[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

On 22/07/2016 at 8:39 PM, Mau_Cherry said:

My Guess - the Moment someone (his Daughter) is inside W World he can not draw anything. I would like to know if there was a time he draw the Figures - but right now for me it feels like he can´t draw living Persons. That could explain why the Muder is just a hooded Person - no fingerprints or anything - just a Person without a Face - and when the Car nearly hit KC there was no Person on the Wheel. Somehow he can lead Persons with a Telefoncall... but he could not draw the Nurse to do it - he only could give her the Poisen and order her to do it.

And as we know - KC without knowing takes more and more control. I wonder if Sung Moo could not draw anything in the last Scene because KC changed to the real World.

Right - the Bridge Scene seems to be a Key Scene. But I can only make wild guesses about it.

Maybe he was always alone in the Room because the Persone where createt on its own on the Screen and the Team would have notice than that it was not SM who draws them - but he too works only on the Background and Clothes - and something like that.

I have another question for myself - there was never a Loveline in the Story. Maybe it´s just because a Man don´t like that as we do - but So Hee was already there to get a bit hotter. So - can it be that Sung Moo never wanted KC to feel real Love. Can it be that this is the Key for him to become real. Something like this. So - the Women he will fall for - is the Key to his Life.

I can't really understand this but if he can't draw people and only works on the background how could he paint Kang Cheol getting stabed and isn't drawing the nurse to poison him also a controle over a peerson?

the second Kang Cheol took controle oveer his lifee or Yeon Joo enters the webtoon world it becomes out of Yeon Joo's father's controle but that screen has a big deal for sure!!

yes!! hee made 33 book of the manhwa yet there is no big step in Kang Cheol and Soo Hee's "romantic" relashion ship, they are close and she's special for him not only a secretary but that's it, wee can see more from her but not frm him!! could it be because the manhwa is a thriller horror genre that the romance departement didn't take much importance? even Yeon Joo was questioning herself why the webtoon who used to be a thriller genre ended up looking like a romace-comedy?!! :lol: we can say that he's the reason for the changement!! :lol:

On 22/07/2016 at 8:55 PM, robinsss said:

I just watched the BTS and translated them based on the chinese subtitles (Please pardon my amateur translation). Sukkie is so flustered and funny haha! ^^ Seeing how this noona-dongsaeng get along so well off-screen with their friendly banter, it's no wonder our 'W' couple has great on-screen chemistry!!

Cr: Baidu Lee Jong Suk Bar

thank you for the translation!! :D 

• Like 5

'W’ banks on Lee Jong Suk-Han Hyo Joo chemistry

G. Elliot |

• 'W'is a 2016 South Korean television series, starring Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo.

'W'is a 2016 South Korean television series, starring Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo. (Photo : Twitter/KPOP Channel TV)

Suspense Melodrama "W" is said to surprise viewers with the amazing chemistry between its lead characters - Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo.

The drama mainly revolves around the life of Kang Chul (Lee Jong Suk) a character who can transgress between virtual to human world crafted by Han's father, Oh Seung Moon. Lee is a Chaebol and a former shooting Olympic Gold medalist who travels between dimensions while Han is a surgeon in the real world. The worlds of the two will start to get complicated and intertwined as Han gradually falls in love with a webtoon character and suddenly found herself in his universe, while the latter (Lee) slowly realizes the complexity of having different realities.

Like Us on Facebook

The production team of the drama shared with Sports Seoul that viewers will be amazed with the rules lead to make the path of the protagonists cross, and how the storyline focused on a webtoon character that is smartly and creatively written.

During the press conference of the drama, Lee hilariously shared that there will be many skin ship with his co-star Hyo Joo in the drama and how he became desensitized to it. According to him, their chemistry is good and it comes out naturally.

Han affirmed this with more specificity, stating that there will be a lot of "kissing scenes," and further said that the number of kissing scenes in the drama outdo other dramas she has done so far.

Han also said that she was amazed with the story arc that it made her say "yes" to the project. It can be remembered that Han has been off the screen for almost six years, thus "W" will be her comeback drama. Lee also shared the same sentiment by saying that any actor who has seen the script would have wanted to do it.

