[official] Ipod Thread

Guest viruz

Guest strawberry♡

what ipod that you highly recommend?

i'm changing my old ipod to the new ipod.

one more thing,if our old ipod is broken.can

i send it to apple store and recycle it?

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tinenapay

i just noticed that the album artworks in the mp3 files of my iPod have interchanged. i tried googling on what to do and someone said to just re-sync it but it's still the same. anyone got any idea on what to do to about this?

Guest rOxanne

Just a quick question:

My ipod touch just currently died on me, like the menu button doesnt work anymore so when i use it im stuck on the one screen. If i wanted to return back to menu i would have to shut down the whole thing. Now my question is, is it true that if you bring your ipod to an apple store and tell them its broken they will replace it for you? apparently some of my sisters friends did this and recieved the latest ipod D: I currently have the first ever ipod touch (no speakers, less apps, flatter in shape...) has anyone done this before?

They will only do this if it is under warranty. Since your have the first generation, it's definitely not covered under the 1-year warranty so you won't be able to get a new one for free.

Guest YHTAAAC

They will only do this if it is under warranty. Since your have the first generation, it's definitely not covered under the 1-year warranty so you won't be able to get a new one for free.

I was thinking that though i just wanted to confirm, thanks ! this just means i have to spend money on a new one x_____X

Does anyone know why some songs won't play on the ipod? For example, I just downloaded the Prosecutor Princess OST and put it into my ipod, but when I try to play it, it just skips to the next track. I'm not sure if it's the song, or my ipod because it plays fine on itunes. This also happened to a few other things I downloaded o_o Does anyone know how to fix it?

Guest YHTAAAC

Does anyone know why some songs won't play on the ipod? For example, I just downloaded the Prosecutor Princess OST and put it into my ipod, but when I try to play it, it just skips to the next track. I'm not sure if it's the song, or my ipod because it plays fine on itunes. This also happened to a few other things I downloaded o_o Does anyone know how to fix it?

This happened to me multiple times too! it worked fine on itunes but just wouldnt work on the ipod. I fixed it by d/l a mp3 converter which converts music into mp3 format (it takes less than 30 seconds to convert) . After that it worked fine on the ipod.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest envy_green

I got a second hand iTouch 3G a few days ago and I downloaded iTunes, synced my music, etc. Everything was working fine, and then today i plugged it into my laptop and it wouldn't sync with iTunes at all. Nor would it show any signs of charging. I was on really low batt so I kept my iTouch plugged in the whole day and it only charged very little. I tried resetting my iTouch, restarting my computer, etc. Nothing worked. How do i fix this??

Is it a problem with my iTouch, my iTunes or the cable?? I've also jail-broken my iTouch btw.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Forever_WithYou

I'm not able to put videos on my iPod.

Are the only videos I'm allowed to put on are the ones from the Apple store?

Guest Painterlyy

I'm ready to get my first ipod touch but I was just wondering if there will be an ipod touch 4g coming out soon?

Because I know for the past few years, Apple has been releasing new ipod touches in september. Does anyone know if they will be doing that this year?

Guest AzNLOsErXD

does anyone know if apple stores still sell 4th generation ipod nanos even if the new one is out? like the ipod without the camera. cause i dont like the one wiht the camera.

Guest Xarthan

does anyone know if apple stores still sell 4th generation ipod nanos even if the new one is out? like the ipod without the camera. cause i dont like the one wiht the camera.

apple store, no. apple.com might in their clearance sections

Guest Forever_WithYou

Ahhh, I get it now XD

I got videos on my iPod now.

I just wanted to ask...

I can't put my iPod into the computer unless it is fully out of battery, but if it isn't and I put it in, it freezes up and takes overnight to "recover"

Can anyone tell me what I should do?

Hi,

my ipod doesn't work when i try to charge it to my computer.

If I plug into car charger or backup battery charge it works fine but

as you unplug it it doesn't turn on. So it order to make it work I have to

keep it connected to the charger. What do i do?

Guest xiangmiyu

So, I had my first generation Itouch for over two years now and everything else works great except for the music. I didn't have a problem with it until a couple of weeks ago and I'm afraid that it might of have been water damaged when it rained a couple weeks back. Whenever I listen to a song, the vocals aren't as loud as the background music, so when I listen to a song, it ends up being like a karaoke version. o___o

Anyone have any idea whats going on?

Guest Xarthan

So, I had my first generation Itouch for over two years now and everything else works great except for the music. I didn't have a problem with it until a couple of weeks ago and I'm afraid that it might of have been water damaged when it rained a couple weeks back. Whenever I listen to a song, the vocals aren't as loud as the background music, so when I listen to a song, it ends up being like a karaoke version. o___o

Anyone have any idea whats going on?

it sounds like something is wrong with either the headphones or the headphone jack.

Guest 432521

I'm ready to get my first ipod touch but I was just wondering if there will be an ipod touch 4g coming out soon?

Because I know for the past few years, Apple has been releasing new ipod touches in september. Does anyone know if they will be doing that this year?

It is very likely that apple will be releasing their 4th generation ipod touches in september. There have been a lot of talk in communities saying that they might even have cameras on them.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Kui~Xian

Sorry if this is kind of bothersome, I was hoping someone could help me with this :( I recently bought an ipod touch, and had the Zaag Invisishield put on it.. however, the water solution that they give you to put it on must've damaged the inside of my ipod's screen(basically, there are random light and dark blotches of color all over the screen). Is there any way to fix this? I really can't afford to fork out even more money, so absolutely any help/suggestions would be great. Thank you.

okaay , so i have an itouch 2g and i've had it for almost 2 years

i've never jailbroken it only updated to ios 3.1 before

weeks ago i went into itunes and the ios 4 update was out so i clicked update and it just gave me the error message, i tried several times for over 3 hours and everytime i would get a error message

so i just restored and installed ios 2.1 firmware

well the ios 4.2 update was out recently and i thought, oh hey, maybe it'll work this time : D

NOPE

and i really want it to update because all the apps i had because i used them frequently, so i need some advice !

what should i do now / where should i go from here ?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone,

I'm contemplating on buying an Itouch to replace my current mp3 player.

I like the big screen, it's touch, can have apps.

I'm reading back through the thread and wondering what this talk about of first and second generation and so on? I'm not up to date really with Apple and their releases =_=

Plus what are some of the common problems people have encountered with the Itouch?

Archived