[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

9 hours ago, serhine said:

Looks like it. Because at the hospital scene, dad watches in the real world how the webtoon adds scenes to itself. And when HJ got back to the present world near the end of the episode, she was surprised that the webtoon chapter (the one where she kissed KC) was already up. So everything important or significant that happens/will happen in the webtoon will probably be generated real time. 

I wonder what will happen to the webtoon when KC gets out into the real world.

that would be a new territory to explore!! we saw what makes Yeon Joo returne to her world (a cliffhanger to end the chapter of the manhwa) and we will know what makes her tranport to that world the next episode I think!!! plus we saw the difference of time between the two worlds!! but I think that Kang Cheol's trigger to tranport and go back to his world would be different!! the real world doesn't have chapters that ends with a cliffhanger so how will he be able to go back to his world? plus in Yeon Joo's world she managed to not get found out to be missing for a long time while she's on Kang Cheol's world but in Kang Cheol's case he's the main lead and there is no story without him and so his missing time would feel long but can be written off as "after 5-6-7 months" of disapearance or the webtoon world would stop and there will be no published webtoon for the time he's in the real world!! many things are possible and I can't wait to see how it will be done!! :w00t:

8 hours ago, Rin90 said:

I and my friends watching this show and they complaint abt how nonsense the plot are. Wht, people cme out from books? T.T

But they still wtch with me *prbbly cz we hv 1 tlvision only & i wnt to wtch this show badly*, and then got laughed, & got angry too, & they try to mde assumtion about wht happens next, so i thnk they were enjoying this drama too. Kekeke 

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh great to hear that!! great job chingu!! you manged to get them to watch the drama and they ended up engaged with it!! that's how great the drama is, one you lay an eye on it you can't overlook it!! :D :wub:

• Like 2

Hello Everyone ! I am new in this thread :grin:

After I finished Another Oh Hae Young, I didn't wached any dramas because there were not good enough... But this drama got hooked me, the story, the actors and the music are excellent !

I know the writer because of Queen In Hyun's man and I can tell you that this writer know what he is doing, I loved his work in QIHM so I know I won't be disappointed :)

Lee Jong Suk show it again that he is a great actor, he never disappoint us ! The actors chemistry is wonderful ! :heart:

I am rooting for this couple and the drama ! I hope the drama will be a hit, even though I am just happy with the positive review :D

• Like 7

56 minutes ago, pinpxx said:

Just finished watching ep.2 and I have a lot of questions came up while watching it LOL.

- It's quite interesting that at the beginning of the episode SB (one of OSM's underlings) said that no one can draw the characters like OSM does. So if OSM didn't draw it himself then who did it?
- I have read someone's post here that said perhaps KC also comes from the real world. It's possiblely that he might not be the manhwa character in the first place but there was something that caused him to stay in that world. But, again, there is still a long way to go. (Though I have to say that I'm down with this theory LOL)
- I wonder what is the reason why OYJ can teleport to the manhwa world. Like, right now, it was because KC was in the dangerous situations and she wanted to save him so she was there. (But if I'm not mistaken, in the first episode she didn't want to save him, right?) So it's quite interesting to find the reason how can she be in the manhwa world.
- So as far as we can see, the way OYJ can be out of the manhwa world is that she has to find the way to end the chapter with the cliffhanger (LOL why I find it's funny) But I think this way might not working anymore. I mean we saw in the preview that she says I love you to KC and I think that won't work for sure! (can't wait to see their reactions LOL)
- I don't think I saw OSM panic about how his daughter ended up in the manhwa though. I mean he didn't like it of course, but he didn't surprised to see OYJ in the manhwa at all. It's really mystery here.

I think I still have more questions, but, nah, it's just 2 episodes I don't think my questions have answers yet. But it's fun to think though LOL. (normally I just watched the series and just let it be I was too lazy to have question)

Oh lord, can Wednesday come any faster?