Korea's Naver TV also reported that producers of the drama are excited on how the viewers will receive "W." Accordingly, Lee devoted superb acting skills enough to totally immerse him with the character of Kang Chul. It can be remembered that both Lee and Han made their marks as actors in their respective drama "Pinnochio" and "Spring Waltz." Both made overwhelming chemistry with each of their on-screen partners, so fans are looking forward on how well Lee-Han couple's chemistry and tandem be.          

"W" airs at 10:00 p.m. KST every Wednesdays and Thursdays.

• Like 10

Here’s what ‘W,’ ‘Uncontrollably Fond’ stars think about rumored competition

• Catch the latest episodes of "W" on MBC every Wednesday and Thursday, while "Uncontrollably Fond" on KBS on the same days.

Catch the latest episodes of "W" on MBC every Wednesday and Thursday, while "Uncontrollably Fond" on KBS on the same days. (Photo : YouTube/mimosveta)

Lee Jong Suk of "W" and Kim Woo Bin of "Uncontrollably Fond" both denied rumored competition on ratings for their dramas, which happened to be aired on the same slot.

Kim Woo Bin first talked about the rumored competition on July 4 during the press conference of his new KBS drama "Uncontrollably Fond" with Bae Suzy. The actor said that instead of looking at it as a competition, he sees the situation as an honor to be able to compete with a great actor such as Lee, and that they are both supporting each other for their roles.

Like Us on Facebook

Lee Jong Suk later on gave sentiment in the press conference for his drama "W," saying that there is really no competition ensuing between them, and reiterated the fact that they have long been known as best friends off screen. The fact that they starred on dramas aired at the same time is no issue at all.

Lee Jong Suk also mentioned about Kim Woo Bin asking him to make a cameo appearance in "Uncontrollably Fond," but he was not able to because of his tight schedule. He also clarified that what they have is a "symbiotic relationship," and said that they are both cheering each other affirming Woo Bin's previous statement.

The difference between the theme of the two k-dramas also proves that there is no sense of competing with each other. For one, "Uncontrollably Fond" delves on a story that are extremely familiar, targeting different set of viewers from that of "W," which offers a story arc that is entirely unique and new.

In the recent report of ratings on July 21 released by Nielsen Korea, "Uncontrollably Fond" seems to have a 1.8 decrease from its previous episode, garnering a nationwide rating of 11.1 percent. Still, the drama is able to remain in the first spot. On the contrary, "W" seems to be doing better with a 0.9 increase and over-all rating of 9.5 percent.

Both actors are looking forward to have better ratings in their respective dramas. After all, they both rose into great Hallyu actors after gaining public attention in their much-talked about "Bromance" in the drama "School 2013."

Catch the latest episodes of "W" on MBC every Wednesday and Thursday, while "Uncontrollably Fond" on KBS on the same days.

• Like 8

Ratings battle between MBC's 'W' and KBS2's 'Uncontrollably Fond' starting to heat up

• 'W'is a 2016 South Korean television series, starring Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo.

'W'is a 2016 South Korean television series, starring Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo. (Photo : Twitter/KPOP Channel TV)

Kim Woo Bin, 27, and Lee Jong Suk, 26, are clashing for ratings battle as both of their drama's airs on Wednesday and Thursday timeslot. The former currently stars in KBS 2TV's "Uncontrollably Fond," while the latter stars in the new MBC drama titled "W."

Like Us on Facebook

MBC's "W" started out with an extremely strong 10.4 percent rating in Seoul National Capital Area, according to Nielsen Korea. The KBS 2TV, which also stars Miss A's Bae Suzy, premiered on July 6 with a recorded viewership rating of 13.8 percent.

On this week's ratings, SBS's "Uncontrollably Fond" made it to the top with 11.5 percent. Although many have said that the drama is loaded with clichés, there are some who believed "Uncontrollably Fond" has an attracting pull.

"Uncontrollably Fond" follows the love story between an arrogant top Hallyu star, Shin Joon Young (Kim) and a shameless documentary producer, No Eul (Suzy). The two were a couple who got separated during their teenage years due to an ill-fated relationship but meet again later in life.

"I keep in touch with Lee Jong Suk and it is an honor to compete with him," Soompi quoted Kim as saying during the show's press conference on July 4. "It's not every day that this happens, so we're supporting each other.

