellation of SWP.

Aside from the anticipated couple scenes, I'm also looking forward to the reactions of SH, Doctor Chief (aka Mad Dog),SM & SB when they find out YJ's married to KC.

I sooooo wish by the time I wake up in a few hours its already Wed 10pm KST.but alas I'll still need to survive 2 work days..argh (perils of being an "adult")

Good night/morning/day Chingus!

• Like 7

hi, as usual some of the pics / video clips, i couldnt watch on my laptop, (duno why) , so i duno the below bts was ever posted, if it is, do pardon me.

Published on Aug 7, 2016

[Part 6] Lee Jong Suk 한효주 & Han Hyo Joo 이종석 | W -Two World 더블유 Behind The Scene,

cr. Ruhi Le

• Like 12

1 hour ago, darcydevenus said:

Hi Folks!!! I'm not a frequent poster, but I am a huge fan of LJS.  I like the lead actress too.  She's great in Dong Yi... if you like historical dramas... which I do, but, besides that... sorry for the semi off-topic..... I am head over heals for this drama.  It's got my LJS, as well as the lady who wrote Queen InHyeun's Man.  What more could you ask for?!  I see a lot of similarities... not in a bad way, but the kisses... KYAK!!! and the sappiness... the corniness...  (please give me more!!!)  and just the all.  I am so intrigued by the idea, and have always wondered what would happen if..... that happened to me.  So, I might not read all the old comments, but, I'll spazz.  I usually am able to stop myself... and wait until it's over... However, this one... can't come fast enough... I'll be waiting with everyone else.  Is there a way to actually watch it live... with the Korean folk?  I live in Korea, and this is only the second time when I actually want a TV... but I'd need cable... anyways, the internet is great... is there a way to stream it direct?  If anyone knows, let me know!!!  I'll probably spazz here a lot... and read the upcoming things.  Yay for favourites!!!! Can't wait!!! ^^   Fighting folks!!! AJA AJA!!!

glad you're joining us and not only as a silnt lurker!! :D this drama is AWESOME to the point that we can't kp ourselves from spazzing about it!! :D

this is our chingu @nonski blog she made an instraction how to register to imbc for live streaming:

https://nonskishome.wordpress.com/2016/03/16/how-to-register-to-imbc/

unfortunatly I'm too bad with technologie that I couldn't register!! :bawling: 

39 minutes ago, pinpxx said:

Phewwwww~ I tried so hard staying away from the thread (I have a test this week;-;) but ended up making a gif set. I'm such a W trash LOL.

Alone in the rain rain rain, nothing but pain pain pain…

(X)

Hide contents

So we will have 2 episodes this week, right? (I'm sorry, I haven't backtrack the thread yet.) What a good news yay~

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh glad you got sucked in W world!! :lol: thank you for thee gifs!! :D

yes we will have two episodes!! :D 

26 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

I hope the writer sees that his work is really popular so that he would end W happily... since they are still filming ep. 12 ...I read before that DOTS should've end differently...but the writer always got complaints about how she ends her story...and she said she will never do it again...so I hope W writer-nim will be the same...He should think of how W will perform once it's being sold in International country... no matter how good a drama is ...if it have a sad ending ...they wouldn't care to watch it at all...'cause people are sucker for happy endings when it comes to a drama...'cause we can't have it in real life...

Congratz to W team they deserve to be no. 1 in drama rankings chinesefontdesign.com 2016 08 01 19 46 29 56 Funny rogue giraffe tumblr emoji gifs giraffe emoticons giraffe emoji... hope it will get better and better...your hard work pays off chinesefontdesign.com 2016 08 01 19 47 59 56 Funny rogue giraffe tumblr emoji gifs giraffe emoticons giraffe emoji

but I knew DOTS had a happy ending o what was th complaines about?!! 

I think as long as the ending is true to the flowing of the story that's what really matters!! sur thing I WANT MY OTP HAPPY ENDING but what I'm saying is there is dramas that had a sad ending but still loved and rewatched like Empress Ki, I'm sorry I Love You, Sad Love Story, Stairway To Heaven!! I'm sorry I don't know much dramas with sad ending or how much they were loved and rewatched since I didn't watch much of them and didn't follow their popularity!!

actually I thought that ALL Korean dramas are melodramas with sad endings since that's the dramas I watched.went by when I first dicovered Korean dramas through tvboradcats!! the 1st drama with a happy ending I watched was Gong Yoo's drama "One fine day and I was like "wait, they have a happy ending?!! there is a korean drama with a happy ending?!!" :lol: imagine my shock when I discovered they actually have rom-coms dramas!! :lol:

1 hour ago, Rania Zeid said:

“W” ranks No.1 in trending topic for 3 weeks continuously. “Youth Time”poison“Sight”?

Cr:   @JSHINE_FC_LJS 

I'm so happy and proud of our drama!! it diserves all the lov its getting and more!! :heart: 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

no offense but I just want to ask if you're a guy? It's so rare to see a guy here in soompi...'cause usually they don't like this kind of thing ... 

loll what made you think i am a guy? in either this thread or dramabean's i saw a male account name earlier (since it's in my language) but i am not sure if i am rite ... watever it is ahha. personally i have a few male fan friends who like JS bcus of his talents (ofc, and his vibe & aura as well)

and by the way, i am his noonafan LOLLLL 

• Like 12

28 minutes ago, juju84 said:

@ilwoo_aein, Gosh, he looks GOOD in everything. :love: He is slender but well built, boyish and fair skinned. i'm not even starting on that damn mole of his. *swoon*. (Men with moles on their faces is my weakness). 

