[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

before I go to sleep, I noticed this........

mvds7tq.jpg

Chul's right hand is bruised. It's not really clear from the photo (but why should his sleeve rolled up like that?), but if you watch the preview, I think you may notice it!

• Like 14

"WHEN YOU WAKE UP FROM A DREAM FANMADE MEME"

28943671732_0209b8f1e2_o.jpg 

PS: thank you guys for the recaps, screencaps, gifs and posts... you're all AWESOME...hope the ratings will increase and we will have ep.9 tomorrow... I just hope KC isn't just acting to have an amnesia just like Lee Gak in rooftop prince ...just kinda remind me of rooftop prince when  Park Ha drop the ring just like Yeon Joo...

• Like 10

31 minutes ago, hallyus said:

before I go to sleep, I noticed this........

Chul's right hand is bruised. It's not really clear from the photo (but why should his sleeve rolled up like that?), but if you watch the preview, I think you may notice it!

OMO!!!!! you're right!! we can see the blood on his hand!! WHY?!! come on!!! my heart can't see him hurt any more!! but most likely his life threatning situation won't end any soon!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Spoiler

mvds7tq.jpg

I'm reposting it under spoiler tag!!

18 minutes ago, lidylidynew said:

Thats the ring, right?

why don't they just kill me!! Oh Yeon Jooooooooo!! :tears: 

• Like 7

Guest dominjoonssi

@Ondine He was writing something to OSM, YJ's father, probably regarding the ending for the manhwa and his own fate.

My guess is that part of the content includes the first line of the preview, which is his acceptance of whatever fate OSM decides to bestow on him.

The chinese translation at Baidu has some differences.

YJ: "Special Feature, nobody even remembers/recognises me." It was translated in this forum as "over here" or "right here".

(I think it meant that YJ is still in the manhwa world, but as a minor character one-off character, passer-by A or something, no one of significance.)

OSM: I gathered all of you here again to give a proper/true/real ending.

(So our 3 assistants have been recalled to the house-studio.)

I saw a pic from another thread of LJS and HHJ sharing a meal together and I couldn't resist commenting...

Has anyone else also wondered why the drama is half way through and yet the couple has yet to do any of the usual couple things?

1) they have yet to share a meal together... like, I got oddly frustrated when they cut the ramen cooking scene in ep 8 after just a few seconds of chopping spring onions. I WAS LIKE, "YOU WON'T EVEN GIVE ME A FULL RAMEN-EATING SCENE?" and proceeded to go make myself a pot of college kid staple food...

2) KC has yet to say "I (like, love, adore, fancy, care about) you" Yeah, I know... A lot of ppl have mentioned this before and commented on the fact that they don't need to express it in words if the action shows it. I agree, but IT MAKES ME SO DISTRACTED. Every episode, I find myself hoping, craving, seeking any form of "love professing, cringe-worthy" confession from him. 

3) They don't hold each other with force... I found the kiss scene from ep 7 really weird because after watching roughly 18 times, I noticed the fact that KC doesn't have a strong grip on his girl. He holds her waist as if it's going to break or snap if he held her a little tighter. Maybe it's just LJS... because in the photoshoot bts he also seems a little too conscious with their physical contact. Maybe it's just me who wants more hot and heavy versus sweet and tender. STILL WAITING FOR THAT OPTION 4... 

At this point, I've given up on the eating and confession part. I'm not expecting any normality to happen... I mean, their relationship progresses faster than Romeo and Juliet.

NOTHING IS SUPPOSED TO BE NORMAL OR TYPICAL WHEN IT COMES TO THIS DRAMA. BUT THAT'S WHAT MAKES IT SO AWESOME. 

I've lost my mind... 4 days no sleep, got to watch ep 8, now I have to go to work. Excuse my weirdness. :anguished:

ENG SUB AVAILABLE ON HDFREE.SE (i downloaded to watch on my way to work...#nolife)

• Like 7

2 hours ago, ayni said:

I never mentioned it to be cheap ,

Oh no, I wasn't saying or trying to imply you thought it was cheap. That's how I describe kdrama tropes like amnesia, separations or noble idiocy that are used poorly or lazily by the writers. Because it gets used so often it can come off cheap if done improperly. I didn't know what your specific issues were with the amnesia line in QIHM, so I was just referring to my own thoughts when I had watched that drama. When the writer employed amnesia then I thought, "Okay. This makes sense. It's painful, but it makes sense."

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

Hey guys for those who didn't yet, please go &"like"  the 1st post of the 1st page of "W" just to increase likes of our thread .. (it's like giving high points to the drama)... thank you :)

done!! :D 

• Like 1

@Ondine Sorry - seems like I can´t quote Comments right now - But for your comment what he gave her on the Stick - I feel like it might be a Say Good Bye Letter - And the first Sentence from the Preview can be from it. Otherwise why could he say he decided to live this miserable life - he will not remember that his life was createt and for that sentence I can see no other reason.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, AvadaKedavra Creations said:

Hey Guys :) Made another MV

hope you guys like it :)

Love

-Niya

Hööö why can I quote this... I´m confused but okay...

what I wanted to say....

I don´´t like that it is TOOOOO SHOOOOOORT!!!!!!!! Love it! Gosh - I feel like crying again... I just calm down a bit ..... omo