[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

1 hour ago, originalnickname said:

Anyone else having problems with notifications not appearing or staying (even though you clicked on it) ? So many problems these days ...Let's keep positive, tomorrow is SOTUS day and we're gonna see Arthit cry! yayyyyy :grin:

Same here... I click on notification and then when I go to check it out in the thread, notification is un-read, so I click on it again. Same with not appearing... when I click it's there, if I didn't I wouldn't even know. LOL Soompi is acting up these days... Let's hope it works good tomorrow. It's SOTUS day after all!

About your playlist, I wanted to ask... am I the only one where spotify is not available. I wanted to check your list... and every time you post it, it says not 'available in my country'. duh  Is there any way you can post your list on other music site? So I can hear it too?! pretty please?

• Like 3

I am sure @delightful is aware by now how many people love the series and appreciate the translation of the books.  We have now over 549 pages and even referred me some links and answered my questions about the episodes to come.  Sure she gave specific instructions on it not to be shared and specific requests, in a perfect world sure no one would make mistakes but its already happened we cant do anything about that.

But before anyone posts anymore or on the link issue or about if or not there will be anymore translations I think its wise to just wait for delightful to post the next comment and go from there.  After all that's where all the hard work comes from, no one is going to be perfect sure but at the end of the day its delightful's time and effort that is put into it and that needs to be respected the most.

• Like 14

22 minutes ago, Mio- said:

About your playlist, I wanted to ask... am I the only one where spotify is not available. I wanted to check your list... and every time you post it, it says not 'available in my country'. duh  Is there any way you can post your list on other music site? So I can hear it too?! pretty please?

I'm sorry.... There is no other website where all the musics are....

I think the subbed episodes are more important than the novel translation so..... as long as she keeps subbing I'm fine :) 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

I'm sorry.... There is no other website where all the musics are....

I think the subbed episodes are more important than the novel translation so..... as long as she keeps subbing I'm fine :) 

Yes, I agree with you. I rather watch subbed episodes than read the novel translations. But ofcourse I love to read her translations.  I hope @delightful will keep subbing the drama. Thank you very much delightful for your hard work. I really appreciate your effort. Please don't be discourage to share with us. all the members here will always support you and thankful for your effort. 

Edited by traysant10
  • Like 3

The things I fear the most is happening.

Please you guys, respect @delightfulshe is already generous enough translating all of those chapters. FOR FREE.

Many people asked me on twitter where did I watch sotus with english translation and I just told them to join this forum for further translation from @delightful. Is not that hard. Why people are so.....urgh....

• Like 1

A lot of people have said this but I'd like to say something too. It's a simple request guys by @delightful. A very simple one and we all know it. Such tragedy happenned one day away before the new angsty episode. I mean, put yourself in her shoes. We can just download them and keep them to ourselves, right? :expressionless: 

I'll respect any decision that @delightfulwill make. Just know we really appreciate your work and will always be grateful. 

Let me just share a photo that I just come across on IG and this is totally random. Again guys, download, read it, and keep it to yourself. We can do that at the very least for @delightful

Damn white shirt. 

• Like 14

Here comes the Audacity tutorial i had no chance to post yesterday night at 01:00am (french hour), cause Soompi down just before i click the Submit Reply button!

Spoiler

X9Eb.jpg

First, select the track in Spotify, then click on pause. Start Audacity soft (let the Spotify list visible as show), click on record red button, then start track into Spotify. The Audacity soft will dissapear but just click on his button in the working bar for made it back to screen. Adjust the record level with right cursor (just under red button, and control it with the upper righ side control little box. When recording is finish, click on yellow button to stop.

wd8Z.jpg

Click on "fichier" (the soft is in my native language) or file that open a rolling window. Select "export"

8WA7.jpg

Select the storage destination on your hdd, name the title track into file name box, select the mp3 format, click on options, a little new window comes:

NdEG.jpg

Select "constant" (bitrate), then 320 kbps (the best mp3 quality), then click OK (little window dissapear), then click record button (enregistrer in french).

PdEO.jpg

In the new window, select infos you need to save (artist name, track title, and so on), then click OK

oQXG.jpg

In the new little window, you can see the file transfert to the destination folder you select before.

BRAVO, now you can listen it with your fav mp3 player, but remember every music have copyright, except those you play in your room with friends

ps: i don't know why it is replicate, cause i only need to use the spoiler box. Must read in the spoiler box cause it is complete from start to end

• Like 5

1 hour ago, originalnickname said:

What happened ? These last two days, there was around 50 more subscribers to my playlist o_O That's amazing!! Keep sharing :)

Hide contents

So that's your playlist that I found on spotify???? Nice!! Followed you! 

1 hour ago, salz said:

CzNA6r9UAAAJUSs.jpg

off face say whatchu doin we all try to be serious here lol

Off is like.. oh god, they at it again. Not now pls

• Like 4