It's the first dorama I've noticed it (maybe 'cause of his tailored clothes that show of his collarbone so well)but LJ's skin is so flawless and fair. Mmm, I fell like my P adjumma is waking up. :wink:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I thought you P ajhumma is always awake?!! :lol:

28 minutes ago, wackeemarie said:

2 sources already mentioned that we'll have 2 episodes this week,reading those made me feel lighter but not totally convinced by MBc.I still have a slight trauma from that last minute cancellation of SWP.

Aside from the anticipated couple scenes, I'm also looking forward to the reactions of SH, Doctor Chief (aka Mad Dog),SM & SB when they find out YJ's married to KC.

I sooooo wish by the time I wake up in a few hours its already Wed 10pm KST.but alas I'll still need to survive 2 work days..argh (perils of being an "adult")

Good night/morning/day Chingus!

oh!! did they say they'll broadcast the pisodes then cancelled at the last minute?!! that would be traumatising!!

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes I want to see that but the 1st person we will see his reaction is Soo Hee and I want to see what she will do when she'll see Kang Cheol married to a woman he only met for couple days and beeing really in love with her!! it's heartbreaking for her but I'm laughing here!! :lol: 

I don't know if Kang Cheol will tell her about the reason behind him marrying Yeon Joo but even if he doesn't tell her she will know that there is something behind it since she was his close friend and assitant who must knew where he went and came from in those 6 months he said he met and married Yeon Joo!! but it won't change anything because their love is obvious to everyone!! :lol:

41 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

FANMADE MEME (FOR FUN ONLY)

BY ME

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 100% agree wwith that!! 

• Like 6

Hi, I am an avid reader of this forum and it is my second time posting here for I am so busy of schoolworks...

So, I just wanna ask if what episodes will be aired this week..'cause I'm seeing some posts on SNS that they'll be airing eps 7 & 8 this week... I'm really confused rn..

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, shin.u said:

loll what made you think i am a guy? in either this thread or dramabean's i saw a male account name earlier (since it's in my language) but i am not sure if i am rite ... watever it is ahha. personally i have a few male fan friends who like JS bcus of his talents (ofc, and his vibe & aura as well)

and by the way, i am his noonafan LOLLLL 

@i.am.bugz.funny  yes there is a male fan who posted here but I can't remember the account name, it's 100+pages beehind!!

26 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

THE HABIT OF KANG CHUL :

KISS THEN SHOOT

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thank you for your memes, keep them coming!! :D:wub: 

• Like 8

You know I just can't sit still.

So I looked around and MBC is so confusing! I just don't know what to think. I believe we would have to wait till the last minute to have a conformation whether the airing will proceed as planned or not.

So here's what I've found 

Spoiler

3_zps3toepmep.png

4_zpsnnjkepw0.png

Source

Spoiler

1_zpsmmqua9hg.png

2_zpsbpc9wveb.png

Source

Seems like they are still undecided or what...?:sweatingbullets:

Lol, someone need to drag me away from my PC.

p.s. Sorry for the big screencaps.  Don't know how to make it smaller so I've just hidden it under the spoiler tag.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, kwonfiree said:

Hi, I am an avid reader of this forum and it is my second time posting here for I am so busy of schoolworks...

So, I just wanna ask if what episodes will be aired this week..'cause I'm seeing some posts on SNS that they'll be airing eps 7 & 8 this week... I'm really confused rn..

they will aire two episodes as usual no changes!! :D

I hope we'll see more posts from you in the future and not only a silent lurker in here!! :D 

cr: viki

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'll never stop laghing at thse scenes no matter how many times I'll replay them!! :lol:

Kang Cheol's reactions are the best!! hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, juju84 said:

You know I just can't sit still.

So I looked around and MBC is so confusing! I just don't know what to think. I believe we would have to wait till the last minute have a conformation whether they airing will poceed as planed or not.

So here's what I've found 

Hide contents

Hide contents

Seems like they are still undecided or what...?:sweatingbullets:

Lol, someone need to drag me away from my PC.

p.s. Sorry for the big screencaps.  Sorry for the big screencaps. Don't know how to make it smaller so I've just hidden it under the spoiler tag.

I'm sorry but couldn't understand why you said they are still undcided!! it is shown that the will be airing episode 7 & 8 at 22 KST in both sources!!

• Like 7

Just now, sakura2016 said:

I'm sorry but couldn't understand why you said they are still undcided!! it is shown that the will be airing episode 7 & 8 at 22 KST in both sources!!

But in the second source it says there are also possibility of the Olympics airing at the same time as ep.7. They list ep. 7 and Olympics competition at the same time slot. Or did i get something wrong?

• Like 5

11 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

:w00t::w00t:

Mod edit: Do not quote videos.

[Eng Sub] HD - Jongsuk Hyojoo - BTS Poster shoot " W two worlds "

I saw this video.. Oh God! Its damn awesome... It was so cute..

HHY- You are a flirt

HHY- Your hands are red

LJS- Because of Love

• Like 15

8 minutes ago, juju84 said:

But in the second source it says there are also possibility of the Olympics airing at the same time as ep.7. They list ep. 7 and Olympics competition at the same time slot. Or did i get something wrong?

yes you're right, the olympics aree on the same time but don't know what they wrote exactly!! maybe someone who can understand Korean better can help us!! 

let's hope for the best!! :) 

• Like 6