[official] Ipod Thread

Guest viruz

Guest WitchGoddess

my dad got me one of those fm transmitters where i can listen to my ipod in teh car.

but it doenst support my ipod mini (4 years old).

so i need to get a newer ipod.

is getting the ipod touch still worth it?

I like my touch so much better than my video. My ipod touch can do anything. You can even control your computer from another state by using the internet connection. Like you can see your computer screen from your itouch screen. Its amazing all the applications they cone out with. So for me its worth it. I'm not a big music person so I didn't enjoy the ipod video very much.

-----------

I'm trying sync my itouch right now and its taking forever.

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my new 4g ipod nano is so... driving me insane lol

my left ear on all earphones i use is louder than my right ear. the right ear is really quiet so i have to turn it up loud... i'm gonna go deaf in my left ear lol does anyone know how to fix this? ^^;

ok, my dad kinda fixed it, so s'all good now xD

v i don't actually use the ipod ones lol i use sony ones but it's working fine now

but thanks anyways ^___^

Guest 432521

Maybe it is your earphones, what kinds do you use. If they are the stock ones I have heard that they come pretty s**** *cant say bad words so had to use the star thingy* When I first got my touch I used the stock ones for like an hour and I couldn't take how bad they were so I went out and bought sony ones that cost me around 90 bucks and that solved all my problems.

Guest jiwoneex3

Okay, so i downloaded Itunes 8, and i was about to install it

but then it said it couldn't because my computer isn't a new version of it or something like that.

and i don't think i can change that, so is there anyway i could be able to download the older versions of iTunes?!

Guest underneathHERskin

Sometimes when I'm at the boyfriend's house, I want to plug my ipod touch into his computer to charge it. But by doing so, will it erase all my songs and sync with all of his?

Guest bee_mused

Sometimes when I'm at the boyfriend's house, I want to plug my ipod touch into his computer to charge it. But by doing so, will it erase all my songs and sync with all of his?

I'd give you the exact directions to change the option but I don't have my ipod with me...

I think you can change the selection on the main screen that pops up after you sync your pod (make sure it's on 'manually add music' or something like that)

Guest 432521

All you have to do is right when it pops up on your ipod touch syncing slide to cancel sycing and you should be good to go, also cancel sync on itunes too by clicking on the x in that little box on the top. I charge my sisters ipod touch all the time and when i do this it never erases her music

Guest strawberry.llamas

is there a way to get applications on my ipod touch without having a itunes account?

because i dont have a credit card.

And i also want to have google earth on my ipod touch but i cant seem to find it.

help is greatly appreciated ^^

why don't you just click 'none' for payment method then list your address info...

then you can go to stores and just buy itune gift cards?? They come in $10-$50 i believe :3

you don't neccessarily need a 'credit' card to buy stuff...just get a gift card and redeem it on itunes^^

hope this works and makes sense!

edit:

OH WHOA!!! i just tried to make another account on itunes and there isn't a 'none' option....i guess it was for paypal??

interesting....

but just redeem gift card,

Guest oliviak712

Is there a way to transfer my songs from my ipod to my Itunes?

Since my other computer broke, I have to use a different computer/itunes so i don't have my songs that was on my ipod and I think my ipod will break soon

because its so old

I don't want to lose all my songs on my Ipod.

Guest Eun_neptune_Him

I just bought a new version of the IPod Nano today. I've got everything done except figureing out how to get my videos to work on it:

36799608in2.jpg

I 'm using PSP Video 9 since it works for my PSP and changed formats to MP4, but now it just doesn't work, i keeps making MPEG-4 files >_< someone help, please!

um...should i buy ipod in the US or Canada?

Which one is cheaper?

In Canada a 4GB is $129.99, 8GB 149.99 , and 16 GB $199.99

Oh my goodness. Speaking of iPods.. <_<

First iPod; blue mini iPod; broke due to damage.

Second iPod; black nano iPod; first generation -- put it in my locker; someone stole it.

Third iPod; Black video iPod -- just one day, it magically disappeared, and I have no idea how.

Fourth iPod; White nano iPod, first generation. lost when running on the track. Put it down and was stolen.

Fifth iPod; Silver iPod nano, second generation, fell in the toilet accidentally when I was changing in the restroom. -_-

Sixth iPod; Recently at the family Christmas party, I put it down on a sofa, and it disappeared.

I'm still hoping that someone finds it. -_- It was a family party for goodness sakes!

But if they don't find it, it might be the end of my iPod spree.... (I don't think so. :ph34r:)

But yeah.. Careful where you put your iPod's~! x_x" I was too careless.

Guest sarangMickyYoochun

lhdn1994, kuroxkitsuneX3

thanks alot ~ : D

my friends have been asking me the same question,

now i know how to answer them : )

thank you : )

iPod Nano or iPod Classic?

i'm debating right now. :lol: anyone wanna provide input?

kinda depends on how many songs you plan to carry =S

I personally don`t really like the the nano chromatic, i feel like it can just snap in half at any moment =S but they`re 8gb-16gb which i think is more than enough to hold all your songs.

The classic is just too chunky, and you`ll never need that much memory, it`ll just be uncomfortable in your pocket =(

Guest michelleforsur e ee

hi. i have a mp4 file and a srt file with the same name&im trying to make the subtitles work on my ipod, but i don't know how. can someone please help me?

Archived