[official] Ipod Thread

Guest viruz

Guest missxsandy

I have a question.

I broke my mp3 and now i can get an new ipod.

but i don't know which one to choose.

its between the ipod touch and the ipod classic.

many people say to get the ipod touch, but i dont know.

which one should i get and what are the qualities of them?

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Kui~Xian

Hi ^^ Does anyone know how to put videos on the new Ipod Touch? I just got mine. I tried googling this and i converted my files to mp4 and when i put videos onto it and sync it, i turn on my ipod but nothing shows up when i click videos. @___@;;; On Itunes, however, the thumnail shows up and it can be played there. Help? D:

Are there any games that I can download for my iPod Classic? :D

The 3 games I have are boring me.

I think you have to buy new games from the itunes store but im not completely sure if there are free downloadable games though.

Hi ^^ Does anyone know how to put videos on the new Ipod Touch? I just got mine. I tried googling this and i converted my files to mp4 and when i put videos onto it and sync it, i turn on my ipod but nothing shows up when i click videos. @___@;;; On Itunes, however, the thumnail shows up and it can be played there. Help? D:

Do it manually... instead of syncing it just drag and drop into your touch and it'll show up in the movies section... remove your touch > go to videos and you'll see it.. I never sync my iPod lol..

Guest chocolaterainn

I think you have to buy new games from the itunes store but im not completely sure if there are free downloadable games though.

Ahhh okay thanks for the information!! :)

Guest xmichellee

i have a question about charging my ipod touch. i had an ipod mini last time and it came with a charger...but now when i use the charger with my ipod touch, it says something like "doesn't support.."

so does this mean that the only way to charge my ipod touch is through the computer? or are there other ipod chargers o_o

hiyaaa [:

okay so, i've had my ipod mini for maybe about 4? years.

apparently the battery is dead or worn out or whatever, haha.

so i have 2 choices:

to send my ipod to Apple and get the battery replaced

OR to just buy a new one.

which choice would be better? and what would it cost?

also~ if you think i should buy a new one, which one should i get?

thank youuu 8D

^ i think you shuold buy a new one. the ipod mini looks so ancient compared to the new ones XDD [my friend has one]

i have a question. i looked in my videos section, and next to the title, there were these blue circles.

itunes.jpg

what do those mean? and i only have it infront of SOME movies.

thanks in advance :D

Guest underneathHERskin

I have a usb charger from my old mp3 player that plugs into the wall plug , would it work the same if I used it for my iTouch?

I mean, apple makes their own iPod usb charger just so they can make money right? But in reality, isn't all the other non-brand usb chargers the same thing?

Guest glampop

My iPod skips songs. And it's always the same ones.

The songs work on my computer. But my iPod... x__x

How can I fix it?

Try taking the songs off and re-adding them. That worked for me :]

how do i put my own videos into itunes to be put into my itouch?

you need to convert the movies into mp4 or mov first then you can just drag and drop into your touch..

Guest x kisekiboshi

I don't know if this goes in here, but can somebody recommend me a case for the iPod touch? I was thinking about getting either a clear case or a silicone case.

Guest xphilophobia

you need to convert the movies into mp4 or mov first then you can just drag and drop into your touch..

I converted it into mp4 but how do I "drag and drop" into the itouch?

Archived