[official] Ipod Thread

Guest viruz

Guest Goombi

I'm selling P2 after switching to mac and months of hating to use windows every time I wanted to sync.

I'm back to my 2GB 2G iPod nano, and even though it's not as functional compared to the P2, syncing is so easy now :D

... it's suprising that it still works after 2 years of not touching it.

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest janeeeee

ah thank god for the iPod thread !

on my iPod classic, 120GB, some of the artwork doesn't show up.

instead it's a black square.

any reason why it's like this and how i can fix it?

thanks in advance!

-jane.

Guest momoko*

help !--language problem

when i put chinese songs on my ipod, in itunes the chinese is in traditional, but after i eject my ipod, the chinese turns to simplified !

why does it do that ? i cannot read simplified at all ! please help !

thanksssss(:

Guest kL.ove

Is it possible to sync the ipod with the computer instead of the computer sync with the ipod, like put the songs from ipod into the computer?

my friend once told me she did it before but iunno what she did does anyone know how to do this?

Guest PatrickWolf

Do you guys think

I should buy a new

iPod?

Because I've been hearing

they are not really worth it

&

My current one needs a new

battery.

Guest 432521

How do I get WiFi connected on ipod touch? (I don't have wireless router)

Um if you dont have a wireless router I don't think you can get wireless on your ipod touch. You could go to places with wireless for free like starbucks or if you live in a place with wireless everywhere in downtown, or you could revert to trying to steal someone elses connection,

Guest crackers&cheese

Um if you dont have a wireless router I don't think you can get wireless on your ipod touch. You could go to places with wireless for free like starbucks or if you live in a place with wireless everywhere in downtown, or you could revert to trying to steal someone elses connection,

How do you "share/borrow" connection with someone else? :lol:

Guest rameninmybowl

if you guys need an ipod socks, visit my shop! i got tons and i need to get rid of them. ironic enough, few days after ordering these, i sold my ipod to my friend. :[ so COME VISIT. only $3 with a stamp for each sock. $15 for everything.

Guest lhdn1994

How do you "share/borrow" connection with someone else? :lol:

you can "steal" it by just turning on the wifi with your touch

if there's a nearby connection it will be shown there

most of the connection are locked but sometimes the pasword can be guessed as the most popular ones are aaaaaaaaaa or 12345678

Guest libby96

something is seriously wrong with my ipod... T_T

it won't charge or turn on at all...

and its got no battery...

but i can't charge it... i plug it in, and its unresponsive - even with my AC adapter

i borrowed my sister's firewire, and nothing happens.

i know there's nothing wrong w/ the ac adapter

because i charged my mp3 with it successfully.

its a 80gb classic

about a year old.

i've tried resetting it about 20x before as well...

sorry that my post is so confusing...

any help appreciated... thanks :)

Guest Menda

Hey guys, my Ipod doesn't let me restore it, it says "Ipod cannot be restored. An unknown error occurred (14)"

I went on the apple site and check other sites, and I can't find anything about this error 14... Help? Please?

Thanks ;D

I converted my .avi drama using Jodix to mp4 and copied to my iTune.

When I tried to move/drag the drama to my iPOD, it's not doing anything. What is wrong? Why won't it let me drag it my my iPOD. It worked with some other drama so I know there's nothing wrong with my iPOD.

When I click on the "info", informations are all grey (ghost) so I can't make any kind of modifications.

How do I copy my movies from iTune to iPOD?

Thank you

Guest glass_slippers_09

i have dramas in my ipod and when i play them, it keeps stopping and it goes to the screen when it should be finished... why does it keep doing this? and how do i fix it??

Archived