Both Kim and Lee gained attention for their solid manly relationship in the KBS 2TV's drama, "School 2013." Both stars were part of the modeling industry before they debuted as an actor.

MBC's "W," on the other hand, has been gaining attention for its meta-fiction and fantasy elements. The 16-episode fantasy drama recounts the one of a kind love story of a young chaebol, Kang Chul (Lee), who is the protagonist in the webtoon world of "W" and Oh Yeon Joon (Han Hyo Joo), a doctor who lives in the real world.

The two characters meet when On Yeon Joo found herself inside the popular webtoon "W" series, which is drawn by her father, Oh Sung Moo (Kim Eui Sung). During the drama's press conference, director Jung Dae Yoon teased that "W" will incorporate elements of comedy, romance, suspense and horror.

Viewers across the globe will be able to see how the ratings battle plays out, as both drama's airs every Wednesdays and Thursdays at 10:00 PM (KST).

• Like 10

19 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

I can't really understand this but if he can't draw people and only works on the background how could he paint Kang Cheol getting stabed and isn't drawing the nurse to poison him also a controle over a peerson?

sorry chingu - I cut your post...

It´s a bit tricky and I guess the reason english is not my first toungue don´t make it easier. But - we did not saw that he dras it that KC got stabbed - he draw the Blood around KC - or the Shadow Lines - the Clothes - all that I could see - but I never saw him drawing a line of the real Face or Body. For the Nurse too - he draw the Poison and than it became real in that World but we never saw that he draw the actual Person. Sorry - I know that sounds strange - but it is hard to explain what I mean. Sorry

• Like 7

15 hours ago, moomooz said:

Cr to owner 

countdown to 4 days more!

perdonally I really like HHJ regardless in BTS or acting scene, she looks natural and simple to me. 

Incant wait to see their second kiss again. 

On the other hand, I have a few doubts from the two episodes: 

- why did KC thinks that she's the key to his life ? Because she save him ? 

- how did KC became rich after he was verdict as unguilty... 

- i suspect that the hooded guy is HJ's dad. But have to see episode 3. 

no!! I believe it's because of the fact that she came from no where saved him and then just disapeared without a word and without asking for anything in return when other person would be eager to reach him and gain his favore which she didn't and that gave him the feeling that she's linked to him somehow and the 2nd time she saved him she almost did the same thing if he didn't top her and the way she howd how much about him madee him sure that he's not mistaken!!

great question, I would love to know that and I'm sure we will the mor we will go further in th story, there is many things that will be reveiled about Kang Cheol's past and how he not only became a super chaeebol but more importantly the biloved of the nation after being looked at as a murderer dispite bieng verdict as unguilty!! 

he is not, the hooded man has to be a strong man who knows martial arts to be able to fight Kang Cheol the way we saw it in the preview of epiode 3 unlike Yeeon Joo's father!!

• Like 8

15 hours ago, Thunder Mage said:

Another K-drama to watch for!

Newbie in this thread. After watching the two episodes it got good. 

Hoping for a better explanation on why is it happening to Yeon Joo and his dad? (about entering into Kang Chul's/webtoon comic world)

Are they implying that the world itself is alive and manifesting to YJ's dad.

Patiently waiting for episode 3 and 4 ++ subs.

welcome to W thread and lets have great fun sharing our love for this greeat drama!!

that's the mystery of the show so we will wait ALOT for the answer but we will have hints and clues to put together to try reaching the answer that can be more surprising than we can think of!! :sweatingbullets:

we don't know how and why yet but yes W world wher Kang Cheol and those with him are a living and breathing people does exist somehow, for some reason!!

I'm impatiently waiting for the next episode!! :w00t:

14 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

22.07.2016 Daily Korean Drama Search

at Nbr 1: W

Daily  Drama Character Search

# 1: Kang Chul (LJS)

# 2:  OYJ  (HHJ) 

# 9: The dad in W 

https://t.co/cv18WbjZXr

I'm super happy to see that our drama is loved and winning the audiences intrest!! :D

14 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

Leejongsuk | W-twoWorlds

Cr: Beab

thank you for all your posts!! and this gif!! :wub: Kang Cheol/Lee Jong Seok ina action!! I can watch that foreveer!! :wub:

14 hours ago, edensor said:

Hmm... I had so many questions too and all our questions feels like only a tip of an iceberg.

