[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

Guest Sandy5959
56 minutes ago, mujay said:

First eps, seems interesting can't streaming but thanks to@Rania...i have no word for :blink:all you done...just said..awesome. @andy78,the best recapper in soompi world, thank to coming in W two world..@dhia205,can you spare time to visit here i know you are so busy in doctor's ;)but saw you here made me jump...hhhh, the humourous pal i ever meet..B):wub:  ps. why i didn't seeing all the old budies here:tears:.@irenetan,@thinkpositif@sandy@miew@AydenJ@nonski@myshe@mygirls@gingerj .and many more where are you ...our boy drama is on air...let's support him....W...wish.get good rating ...W ..is full of suspence...W team faighting:D

Thanks for still remembering and mentioning me after a long long time sweetie :wub: I'm still lurking here esp when W airing but can't cmt anything bc of some problems w soompi lol 

The first ep... well I must say it's super interesting and thrilling and I watched it w my mouth wide open hahahaha :D To much spoiler from MBC but it still create a great explosion and receive many good cmts, that's prove the power of W. Now I desperately wait for the sub and episode 2 :bawling:

8 minutes ago, moomooz said:

What time will the actual ratings for today's shows to be released ? Can't wait to see what's our average rating >.<! 

I think they're usually released like 10 hours after the drama ends?

• Like 3

This page is moving at the speed of light!!!

And THOSE reviews?!!!! Somebody kill me now!! :D

It's nine-thirty PM at my place right now.. and I have to wait till three AM!! HOW DO THEY EXPECT ME TO WAIT AFTER THOSE REVIEWS!!

*Criesssss*

How many of you have seen it already? I am soaking up the spoilers like a thirsty girl in a desert!

P.S: Thank you so much for all your prayers and wishes... inspite of having a difficult night, the doctors released my mum. We just reached home! Kumapsahmnida :)

• Like 6

2 hours ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

Ok ...my live streaming sucks...how can I judge it if I only saw few scenes ...'cause it lags so much...but still a great start for W...I think I should watch the raw tonight ...then be back tomorrow... hope  for 2 digit ratings... W Fighting!!! 

same for me but what I aw was GREAT!!! I can see that we had what we were promised!! still we need to wach it fully and we need subs to uderstand it!! :D 

2 hours ago, ohnoitscindy said:

Luckily my live stream was decent. It would lag but I'd just refresh the page and it would work right away ^_^

I thought the episode was really solid and was a great pilot. I didn't understand any Korean but it was easy enough to follow along as a viewer (though being a fan, I already knew most of the what's been released about the characters and the plot).

Directing was really well done and PD made some great choices in differentiating between flashbacks and the different realities, as well as re-introducing some scenes so not to confuse the viewers, especially when YJ was looking at "W" webtoon on the computer.

Episode had a great mix of comedy, suspense, and thriller. No complaints on the acting. LJS did well, especially in the scenes where he's by himself. Hyo Joo already showing great chemistry with the characters from her world, and she was definitely the source of comic relief.

Music was decent. Not bad but nothing extraordinary for me lol. 

yes the directing was going hand to hand with the writing!! they were spot on!!! from the scenes I managed to watched I really loved how they made the transformation from the webtoonworld to turn into reality!!! that was great!!

2 hours ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

clips for ep 1

thank you for the video links!! :D 

• Like 4

Netizens for ‘W’ Ep1 (2)

Translation note: I only translate the top comments as they are listed. I don’t want to start fights… doing this at 2am just to share lol.

‘W’ Han Hyo Joo - Lee Jong Suk, Entertaining development that sucks you in from the very beginning

Comments: 2545

(+5782, -442) I only caught the last thirty minutes or so but I got goosebumps… the combination of webtoon with the drama is truly a match made in heaven… The meeting of the fictional world and the real world is really so fascinating that I can’t put it into worlds… Kang Chul ah!! It was like watching a movie for an hour!! I’ve decided on ‘W’ for Wed-Thur dramas hehehe

(+5171, -331) The fact that the guy looking for you is the main character in a webtoon… ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It’s a little scary but very refreshing too. To be continued… I keep thinking of this phrase in my head ㅋㅋㅋㅋ goosebumps

(+4896, -317) Wow such a fresh story has finally come… the immersion, direction and acting are all to die for

(+4448, -295) Wa what the hell, the time just flew by

(+3692, -278) So entertaining so entertaining!! I will look forward to tomorrow

(+1391, -110) ‘Nine’ writer + ‘Signal’ music director…

(+1430, -125) 100% number 1 of Wed-Thur dramas. F*cking interesting and the subject just captures your attention!

(+1302, -101) This drama just sucks you in… especially those words ‘to be continued’ in the webtoon, just seeing the words made my skin crawl…

(+1300, -104) Wow richard simmons even just the first episode made me completely fall into it… f*cking entertaining. Lee Jong Suk really has a f*cking amazing talent in picking dramas

(+1092, -84) You must admit Lee Jong Suk’s eye for dramas

(+1061, -97) Yes, it was so tense that I almost felt myself shuddering

(+975, -78) Waa I’ve decided on this one. Immersion is daebak…

(+1031, -98) I hate to compare but as a muggle (non-fan), for the first episode of ‘Uncontrollably Fond’ and ‘W’, ‘W’ effortlessly wins in the ability to make people watch the first broadcast

(+1288, -185) Those who said they won’t watch it because of Han Hyo Joo, all ended up watching it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

(+925, -83) I am asking seriously. Is it interesting?
- 36 answers saying yes in different ways. (2nd most answered comment)

Trans:  hitoritabi

• Like 12

Now I need to watch this episode but I don't know how ...If I used my mobile data I'll be killed and it's not sufficient to watch It anyways idk what to do... apparently I won't get hold of proper internet till February lmfaooo I want to cry how will I live with no internet for  all this time 

• Like 5

(+1288, -185) Those who said they won’t watch it because of Han Hyo Joo, all ended up watching it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Hahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha!!!! Slayyyy my queeeeen !!! <3  

You guys I'm so happy that it's being so well received ^_^ 

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, ohnoitscindy said:

Hope they will fall in love with her once again as they did in BL and Dong Yi :heart:

Seems like we advanced 10 pages for the first episode. Not bad, but I think we can do better :grimace:

• Like 9

13 minutes ago, uknowahah said:

Hope they will fall in love with her once again as they did in BL and Dong Yi :heart:

Seems like we advanced 10 pages for the first episode. Not bad, but I think we can do better :grimace:

I hope so too! I'm really loving Oh Yeon Joo so far though! She really nailed all her scenes. From her comedic timing to being absolutely scared as hell... It's such a delight to see on in a drama again! And I love that it's the woman that's going to be constantly saving the man in this drama! 

Still trending after almost 3 hours since episode ended... W at #1, HHJ at #4, LJS at #8

vjpG1JV.png

• Like 9

15 minutes ago, ohnoitscindy said:

yeh happy to read that comment hopefully we will get good nbrs tonight nd tomorrow higher ones nd keep increasing till the end..

nd u ll see then how the comments will change positively 

• Like 4