[official] Ipod Thread

Guest viruz

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey,i have some problem with my iPod,i put a lyrics in a song by"Get Info->Add lyrics then i copy and paste a lyrics, but when i want to see lyrics in my iPod it says "Lyrics detected but unable to retrieve"

someone can help me?

and a few days ago i got my iPod hang after i connected it to my compie...and it stills on the "connecting to computer" whenever i put the usb cable out

i can't do anything until the battery empty and it back to normal >.<

huhu...what happened ar?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Supremacy

i have a question

i think mah earjack is mess up coz wenever i plug in mah earphone i cant hear anythin?

should i go to apple store to let 'em fix it or can i fix it mahself?

Your earphones are probably broken. Apple store can't do anything aside from asking you to buy a new pair of earphones.

Guest teukiie

Just wanted to ask, what's the difference between AAC & Lossless? I imported my Oh! cd today & tweaked the Import Settings & saw stuff like WAV, MP3.. & so on. I know AAC & Lossless are the best, but whats the difference?

I know that Lossless takes up more space, my Oh! song is 26mb x_x LOL

• 1 month later...
Guest __herodreams

Just wanted to ask, what's the difference between AAC & Lossless? I imported my Oh! cd today & tweaked the Import Settings & saw stuff like WAV, MP3.. & so on. I know AAC & Lossless are the best, but whats the difference?

I know that Lossless takes up more space, my Oh! song is 26mb x_x LOL

Well, first of all, all songs on CDs are supposed to be in .CDA format. Every track is the exact same size and you cannot convert it to any other format. You can put it on iTunes though.

Guest mjackson3

How can I jailbreak my Ipod Touch, it's really old 2nd gen, I don't know if its 2.1.1 or 2.1.2....or whatever, is there a way to upgrade it?

Guest may__chick

HI (:

So I'm going to get an Ipod Nano 8GB and I just downloaded Itunes. Now the problem is, I really want to download some kpop songs to put on the Ipod. And I looked for some songs on Itunes but some of the songs weren't available. Is there any site where I can download kpop music for the Ipod?

Guest prisonerzero

Live journal communities are absolute gold for KPOP music downloads. bestfiction is one of my favourites.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Phan2~

I've more question...can we manually change song quality from iTunes, ex: 128 kbp/s song into 320 kbp/s song which is high quality one?...thanks b4

Hello, I have a question~

When I view my notes folder on my ipod nano, it says there are 0 notes.

but when I sync it to my computer, I see all my notes that were on there the last time I had the ipod.

(I had an itouch but it got stolen, so I retrieved my nano back from my grandma & she had erased all my songs/videos/photos & put her junk on there)

I remember having this problem before & doing some sort of trick, like I'd press & hold the menu button for like 5 seconds & then press it again or something ..

idk, i forgot, but can anyone help? it'll be greatly appreciated, thank you :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest des_ire

What programs does everyone use to convert their videos to mp4? I'm looking for a free program whether it be online or downloadable. I use to use youtubemp4.com which worked very well but now it doesn't seem to be working. Can someone help me please?

Guest lucky*13

^ maybe try this one?

help

My IPod is an IPod nano second generation. My windows vista doesn't recognize my IPod... each time I connect my IPod to my computer, it only charges the battery. What should I do? I have already upgraded my Itunes to the latest version.

Thanks in advance.

Problem Solved

• 2 weeks later...

What programs does everyone use to convert their videos to mp4? I'm looking for a free program whether it be online or downloadable. I use to use youtubemp4.com which worked very well but now it doesn't seem to be working. Can someone help me please?

IpodMe works well for me, it's easy to use and got these options for the size of your ipod screen. btw it's free too!

Guest alex.bonita

Okay so I've had my sixth gen classic for around two years now. I don't know if this is because it's old but every time I connect it to my laptop it freezes. I end up having to reset it (holding the menu and circle button for 5 seconds or whatever) does anyone know how to fix this? It's really irritating because it takes a lot longer to connect and do all that stuff than it should. I'm really sorry if this has been asked before. I did a little back tracking and couldn't see it. Thanks.

Guest BuNnIeMomiJi

ITouch or nano?

reason i want itouch is b/c it has a bigger screen and has wifi, but it's more expensive.

I'm leaning towards itouch.

Guest Xarthan

ITouch or nano?

reason i want itouch is b/c it has a bigger screen and has wifi, but it's more expensive.

I'm leaning towards itouch.

you can also put apps on the itouch, so i'd go for the itouch

Guest greentea*

would an iTouch fit into a regular iPhone hard case? or does it leave to much room since the iTouch is flatter... (i have the newest gen, in case that matters)

this is the case i am thinking about getting

• 2 weeks later...
Guest YHTAAAC

Just a quick question:

My ipod touch just currently died on me, like the menu button doesnt work anymore so when i use it im stuck on the one screen. If i wanted to return back to menu i would have to shut down the whole thing. Now my question is, is it true that if you bring your ipod to an apple store and tell them its broken they will replace it for you? apparently some of my sisters friends did this and recieved the latest ipod D: I currently have the first ever ipod touch (no speakers, less apps, flatter in shape...) has anyone done this before?

Archived