[official] Ipod Thread

Guest viruz

Is there any chance when i want to replaced my ipod nano with iTouch and the contents inside are all the same (album art,play count,playlist,etc) it's the major reason i don't want to change it,i like the contents in my nano now, i have arranged it song name,album name,album art,lyrics,genre,etc yeah i feel annoyed if when i see just song title and album art are not arranged properly

btw,i use manual adjustment in my iTunes? is it possible i sync my itunes into my ipod ,otherwise?

i really need help!>.<

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tvxqbuzz7921

Does anyone know how to stop the area that I highlighted in the red box from appearing? I don't use it and it suddenly started appearing. It really irritates me and I have no idea how to turn off the function. I can make it go away temporarily by dragging the little circle in the bottom center up all the way, but it will just appear again the next time I plug it in.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

itunes.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest good_cath_girl

is it worth it to buy the new ipod nano?

it has no video playback, but if i put a video on there can i just listen to the audio?

or will the ipod wont even accept the video?

help please (:

Guest frostyyy

is it worth it to buy the new ipod nano?

it has no video playback, but if i put a video on there can i just listen to the audio?

or will the ipod wont even accept the video?

help please (:

No, the iPod can't play audio only from a video. I guess you could try separating the audio from the video but I don't really know how. 

Guest supertammie

Can anyone tell if the new ipod touch with facetime can be used for free international calls? I'm going to Japan this summer, and would like to get an itouch for both me and my boyfriend so we can video call each other for free, but I don't know if it works internationally...

Also, can I use the video calling feature when the itouch is connected to my mac, and my mac is connected to the internet via LAN? I'm wondering about this, because I don't know how accessible wi-fi would be for me...

Guest good_cath_girl

No, the iPod can't play audio only from a video. I guess you could try separating the audio from the video but I don't really know how. 

thanks for answering

i think i might just wait till they come out with one thats that small and plays video and audio

Guest supertammie

Your iTouch would need to be connected to the internet in order for you to use the video calling feature. Your laptop and iTouch are two different devices so you just can't expect the iTouch to receive wi-fi just because it's connected to your laptop -- both need to be connected separately.

*sigh

My brain knew this, but my heart protested. I got it anyway though. Came in today!

Guest Eun_neptune_Him

Can anyone tell if the new ipod touch with facetime can be used for free international calls? I'm going to Japan this summer, and would like to get an itouch for both me and my boyfriend so we can video call each other for free, but I don't know if it works internationally...

Also, can I use the video calling feature when the itouch is connected to my mac, and my mac is connected to the internet via LAN? I'm wondering about this, because I don't know how accessible wi-fi would be for me...

I don't think the connection will work if it's international & wireless connection.

Guest tofupanda

Hey, I don't know if this is possible...but I have a 6th gen iPod classic 160 gb and was wondering if there's anyway to trade it in for a new product and pay for the difference? Someone told me I can do that...but I think it might be bs. :x

Hey, I don't know if this is possible...but I have a 6th gen iPod classic 160 gb and was wondering if there's anyway to trade it in for a new product and pay for the difference? Someone told me I can do that...but I think it might be bs. :x

if you're in the US, i saw on the news that toys r us is having a trade in thing for credit towards a new ipod starting on sunday..lemme look it up

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- Want to upgrade to a better iPod without shelling out too much cash? Toys "R" Us will offer customers up to $100 for each old iPod that they bring into stores, the company said Thursday.

Shoppers can then put those funds toward the purchase of a new iPod or iPod Touch.

The trade-in program is only available for one week, starting Sunday, Oct. 17 and running trough Saturday, Oct. 23.

Customers can bring in up to three of their previously used but still working iPods to a Toys "R" Us service desk, and the store will make an offer for each music player, depending on the age and model.

Customers receive an iPod "trade-up" card loaded with the total dollar amount of their trade-ins, and the card can be used to buy a new device.

The program won't be available in all Toys "R" Us stores, so shoppers should check with their local outlets. Apple is not a participant in or sponsor of the promotion, and the deal is not available online.  

http://money.cnn.com/2010/10/14/technology/ipod_trade_up_program/index.htm?hpt=T2

good luck!

Guest Eun_neptune_Him

HELP!I have a IPod Shuffle 2nd Gen. I've tried putting song on it. When i look at the "My IPod," link on the left side I can see the loading arrows. I can see it for a little bit, but then when it says " Syncing complete" the song I wanted isn't even in the Shuffle. SOME songs work, some other songs don't. It's annoying listening to it cause it fits 66 songs when before it could save up to 1145 songs.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest yeonhee.

Itunes won't let me put videos into my ipod. It says it doesn't work. Does that mean I have to downgrade itunes version to be able to put videos into my ipod?

Guest teukiie

^ Is the video in mp4 version? If you managed to put it in iTunes, but it can't transfer to your iPod, just convert it to iPod/iPhone format. (Advanced -> Create iPod or iPhone version)

I have a quick question, previously my iPod touch was able to connect to the internet, but now for some odd reason no matter what I do it just won't connect at all. I tried turning off my iPod completely and then turning it back on later but even with that it won't connect to the internet....does anyone happen to know the reason behind it? and how to solve this issue?

I have a quick question, previously my iPod touch was able to connect to the internet, but now for some odd reason no matter what I do it just won't connect at all. I tried turning off my iPod completely and then turning it back on later but even with that it won't connect to the internet....does anyone happen to know the reason behind it? and how to solve this issue?

Maybe your wi-fi is turned off or either your wi-fi isn't connected with the network you chose. Check if your wi-fi is turned on or connected to a network. Hopefully this solves the problem ^^.

• 3 weeks later...

How come I cannot upload any more songs to my ipod touch? It is an 8gb.

Did you make sure that your songs do not exceed the free space limit?

If so, are you receiving an "error" while trying to sync your iPod Touch with iTunes?

Archived