We still have a limited information about Kang Chul's life, so we can't say much from these 2 eps alone. We need to know too why HHJ's dad said he is a monster, and whose that hooded ma? Why he want to make Kang Chul a murderer by killing his own family? Is he really the beautiful doctor father?

Oh and 2 tumbs up for the drawings. Who did the drawing? It's cool.  This drama will need a double triple time to make an episode bc of the drawing. I suppose it's suppose to be draw after the real scene done filming?

we will have more questions after every hint we will have but that's fun!! :D

yes!! the drawing is perfectly done and I'm wondering myself what was made before the drwing or the cenee shouting?!! 

AGAIN I WANT TO SAY WELCOME TO ALL THE NEW MEMEBER'S IN W THREAD!!! LET4S HAVE GREAT FUN SHARIN OUR LOVE AND EXCITMENT FOR THIS MINDBLOWING DRAMA!! :D :wub:

• Like 11

1 hour ago, skyangellove said:

I remember seeing on wiki that theres an actress who plays young YJ, so maybe YJ and KC actually met once when they were kids but then their worlds got split, so they don't remember?

Yes, I also saw on dramawiki Hyun Seung Min listed as the young HJ. But there is no teen actor listed as young KC. So i think Seung Min probably will play some flash-back memories of HJ as a teen with her father. I doubt she ever traveled to W before.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, sakura2016 said:

no!! I believe it's because of the fact that she came from no where saved him and then just disapeared without a word and without asking for anything in return when other person would be eager to reach him and gain his favore which she didn't and that gave him the feeling that she's linked to him somehow and the 2nd time she saved him she almost did the same thing if he didn't top her and the way she howd how much about him madee him sure that he's not mistaken!!

great question, I would love to know that and I'm sure we will the mor we will go further in th story, there is many things that will be reveiled about Kang Cheol's past and how he not only became a super chaeebol but more importantly the biloved of the nation after being looked at as a murderer dispite bieng verdict as unguilty!! 

he is not, the hooded man has to be a strong man who knows martial arts to be able to fight Kang Cheol the way we saw it in the preview of epiode 3 unlike Yeeon Joo's father!!

Also I believe KC's words about intuition. I think it started even before he realized YJ doesn't aim to gain any profit for her actions. (Lol, all she wanted is to escape his scrutiny asap:D) It all started there on the roof when YJ stabbed him to save his life. At that very moment looking at her face he felt that she is no ordinary woman. He just felt it. Just like SH jokingly called it *love at first sight*, KC just felt this red-thread of fate that connected them. Thus he refers to YJ as*The Key to his Life*. Also like you've said, later on his suspicion solidified when YJ showed the uncanny knowledge and understanding of him and he totally confirmed it when she dissapeared without the trace from the dressing room. 

Why do I have this vibe, KC already suspected that there was something wrong with his world? And after meeting YJ he started to notice all the little things he never saw before/or was trying to ignore. Like the absence of the driver in the van for example. There is nothing strange that the vehicle attempting Hit and Run is without number plates but what vehicle can self-drive? I think the reason KC cheated death in that car crash partly because he finally started to *see* these little *deja-vue* in the imaginary world. The seams that stitch the picture to make it look whole and real.

Lol, does any of this even make sense?:sweatingbullets:

• Like 12

14 hours ago, elviraxxx said:

Is it possible that YJ was the one who save KC when he was about to jump from the bridge?
I remember aunty said that mom should encourage YJ to draw instead of being a doctor...
So YJ can draw too.

Was she the one who draw KC hanging for dear life in the bridge thus saving his life?

I don't think so!! I believe she never needed that since her father wasn't despirate to kill Kang Cheol till now, the suicide attempt was part of Kang Chol's character develope where he changed from the weak depressed young man to the man who will stop to nothing to find those who ruined his life and took his family from him!! and even now Yeon Joo never thought about drawing a different ending for Kang Cheol when he was about to die but was despirate to ask her father to not do it and if her father happened to try to kill Kang Cheol before (which I believe didn't happen till the rooftop scene) then she would have done the same thing!!

14 hours ago, TheRatchetFool_1023 said:

Hey, just dropping by to say that i absolutely absolutely LOVE this drama! I'm genuinely excited for next weeks episode. 

