[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

1 hour ago, irenetan said:

OMG?!?!?! @Rania Zeid??? :dizzy: What did you wish for? We want pics of Lee Jong Suk & Han Hyo Joo hugging, not Lee Tae Hwan force hugging Lee Jong Suk?!?! Hahaha... just kidding... this is soooo cuteeeee!!!!! :lol: Why is Lee Tae Hwan treating Jong Suk like a younger brother, by the way? Jong Suk is much older than him... And it seems that Yeon Joo's father (the comic writer) really hates Kang Chul a lot. Just 2 days ago, Kang Chul was spotted with blood... then yesterday, the ferrari that he's driving was rammed by a truck... today, he was all drenched in rain... and that's not the end of the story yet. Oh... my... poor... Kang Chul... :cry:, what is more to come? Kekekeke... the story is getting more & more exciting... :w00t::w00t: I wonder what ep they're filming now. And can some kind fans please give us some pic of our beautiful female lead?? ... or better still, Han Hyo Joo & Jong Suk in one frame??? Come on, we're runnnning out of patient here!!! :angry:

ahhahahahahahahaaha that's why they say be careful of what u wish for :w00t:

yeh we need pic of them both filming together :(:tears:

• Like 6

woah! 2iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji updates are pouring like rain...daebak! 1iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji ...omo what happened to uri billionaire Kang Chul? ...where is his lady Yeon Joo?!... when will I see them together filming... I'm running out of patience ... 24iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji

16 hours ago, irenetan said:

And it seems that Yeon Joo's father (the comic writer) really hates Kang Chul a lot. Just 2 days ago, Kang Chul was spotted with blood... then yesterday, the ferrari that he's driving was rammed by a truck... today, he was all drenched in rain... and that's not the end of the story yet. Oh... my... poor... Kang Chul... :cry:, what is more to come? Kekekeke... the story is getting more & more exciting... :w00t::w00t: I wonder what ep they're filming now. And can some kind fans please give us some pic of our beautiful female lead?? ... or better still, Han Hyo Joo & Jong Suk in one frame??? Come on, we're runnnning out of patient here!!! :angry:

Haha...yeah agree that Yeon Joo's father really hate Kang Chul that much for wanting him to die in the story...I bet he sense that they will be future In laws..kekekeke...from getting wet to being a prisoner...It must be really hard to be a fictional character in a story ...poor Kang Chul  7iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji but still thank's to Yeon Joo's father because he will be the reason for our OTP to meet... and he's the one who created him right? ...plus he just made a super hot billionaire... If Yeon Joo's father holds Kang Chul story in his hands I hope he will end the story by making him a real person...that would be the best ending ...I bet he wouldn't want his daughter to be alone forever... so yeah happy ending is all I want... If the writer wants this drama to be one of the best drama ..he better end this happily or else there will be war 24 Emily QQ Eemoji Black Girl gifs...hahaha...

thank's for posting all the updates guys... I'm glad that LJS and HJ have so many fans...at least were having this updates while waiting for the drama to air...

• Like 8

’W’ Lee Tae Hwan-Lee Jong Suk Oozes with Bromance

Actor Lee Jong Suk and Lee Tae Hwan shows off their brotherly (bromance) chemistry.

tumblr_inline_o802apHj5G1rgu5nm_540.png

On May 30, Lee Tae Hwan uploaded a photo on his own instagram along with a caption, “(I’m) not letting go. #W #KangCheol #DoYun”.

In the photo, Lee Tae Hwan who was hugging Lee Jong Suk from behind are seen smiling brightly. These two men who made hearts flutter with their bromance is gathering attention and has increased viewers’ expectation for the drama.

tumblr_inline_o802bdY1yI1rgu5nm_540.jpg

Meanwhile, the two actors will be on MBC’s new drama, ‘W’ is set to air its first episode on July 20 at 10:00 PM KST.

Source: W_TwoWorlds (Facebook | Twitter)

• Like 6

Hi everyone. Big Lee Jong Suk fan here -albeit pretty new- and decided to just join the fun, especially when the drama starts. I'm really excited for this drama, mainly cause I've been lacking of worthy dramas to watch (it's all Signal's fault!). I marathoned all LJS's dramas/movies since January. I can't believe his filmography is still quite short, but his roles had been very rich and captivating. So, I'm ready for this one. What more, with Han Hyo Joo! This is going to be amazing.

This thread is moving and very satisfying. Thank you to those who keep posting updates.

• Like 7

28 minutes ago, chiharuhime said:

Hi everyone. Big Lee Jong Suk fan here -albeit pretty new- and decided to just join the fun, especially when the drama starts. I'm really excited for this drama, mainly cause I've been lacking of worthy dramas to watch (it's all Signal's fault!). I marathoned all LJS's dramas/movies since January. I can't believe his filmography is still quite short, but his roles had been very rich and captivating. So, I'm ready for this one. What more, with Han Hyo Joo! This is going to be amazing.