Yes, I feel that for the coming chapters, she need to increase the stakes to trigger the ending cut and transit back to her world. So according to story logic, the story need to progress. She cannot use the same method like confessing or flashing herself (LOL).
I think the third time will be when KC shot her with the gun. 

I guess with all these questions, we have to wait for one week before we get even more questions. Ha! From my experience episode 3 & 4 doesn't answer much, but only raises more questions.

@juju84 Yes they do

• Like 8

15 minutes ago, juju84 said:

Hello, guys!
Can someone help me by clarifying does W and Uncontrollably Fond are broadcasted at the same time slot or not? 
I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help.:)

Yeah i think they both air on wednesdays and thursdays at 10PM!!

• Like 5

15 hours ago, juju84 said:

Hello, guys!
Can someone help me by clarifying does W and Uncontrollably Fond are broadcasted at the same time slot or not? 
I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help.:)

yes they are airing at the same time and day... wed. and thursday 22:00 KST...so you can really say they are competing right now in terms of ratings...

• Like 6

@uknowahah, @i.am.bugz.funny Thank you very much for the answer! I just got this argument going  with an acquaintance of mine. She says that the broadcasting time of W and  Uncontrollably Fond is different thus you can't compare the ratings of the two. Instead she said that Wanted is broadcasted at the same time with W and as long as Wanted airs the ratings of W won't be that big. 
I know it's silly argument but she keeps on pushing that the battle goes between the W and Wanted while I say that if she puts it like that, all three shows should be considered and it's too early to predict anything.:)

Lol, thanks anyway.

I really love W and the OTP! Oh Yeon Joo is such a crazy girl.:D She is the heroine after my heart. :wub:  I am a long time fan of Han Hyo Joo. 

Wish the show good luck and increase in ratings.

• Like 8

9 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

When Js' heart beat increased when he held HHJ's hand ahahahahah

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what do you think if we had a heart monitor in their every scene together?!! :lol:

8 hours ago, rushie5 said:

People who are saying they've never seen this kind of story before need to go and watch the writer's previous dramas, Queen In-hyun's Man and Nine. This drama is closer to Queen In-hyun's Man than it is to Nine. In QIHM, the male lead travels back and forth in time at the moment when his life is in danger. QIHM is one of my favourite dramas ever and the OTP's chemistry is one of the best I have ever seen. 

they are different in the concep, challeges, triggers and consequences!! while the main lead in QIHM is a hystorical figure who lived 100+years in the past and traveled to the present Korea time, he's still real in both worlds his challenges and the leading lady interaction with him are different from Kang Cheol who is from a fiction world who lives the present life of Korea (so he'll have no problem with the change of time unlike in the other drama) his strugles would be bifferent (facing the the fact that he's not real, that his pain and suffering were written by a writer, which rises the question how much power he hvave to contole his life by himself not being a puppet in someone elses hands) plus how the leading lady will deal with him as a fictional character, in the other drama there is this shock but sill being real gives them the ability to interact in a normal way but when you realise that you're a fictional character there is that question of how much of what your living is truly by your own choice or written by someone else and there is the self esteem on who you are and how people will look at you, you'll feel you're empty and fake and you'd question how much those in the real world would look and feel you as real person and treat you based on that!! 

plus there is the difference of the triggers and concequences of the transportation from one world to another or from time to another!!

that's about the characters as of the story I don't know much since I didn't watch it but I think that Kang Cheol has many unknown ennemies in both worlds which is different from the other drama and the manhwa and history worlds are different so the challeges and how to deal with them would be different and a new thing to expirience!! :D 

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, juju84 said:

Thank you very much for the answer! I just got this argument going  with an acquaintance of mine. She says that the broadcasting time of W and  Uncontrollably Fond is different thus you can't compare the ratings of the two. Instead she said that Wanted is broadcasted at the same time with W and as long as Wanted airs the ratings of W won't be that big. 
I know it's silly argument but she keeps on pushing the battle goes between the W and Wanted while I say in this case all three shows should be considered and it's too early to predict anything.:)

Lol, thanks anyway.