But there are several things im worried about - the trajectory the drama takes in the middle episodes, thats where most dramas tend to lose my interest - how are they going to keep the story going?

And the true identity of the hooded figure. At this point I dont think they would be introducing another new character, it takes time to develop and establish a character in the story and 16 episodes are not enough to satisfy that. 

With regards to the acting, I'm thoroughly enjoying the portrayal of the two characters. At first i thought HHJ emphasized more on her comedic timing, rather than the relevance of the character to the story. But then i felt that i wouldve had the same reactions if i were in the same situation, so her actions arent entirely questionable after all. LJS on the other hand is charismatic and mysterious as Kang Chul, I dont think its too early to say that i love him already. He has such a sad back story, but ill be rooting for him until the end.

Anyway, i will continue dropping by for goodies and bts exclusives!

glad you joined us here and hope we'll see more posts from you in the future!! :)

I can't really answer you about that since no one really knows how things will be developed or if it will be satisfying or not, the only thing we can do is to hope for the best and put our trust on the drama's team and I believe everything will turn out more satisfying than we think and hope for!! :D

the hooded man is really a mystery and we need more clues to figure out who is he and what grudge does he have against Kang Cheol for him to ruin hislife the way he did and is still after him after all these years!!

yes!! our OTP are AWESOME!! :wub:

• Like 9

Huh, Yeon Joo can draw? I think I've missed this detail somehow. Hmm, it's interesting. Maybe this is part of the reason she can travel through worlds, her inherited talent? Or maybe this talent will come in handy at some point in the story?

For now, I believe Soo Bong will help to guide her in the manhwa world and draw the things to make it easier for her in there. Like choosing the same building YJ works at as the hospital in W.

• Like 9

W just blew my mind. It really took a lot of time to get it back .LOL

and now i keep thinking . How it happened ,why it happened aand what will happen nextShocked

Has Kang Chull supernatural powers ??? Is he the a dream perfect man of Yoon Ju and her father who has come to life in reality. Thus making YJ father worry that world will call him and his daughter crazy. So he wants to kill KC and save himself and his daughter from Kang Chull who is now a supernatural thing ,a man not  born  from two human but imagination of himself and his daughterGeek

Omo Omo i really want to know more . Tongue

Plus acting of lead female actress(Han  Hye Joo) is Wow . I am loving her ways . She is so realistic n potraying the awe and emotions she goes through when she suddely meets her dream man Kang Chull. Knowing that he is not real but suddenly she is able to feel his pulse !! See his blood !! Slap him ! Kiss him ! I mean she did everything to him .Stern Smile

Lead actor Lee jang Suk is even more handsome now. Kiddo is growing well Silly. He looks more of a handsome man (though in some scenes is still looks like kid ). He needs to drink more Bornvita, i think.

To our hero Kang Chul  ,Yoon Jo is like a crazy witch Confused

Who saved him, Who slapped him and Who Kissed him Cool

To our heroine Hye Joo ,Kang Chull is a comic character

Who exists in flesh and blood ! Now she must know why and how .:phew:

• Like 10

14 minutes ago, juju84 said:

Also I believe KC's words about intuition. I think it started even before he realized HJ doesn't aim to gain any profit for her actions. (Lol, all she wanted is to escape his scrutiny asap:D) It all started there on the roof when HJ stabbed him to save his life. At that very moment looking at her face he felt that she is no ordinary woman. He just felt it. Just like SH jokingly called it *love at first sight*, KC just felt this red-thread of fate that connected them. Thus he refers to HJ as*The Key to his Life*. Also like you've said, later on his suspicion solidified when HJ showed the uncanny knowledge and understanding of him and he totally confirmed it when she dissapeared without the trace from the dressing room. 

Why do I have this vibe, KC already suspected that there was something wrong with his world? And after meeting HJ he started to notice all the little things he never saw before/or was trying to ignore. Like the absence of the driver in the van for example. There is nothing strange for the vehicle that attempts Hit and Run be without number plates but what vehicle can self-drive? I think the reason KC cheated death in that car crash partly because he finally started to *see* these little *deja-vue* in the imaginary world. The seams that stitch the picture to make it look whole and real.