This thread is moving and very satisfying. Thank you to those who keep posting updates.

hi nd welcome :)  yeh he always search for diff new roles to play btw signal was offered to him & Gong Hyo-jin 1st but SBS dropped the drama so it went to tvn hhhh

i m have a good feeling that W will be a pretty good drama, so u ll prob like it as well 

welcm again nd let's have fun ^_^ 

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

hi nd welcome :)  yeh he always search for diff new roles to play btw signal was offered to him & Gong Hyo-jin 1st but SBS dropped the drama so it went to tvn hhhh

i m have a good feeling that W will be a pretty good drama, so u ll prob like it as well 

welcm again nd let's have fun ^_^ 

Thank you for the welcome! and that was a cute chibi art you posted as well. I didn't know that about him being offered Signal. wow! If he took the role (I'm assuming Lee Je Hoon's character), I'm sure he would've nailed it. I'm just very impressed with the way LJS handles his characters. In fact, you guys might laugh at me, but my favourite LJS's character was Park Hoon, personality-wise and especially when he shares the scene with Kang Sora. But, I digress. 

Anyway, like most of you here I'm sure, I'm anticipating a teaser. I know it might be too early to ask for that, but I just want more news from this drama. I want to see a clearer pic of Han Hyo Joo and LJS playing their roles. A friend of mine says she doesn't see any chemistry from them, based on that script-reading pic. And of course I protested with intensity. lol.

• Like 6

"W" Lee Tae-hwan and Lee Jong-suk, smiling and never letting go

photo729064.png

"W" actors Lee Tae-hwan and Lee Jong-suk are having fun at the site.

Lee Tae-hwan posted a picture on his Instagram saying, "I'm never letting go. Kang-cheol and Do-yoon".

Lee Tae-hwan is holding Lee Jong-suk from the back and smiling brightly.

The new MBC drama "W" is coming on the 20th of July at 10PM.

cr: hancinema

• Like 7

Lee Jong Suk and Lee Tae Hwan Share Behind The Scenes Photos From Set Of Upcoming Drama “W”

Lee Jong Suk and Lee Tae Hwan Share Behind The Scenes Photos From Set Of Upcoming Drama “W”

Actors Lee Jong Suk and Lee Tae Hwan shared photos taken while filming for MBC’s upcoming drama “W – Two Worlds” (working title).

One photo uploaded by Lee Tae Hwan on his Instagram, shows him back-hugging Lee Jong Suk while the two smile and seem to be having a good time, along with the caption, “I’m not letting him go. #W #kangcheol #doyoon.” The photo raises questions on what kind of bromance the two will portray on screen.

Lee Jong Suk posted another photo with a short caption, “Ah……… W……. !!!!!” In it, the actor can be seen hard at work despite the hot weather, monitoring the screen with a towel on his head.

lee jong suk w

Meanwhile, MBC’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama “W” is a romantic, suspense, mellow drama starring Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo that is set across different dimensions in the same space in 2016 Seoul, crossing between reality and virtual reality. The first episode is set to air on July 20.

Source (1) (2)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/30/lee-jong-suk-and-lee-tae-hwan-share-behind-the-scenes-photos-from-set-of-upcoming-drama-w/

• Like 6

3 hours ago, hongjxng said:

Is Hyojoo will be attending baeksang too? If its true, then our otp will attend the same event! :wub:

hope she will at least we will seee them together somewhere hhhhhhh

3 hours ago, chiharuhime said:

Thank you for the welcome! and that was a cute chibi art you posted as well. I didn't know that about him being offered Signal. wow! If he took the role (I'm assuming Lee Je Hoon's character), I'm sure he would've nailed it. I'm just very impressed with the way LJS handles his characters. In fact, you guys might laugh at me, but my favourite LJS's character was Park Hoon, personality-wise and especially when he shares the scene with Kang Sora. But, I digress. 

Anyway, like most of you here I'm sure, I'm anticipating a teaser. I know it might be too early to ask for that, but I just want more news from this drama. I want to see a clearer pic of Han Hyo Joo and LJS playing their roles. A friend of mine says she doesn't see any chemistry from them, based on that script-reading pic. And of course I protested with intensity. lol.

Park hooon  is the fav for a lot of his fans actually, he showed the diversity of chars he can play thru that role... i think the best thing happened to him in DS is that he had the chance to play such char.

as i remember he was praised a lot at that time even won the Grimmae award for that role & his role in pino ..

hope now he can show us a different side of him  thru Kang Chul 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, hongjxng said:

Is Hyojoo will be attending baeksang too? If its true, then our otp will attend the same event! :wub:

ohh now that you mention it i reeeally want to see them attending baeksang together!

someone please make it happen!! :w00t:

• Like 6