I really love W and the OTP! Oh Yeon Joo is such a crazy girl.:D She is the heroine after my heart. :wub:  I am a long time fan of Han Hyo Joo. 

Wish the show good luck and increase in ratings.

Hahaha, the argument could have been easily resolved with a google search. It's true, W (MBC), Wanted (SBS) and UF (KBS) are all broascasting at 2200 korean time, wednesday and thursday.
Heh, ain't she is the sweetest thing ever! Me too! :wub:

• Like 7

16 hours ago, evergreen said:

Thank you @Rania Zeid

@an-naum Hyo Joo's episodes on 1 night 2 days season 3 are ep 119 and 120 I think. You can watch it on kshowonline. Sorry if it's off-topic but also for those who like Hyo Joo now in W and wanna check it out. :)

Thank u. Dont u worry, i've downloaded most of 2d1n.... It's a matter of knowing her before. Ha ha 

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, uknowahah said:

Hahaha, the argument could have been easily resolved with a google search. It's true, W (MBC), Wanted (SBS) and UF (KBS) are all broascasting at 2200 korean time, wednesday and thursday.
Heh, ain't she is the sweetest thing ever! Me too! :wub:

Oh, believe me I googled it but she was so adamant that her info is correct that i decided to clarify it again. Lol
YES! She is the gem! I love her to pieces : sweet and funny and so natural in her acting. Simply perfect!

She got me in stitches with her Oh Yeon Joo. This woman is a total Roller-coaster! I can't wait to see how Kang Chul will try to handle this unpredictable ball of energy. :D

• Like 8

15 hours ago, juju84 said:

Oh, believe me I googled it but she was so adamant that her info is correct that i decided to clarify it again. Lol
YES! She is the gem! I love her to pieces : sweet and funny and so natural in her acting. Simply perfect!

She got me in stitches with her Oh Yeon Joo. This woman is a total Roller-coaster! I can wait to see how Kang Chul will try to handle this unpredictable ball of energy. :D

Tell her to google it herself... so she could see it in her own eyes...that you're right ... kekekeke....

Yeah Oh Yeon Joo is really a lovely girl...and the one who is portraying her HHJ ...is also an energetic and lovely woman... I can't imagine other actresses portraying her character...Hyo Joo is already enough...

• Like 9

8 hours ago, mujay said:

First impresion this drama is serious one but after eps 2, i realize this drama is complite packet, because HHJ acting made me laughing so hard,..:P the way she convused with the real time and the present crack me up, defenetly she just leave hospital for 30 minut to face the fact in KC world is already 2 month..:D and her idea to comeback to real world very smart...lol..slap as hard as you can,  didn't work...?? just kissed him....lol...                          i like this drama.....                                                           about rating i sure next week more better, i think this drama deserve 2digit, until ended can reach atleast 18-20%...

hhhhhhhhhhhhh yes this drama has everything!! it will keep you on the edge of your seat but will make you laugh hard and make you fall in love with your OTP!! :wub: I love how Kang Cheol dicribed her aura "I'm the crazyest woman of the area" that' a great impression she left on him there!! :lol:

yes I hope so and I'm sure it will!! :D

• Like 5

1 hour ago, uknowahah said:

Yes, I feel that for the coming chapters, she need to increase the stakes to trigger the ending cut and transit back to her world. So according to story logic, the story need to progress. She cannot use the same method like confessing or flashing herself (LOL).
I think the third time will be when KC shot her with the gun. 

I guess with all these questions, we have to wait for one week before we get even more questions. Ha! From my experience episode 3 & 4 doesn't answer much, but only raises more questions.

I wonder will he really aime for YJ and risk actually killing her if he miscanculated? Think he will shoot the mirror just behind her, He can do that being ex Olympic gold-medalist shooter. But I agree the result would be her going back to reality. 
Also I'm very curious as to when KC will travel to her world and why? I bet it would be after her arrest in W. Maybe he would want to check on her plus find out more about the Creator.

Will his freinds be able to skip throgh worlds as well? I really want for Soo Bong and So Hee to meet. :D

• Like 4