Quantcast

I'm kind of surprised to see that not everybody enjoyed season two as much as I did. I normally don't read comments when I watch a drama because I'm afraid it will impact my perception of it but I was curious about what people thought about it... and although everybody has a right to their own personal opinions, I was kind of disappointed to see so much negativity towards season two.

Maybe I am just very simple minded but I loved everything about season two. I love that there was no actual drama and that the drama itself simply displayed a story about love. I loved that this drama was about the emotions of love than intimate love. And I love that although they are hidden in their own world, I loved that they loved each other.

I agree that this drama was not perfect but regardless of that, I am glad we were given a snippet of their progression of love.

And if you haven't noticed, I just love love. Love is beautiful. And I love Kongpop who loves Arthit, and Arthit who loves Kongpop.

• Like 1

"Chris-Lion" received the award "Thai People example" branch of "the first Dara actor artist", the 5th anniversary of the 2018 campaign project. Good work, good guy, well done, a social template of the year by the Assembly. Radio News & TV Newspaper of Thailand (lit up) #GMMTV

DaPRs2DUQAACrDi.jpg

• Like 1

Can anyone PM me the download link for Delightful eng translation of Sotus the Series Novel? Thank you!! Totally in love with the series

every actor and Actress of the Series is uploading pics about the Fanmeeting