Lol, does any of this even make sense?:sweatingbullets:

you're right!! and did I say before that I LOVED it whenever he said that he can trust her only by his instinct?!! seriously I love his instinct!! :D can you not love a man who doesn't need you to make anything to win his trust though your super suspeecious and give it to you only becaue he see it in you?!!

yes!! it's obvious he has questions about his life for him to look for the reaon for his existance!! and everything happening latly rised more questions and suspecions but about the truck of doom, the way I saw it is that the glas was blacked that he can't see who's driving, and there is that kind of glass for cars,  but it's super suspecious for trucks for sure!! the foundation for him to believe Yeon Joo's unbelievable words is building inside him!!

• Like 7

15 hours ago, edensor said:

What I notice from the writer's previous time travel dramas is that the reason why 'it' can make people to time travel were never revealed. By 'it' what I meant is the incense and talisman from previous drama that somehow make the lead to time travel. W is not a time travel drama of course but it has a similar type of alternate time/universe, so maybe the question as to why they can switch world from the first place won't be answered just as his previous time travel dramas.

I think that in time travel dramas there is no need to find the answer for the "why" it happened (unless they want to), it can be pure fate and/or coincidence but in W we will have the answer for the "why" because part of the mystry in the story that is to be solved is what made Kang Cheol, Yeon Joo and her father linked to each other!! ;) 

14 hours ago, sara523 said:

hello everyone

thanks for your ideas , videos and pics :)

Good Job

Why mbc don't release drama ost ?

I think Good OST is really important

I'm waiting for W ost !

I really don't know why but I think it will be released soon!! :)

I really hope W's OST be great ones to be played and loved even after the end of the drama!! :D 

14 hours ago, NRGchick said:

Sorry for re quote of images but.....

I love the webtoon to real life transitions! Is it done by an artist? Who is the person/s behind this or is it due to animation software?

I really don't know but I think it's drawn by an artist and not only animation software!!

14 hours ago, ohnoitscindy said:

Oooh that's a gorgeous edit!

Gahhhh I have so many thoughts and questions about what will happen in the rest of this drama. I keep telling myself that there have only been 2 episodes, but it's so hard to stop my mind from drifting off and thinking about this drama lol

Wednesday, please come soon!

we all are the same!! we keep thinking and the more we try to find answers the more questions rises!! can't wait for wednesday to come faster!! :w00t:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, stargazer187 said:

okay, finally done watching W. Am I too late to share my thought? I hope not...

I like these two pilot episodes. The idea of two worlds, somehow it's like time-travelling but it's not. Real world vs webtoon world. Sounds very impossible but it's intresting anyway. It's good and hope it continues to be good and good.

the preview shows OYJ returns to W. and in one of the the scenes she said I love you to KC. I wonder will that be her next way in ending her current episode and takes her back to the real world.

I like the OTP, so cant wait to see ep 5.... Cant wait for wed-thu.... next episodes palliiii yoooo.... !!!

have these been posted?

LJS is filming for W

there is never a late time to discuss about W!! :D 

hhhhhhhhhhhh highly yes!! the poor girl will try every cliffhanger that will come to her mind but she'll die of embarressment watching them fail one by one!! :lol:

ep 5? don't you want to watch episode 3 and 4?! hhhhhhhhhhhh kidding, it must be a typo!! :D I'm dying for wednesday to come faster!! :w00t:

I didn't see them (unless they were posted in the pages I still have to back read :D )!! Kang Cheol seems different here!! is he in the real world? are the police will go after him in the real world now?!! I have to stop with all these questions!! :sweatingbullets:

46 minutes ago, juju84 said:

Huh, Yeon Joo can draw? I think I've missed this detail somehow. Hmm, it's interesting. Maybe this is part of the reason she can travel through worlds, her inherited talent? Or maybe this talent will come in handy at some point in the story?

For now, I believe Soo Bong will help to guide her in the manhwa world and draw the things to make it easier for her in there. Like choosing the same building YJ works at as the hospital in W.

we still don't know for sure but this talent would be really meaningful and come in handy in the story!!

yes I believe he'll be helpful but I think it would be more in the spoilers departement since he can't really decide for the background of the story without her father's approval!!

I'm actually wating to see his reaction when he'll see Kang Cheol face to face!! I'm sure that would be super funny and memoriable moment!! :lol:

• Like 7